SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:03 am

sfrank wrote:Was watching E! last night and Kristin said  that despite everything that we've seen Chris and F1 are working it out as far as going back and forth between where he lives and she lives despite him saying you have to move to my town. Now I find that strange considering Whitney said she would move to Arlington. I still give her the edge but seems more of a Becca compromise to me. IDK

yep i get the same sentiment too. On one of E interview he basically said he is OKay to commute between 2 cities ( AR and ?..) GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 3 2498057887 . Match more with B the F1 in my book. DWTS could be a prime example.

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:04 am

grace8136 wrote:What the heck is going on with Dez?

Dez Duron ‏@DezDuron  4h4 hours ago
@JeffTMarrs @beccatilley5 the old Becca is gone... We lost her

whoa. Whats up with that? Who is Jeff? Is this a hint as in "the old Becca that couldn't love us is gone" We lost her, Chris won her heart? That's kind of how I'd read that especially since Dez was pretty positive and defensive of her earlier in the season.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:04 am

Cause theres a New Becca in town. With a Bling.. Smiley ;)

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:04 am

Hmmm, interesting. Wonder if it has anything to do with her former "reserved" self. But it's probably just some inside joke or story...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:05 am

Ditto to those above me posting along the same lines! It is a silly show. I've often wonder why I bother watching and the main reason I always come back to is the friendships formed and the fun in joining in with trying to sleuth everything out. I like trying to put all the puzzle pieces together and figure it all out. And since this season was a dud for my as far as Prince Farming was concerned, I was happy to like the top handful of girls. So, whether we end up sitting around gabbing in rocking chairs or knitting or whatever, I've enjoyed the ride and the company! giggling bestbud! Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:06 am

jelly much?? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:06 am

And I need to say, Ladybug, that everytime you post, I get weak in the knees...your avi...omg.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:08 am

sfrank wrote:Was watching E! last night and Kristin said  that despite everything that we've seen Chris and F1 are working it out as far as going back and forth between where he lives and she lives despite him saying you have to move to my town. Now I find that strange considering Whitney said she would move to Arlington. I still give her the edge but seems more of a Becca compromise to me. IDK

I thought he already said he was willing to travel between Chicago and Iowa?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:09 am

BKay wrote:And I need to say, Ladybug, that everytime you post, I get weak in the knees...your avi...omg.

Hugesmile Charlie has that affect on some of us! Hugesmile giggling bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:16 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

jelly much?? laugh out loud

There ia a long conversation on twitter. Making fun that Becca is now famous so doesnt havetime to respond to them anymore. Too funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:21 am

hmbach wrote:On the other hand the #unexpected twist may be that Becca surprises herself and figures out that she is in love. She does say on a couple of occaisions (the sofa date and the Bali RC conversation) that she didn't expect to feel this way coming into this... hmm.  

BKay wrote:I tend to agree with the theories I've seen here that there is no proposal at the FRC. There were a couple of good reasons for Chris and Becca to not get engaged that day - her ggrandmother's death and her desire to move slowly. Someone upthread discussed this (sorry, I don't remember who), but they pointed out how a delayed proposal fit with this season's delayed RCs. We had wondered why they changed the format, and it makes sense that tptb used it as a foreshadowing tool.

I'm not emotionally invested or "charged up" about who wins the farmer, but it is always interesting to look hard at all the clues and try to read between the edits. MF knows how to keep us coming back for more!  partytime

i must say if we dig deeper and pay close attention to B's storyline 'theme', they have brought up the 'unexpected' topic a lot.
- First date: C: you blew all of my expectation out of the water. B's respond : likewise.
-second date : a little more than i expected
- HTD: the fam and herself finding her intimacy with C as unexpected. She spilled ' weird' in front of the Tilleys
- FD: the FS wine toast: fallin in love in the most unexpected ways
- Sitdown with C at F3RC: i never expected to feel this way.  

these tidbits IMO are to deliver the "unexpexted twist" ending, which, by above reasoning, most likely comes from her end. Just another silly theory of mine giggling

Therefore, i can see her borrowing JP's 'taking a huge leap of faith' theme in the very end. I personally wouldnt be shocked if there will still be an engagement coming FRC or later on at ATFR. Bring it on! 2pop

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:25 am

atem wrote:

I thought he already said he was willing to travel between Chicago and Iowa?

I don't believe he has ever specified Chicago. Correct me if I am wrong. He had said he and F1 would split their time between two places. Since the majority of posters are pro Whitney as final one it was probably interpreted as Chicago and since most are forgetting to add IMO or JMO when their post is their belief not something proven to be fact as it gets read and reposted opinion seems to becoming almost to be seen as fact.

This is my interpretation of why it makes it seem like he had said split time between Arlington and Chicago.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass