SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:26 am

Diana wrote:
atem wrote:I believe she isn't in love with him.
yeah I agree, I don't see it.

Poor Chris. sad #unexpectedtwist
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:30 am

I see a couple who are absolutely smitten with one another, and when the time is right, I think Becca will accept Chris' proposal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:33 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Diana wrote:

Poor Chris.  sad  #unexpectedtwist

Maybe Chris realized he wasn't in love with her either. #unexpectedtwist Whatever happened it looks to me like Chris is just fine. Everybody looks happy post show. It's the people on this forum I'm worried about. GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 2 3806527698
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:38 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Diana wrote:

I think that could be the case too... but one good thing may be that he is saying he is currently in love. So maybe he is giving her the time she needs. I don't see him changing heart and all of the sudden loving W. I hope Becca can come around, whether it's before the FRC or after. I also hope that if they do go "public" that the media doesn't rip them to shreds.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:38 am

^^^ I love both Whit and Becca. I think most people on this forum are just fine. Smiley #itsasillyshow Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:40 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Diana wrote:

That is okay, plenty of us in this thread do think she is. That is the great thing about not all of us agreeing, it allows us to have interesting conversations. I know that actually watching it and seeing how they not touch each other and hand dance and interact did it for me, but I know not everyone either watches or sees it the same way I do even if they do watch it. Without definitive proof it is easy for things to be interpreted different ways. Probably why I enjoy this so much, the ambiguity can be fun because in science we like to say that the data is what the data is. You don't message it or try to twist it to meet your expectations, you just need to see it for what it is and then move forward from there.

This is a nice change. Shades of grey can be fun.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:47 am

BKay wrote:I see a couple who are absolutely smitten with one another, and when the time is right, I think Becca will accept Chris' proposal.

ditto here. :yes: and im never worried of anything, really... this is just a silly TV show, first and foremost laugh out loud

i was riding practically solo (or duo, with JBF hi)on C Siegfried train on Des's season against all five 99.99% confirmed spoilers. This season is so much more fun for me to sleuth with all great sleuthers pals by my side and the funny, amazing posters around B thread. Otherwise, It would have been a dead boring season for me which i almost skipped tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:50 am

On the other hand the #unexpected twist may be that Becca surprises herself and figures out that she is in love. She does say on a couple of occaisions (the sofa date and the Bali RC conversation) that she didn't expect to feel this way coming into this... hmm.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:51 am

Was watching E! last night and Kristin said that despite everything that we've seen Chris and F1 are working it out as far as going back and forth between where he lives and she lives despite him saying you have to move to my town. Now I find that strange considering Whitney said she would move to Arlington. I still give her the edge but seems more of a Becca compromise to me. IDK
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:52 am

I tend to agree with the theories I've seen here that there is no proposal at the FRC. There were a couple of good reasons for Chris and Becca to not get engaged that day - her ggrandmother's death and her desire to move slowly. Someone upthread discussed this (sorry, I don't remember who), but they pointed out how a delayed proposal fit with this season's delayed RCs. We had wondered why they changed the format, and it makes sense that tptb used it as a foreshadowing tool.

I'm not emotionally invested or "charged up" about who wins the farmer, but it is always interesting to look hard at all the clues and try to read between the edits. MF knows how to keep us coming back for more! partytime

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:53 am

sfrank wrote:Was watching E! last night and Kristin said  that despite everything that we've seen Chris and F1 are working it out as far as going back and forth between where he lives and she lives despite him saying you have to move to my town. Now I find that strange considering Whitney said she would move to Arlington. I still give her the edge but seems more of a Becca compromise to me. IDK

Yep and I thought it was interesting in one of the Blogs Chris wrote that "Iowans go south for the winter" Can't do much farming in the winter (crops at least). I think he was talking about Kaitlyns family (in AZ) but really talking about Becca there IMO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:02 am

What the heck is going on with Dez?

Dez Duron ‏@DezDuron 4h4 hours ago
@JeffTMarrs @beccatilley5 the old Becca is gone... We lost her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass