SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:
ElonM wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 1m1 minute ago
Monday night is gonna be truly shocking!!!
v

Maybe CH's book made the best seller list!! cantstopl

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 36 3806527698 GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 36 3806527698 cantstopl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:20 pm

Anyone else see the new promo during Scandal?!

VO said "After the final rose a surprise twist no one saw coming...LIVE"
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Diana wrote:Don't they usually show the F1 upset? no idea
Not always and in fact we usually get the brooding, worried F1 which IMO is what Becca is showing. This is why I think that it's Whit leaving in the car and not ARRIVING. I think the kleenex box in the back window area is a very major clue.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Hopefully wrote:Great job. We're going to IOWA. 
giggling :yes: bestbud!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:23 pm

lurker11 wrote:not to be a completely wet blanket, but Chris harrison said there was a HUGE surprise at WTA and it was his book... is it really a surprise that a new pot stirring commercial came out in the first 20 minutes of ABC's top rated show?

It better not be Chris is joining the cast of DWTS. #worstkeptsecret
I'll be PISSED!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:24 pm

sfrank wrote:
lurker11 wrote:not to be a completely wet blanket, but Chris harrison said there was a HUGE surprise at WTA and it was his book... is it really a surprise that a new pot stirring commercial came out in the first 20 minutes of ABC's top rated show?

It better not be Chris is joining the cast of DWTS. #worstkeptsecret
I'll be PISSED!

I already don't take ANYTHING they say seriously, and I'll be soooooo annoyed if it's DWTS
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:28 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sparkler wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I have doubts about RS this season more than normal.  First, he normally has the epi by epi breakdown, he didn't this time.  What he did have, he made quite a few mistakes in.  Therefore, whose to say he's not making another by his "prediction" of who the F1 will be.  The editing I see right from epi 3 onwards and the post season SM and even the articles point to Becca as F1.  IMO, the US mags source is RS and since his info has been anything but completely correct this season, I really have my doubts as to his "thoughts" on who the F1 is.  Heck for all I know, he's going off of some info which will in turn be related to epi 3 wedding crashing date where she had told people that she and Chris are engaged.  Sorry if this hurts thougts/feelings of others regarding RS, but something about how every mag and gossip site are taking RS's F1 prediction and elaborating on it...screams un-reliable this season!!  IMO.

I agree. Usually he is so certain of his predictions, going into paragraph after paragraph about it. He is not doing that this time with more focus on the episodes than the outcomes. Much less bravado than in the past. He also used to really bash MF and mock the show and he does much less of this. He is almost in alignment with the show, more defensive of it. Of course he makes his living from the show, but I have always suspected that his sources are with ABC and give him information to draw attention to the show, especially in the off season. Evidently, RS's site was one of the most searched websites from 2014. That is free advertising for ABC. Having said that, that makes RS at the mercy of the show. Give him accurate predictions right up to the final two, give him some certainty for a season or two and then another fleissed season. By the way if I remember correctly, the original kaboom tweets were in reference to the RS lawsuit.
You know what I'd love...if the (Fleiss and CO) are the sources for RS...fine, give him info up till the F4, then starve the guy and make sure he can't get any more info and let us sleuthers and viewers take it from there.

For this season, I do think that he stumped RS regarding the F1 anyways.  This is a great season for a few different means....RS didn`t have all his info, but more importantly, I think we are lined up for a Becca F1 as I do think that she and Chris are a better match for their personalities and how they both like the quieter things. IMO

ITA Auntie, she is exactly what Chris needs. I feel Becca's pace is exactly the same as Chris. where as with the others, specially those who talk fast and much, you can see him trying to catch up, which is no good, when he is suppose to lead. He seams to really enjoys Becca's company bcs she lets him lead.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
BKay wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks BK. So it appears the twist is after the final rose.

Becca may have gone to FRC and they agreed it was too soon for an engagement, then he takes a knee at ATFR...But it really seems tptb would be hyping that differently. It certainly fits with the rest of the season though!

I've said this all along. This is what they wanted JPG to do. They even offered him $$ to do it but we know what JPG's response to that was.

This season was all about second chances, including the franchise and the wreck according to viewers feedback, of the last Bachelor season. JMHO

You nailed it! :yes:

..inspired by a smart cookie friend of mine...Let's play!!."the List of the 2nd Chance Season", "2" theme << see my avi... giggling

2 Hosts
2 Widows
2 Virgins- B is the virgin 2.0
2 Returnee ( forgot her name and Jordan)
2 groups coming at MnG- B was in the 2nd limo
2 dates in a row- B's dates
-----what else?.... :anyone?:

IMO the 'obvious' is not the first. Actually what i was trying to say is..... Just see my avi <<< peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Oh Mura...where are you???

hi

just chillin.. 2pop wine

rock Mura! Can I join you Monday... party time :happydance:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:35 pm

I think I am going to change my Avi Monday in honor of our new love bird!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:35 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
BKay wrote:

Becca may have gone to FRC and they agreed it was too soon for an engagement, then he takes a knee at ATFR...But it really seems tptb would be hyping that differently. It certainly fits with the rest of the season though!

I've said this all along. This is what they wanted JPG to do. They even offered him $$ to do it but we know what JPG's response to that was.

This season was all about second chances, including the franchise and the wreck according to viewers feedback, of the last Bachelor season. JMHO

You nailed it! :yes:

..inspired by a smart cookie friend of mine...Let's play!!."the List of the 2nd Chance Season", "2" theme << see my avi... giggling  

2 Hosts
2 Widows
2  Virgins- B is the virgin 2.0
2 Returnee ( forgot her name and Jordan)
2 groups coming at MnG- B was in the 2nd limo
2 dates in a row- B's dates
-----what else?.... :anyone?:

IMO the 'obvious' is not the first. Actually what i was trying to say is..... Just see my avi <<<  peace

2 RC's?   bestbud!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:38 pm

BKay wrote:^^ I think you've nailed it, Auntie. That fits all the pieces into the right place.
Thanks BKay and AlohaLady.  I just don't see how there is any other reason for RS to call the F1 that quick after the FRC.  He saw the pics of Becca, knew the show's routine, knows that the F1 spends time with the lead afterwhich and since Becca is accounted for by the pics, then she CAN'T be the F1.... (Yes there was a load of:  :dripdrip )    Little does he know or tried to investigate since, there was a good reason for her not to spend time on the farm, was a good reason why he saw those pics, but since he doesn't do anything but rely on being hand fed the stuff, he wouldn't know how to research things and see that Becca was still wearing Chris's necklace or keep close dibs on the SM after the season.  I am waiting for the GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 36 Frying-pan-smash as well as the GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 36 Ah26  those moments will be so momentous, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass