SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:39 pm

thanks Mom! hi

The "2" list continues :

2 Hosts
2 Widows
2  Virgins- B is the virgin 2.0
2 Returnee ( forgot her name and Jordan)
2 groups coming at MnG- B was in the 2nd limo
2 dates in a row for a contestant- B's dates
2 RCs in the same episode
________________________________please fill the blank

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:43 pm

Both ladies following the lead on twitter
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:44 pm

sfrank wrote:Anyone else see the new promo during Scandal?!

VO said "After the final rose a surprise twist no one saw coming...LIVE"

I think the surprise twist will be Whitney as Bachelorette.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:44 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ He had JPG picking Nikki correct. May have been others- I can't remember.  
I think my main point in all of this is that he's never in all the 18 Bachelor seasons so far been completely wrong even on Finale day. That's what I was saying. So is this the Kaboom/cannonball moment? RS has the ending wrong for any one of the Bachelor seasons in history??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Mura. If that's the case hmmm wouldnt it put B in the last limo. To the FRC? Wouldn't that make Beeca the F1

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:46 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
BKay wrote:

Becca may have gone to FRC and they agreed it was too soon for an engagement, then he takes a knee at ATFR...But it really seems tptb would be hyping that differently. It certainly fits with the rest of the season though!

I've said this all along. This is what they wanted JPG to do. They even offered him $$ to do it but we know what JPG's response to that was.

This season was all about second chances, including the franchise and the wreck according to viewers feedback, of the last Bachelor season. JMHO

You nailed it! :yes:

..inspired by a smart cookie friend of mine...Let's play!!."the List of the 2nd Chance Season", "2" theme << see my avi... giggling  

2 Hosts
2 Widows
2  Virgins- B is the virgin 2.0
2 Returnee ( forgot her name and Jordan)
2 groups coming at MnG- B was in the 2nd limo
2 dates in a row- B's dates
-----what else?.... :anyone?:

IMO the 'obvious' is not the first. Actually what i was trying to say is..... Just see my avi <<<  peace

That second chance says a lot about the type of person Chris is, his humility, generosity, and non judgmental ways. I really like Chris a lot more now than I did before. Becca really looks good on him.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
BKay wrote:^^ I think you've nailed it, Auntie. That fits all the pieces into the right place.
Thanks BKay and AlohaLady.  I just don't see how there is any other reason for RS to call the F1 that quick after the FRC.  He saw the pics of Becca, knew the show's routine, knows that the F1 spends time with the lead afterwhich and since Becca is accounted for by the pics, then she CAN'T be the F1.... (Yes there was a load of:  :dripdrip )    Little does he know or tried to investigate since, there was a good reason for her not to spend time on the farm, was a good reason why he saw those pics, but since he doesn't do anything but rely on being hand fed the stuff, he wouldn't know how to research things and see that Becca was still wearing Chris's necklace or keep close dibs on the SM after the season.  I am waiting for the GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 37 Frying-pan-smash as well as the GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 37 Ah26  those moments will be so momentous, IMO

You're Welcome. Let me know where you all will be posting on Monday so I can follow along. I'm 5 hrs behind east coast so it'll be close to 5:00 when the east coasters will know what happened. Can't wait!!! Aloha and Mahalo to all of you for the wild ride. handwave clapping! High clap

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:55 pm

Mura 2 were let go at Ash and Kel on the same date

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Mini Diva found a pic of Chris at an airport in the Tweet thread.
Do we happen to know what airport and when?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:56 pm

awww
I love this pic.GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 37 020415bachelorchrissoulesbeccatilley5-1423063730
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:57 pm

Will Becca's fan thread be open?  I know the others are closed, except for the episode discussion thread.  See you there!  High clap
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:57 pm

lurker11 wrote:not to be a completely wet blanket, but Chris harrison said there was a HUGE surprise at WTA and it was his book... is it really a surprise that a new pot stirring commercial came out in the first 20 minutes of ABC's top rated show?

I know I was shocked that CH is sober long enough to write a book. I mean really he seems pretty plastered all the time on this show. GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 37 3806527698

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
ElonM wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 1m1 minute ago
Monday night is gonna be truly shocking!!!

Haha!  Oh Mikey!!  cantstopl partytime   Get ready !!  

Monday can't come fast enough for me. Can't wait to see our "Becca" LOVE STRUCKED.
Becca changed the game for me this season, she made Chris light up and changed the conversation. Very refreshing.

Maggenzm, me too. I get the feeling this couple is going to be the next ones like your avi. Their sweet love survived and really grew after the show. Kind of like our girl Becca, something great is worth waiting and working for and the real love sometimes can over come the bright spark!

lurker11 wrote:Sean's finale was hyped as a "bombshell" ...... it was straight up conventional.

I think conservative, born-again virgin, preachers son, Sean choosing the vegan, free spirit, never been baptized and not at all what was on his list at the start of the season, Cat over Lindsey who checked all the boxes? We saw it, but it was odd. Perfect but odd.

Oh yeah and Sean oppsed and did tell Lindsey her loved her. Not a big deal to any of them Cat, Lindsey or Sean but it was a bit of shakeup at the time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass