SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:44 am

Hopefully wrote:Kel

Ok. gotcha!

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Hopefully Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:46 am

2 women see his home. That was Jade and will be Witney goes on his hometown. And Jade went home. Hmmm I wonder.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:50 am

You guys make me laugh! I can believe the to be continued into atfr...they set us up for that from the beginning of season ...but MF is full of it! He likes twitter too much esp when sipping! He isn't a good source #learnedalongtimeago
Now the commercial and Becca's #unexpectedtwist is a different story!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:51 am

On WTA CH put Kelsey and who was onion girl in the hot seat.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:53 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sparkler wrote:

I agree. Usually he is so certain of his predictions, going into paragraph after paragraph about it. He is not doing that this time with more focus on the episodes than the outcomes. Much less bravado than in the past. He also used to really bash MF and mock the show and he does much less of this. He is almost in alignment with the show, more defensive of it. Of course he makes his living from the show, but I have always suspected that his sources are with ABC and give him information to draw attention to the show, especially in the off season. Evidently, RS's site was one of the most searched websites from 2014. That is free advertising for ABC. Having said that, that makes RS at the mercy of the show. Give him accurate predictions right up to the final two, give him some certainty for a season or two and then another fleissed season. By the way if I remember correctly, the original kaboom tweets were in reference to the RS lawsuit.
You know what I'd love...if the (Fleiss and CO) are the sources for RS...fine, give him info up till the F4, then starve the guy and make sure he can't get any more info and let us sleuthers and viewers take it from there.

For this season, I do think that he stumped RS regarding the F1 anyways.  This is a great season for a few different means....RS didn`t have all his info, but more importantly, I think we are lined up for a Becca F1 as I do think that she and Chris are a better match for their personalities and how they both like the quieter things. IMO

ITA Auntie, she is exactly what Chris needs. I feel Becca's pace is exactly the same as Chris. where as with the others, specially those who talk fast and much, you can see him trying to catch up, which is no good, when he is suppose to lead. He seams to really enjoys Becca's company bcs she lets him lead.
I see it that way too. I just don't see Whit giving things up to be on the farm. With Becca, she really loves the quieter life, loves the easy walks, loves nature and showed up Chris with her shooting abilities. To me, their connection is a 10 and they truely seem to relish the constant hand touches. Something about what they are doing with their hands is actually more sensual than almost any other kind of physical contact. LOL. Embarressed!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:58 am

Hopefully wrote:On WTA    CH put Kelsey and who was onion girl in the hot seat.
Also Britt, Kaitlyn, and Jade. 
But going with 2; Jade & Britt sat with Chris at the WTA, he gave Kaitlyn 2 hugs when he left the stage, Kelsey had 2 sitdowns with CH ( Chris tell all & WTA), flip a coin refers to 2 sides.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:58 am

Hey they show Becca and Chris taking a long walk one on the field one on the beach. When you watch them both it like they are walking towards each other because they are both in deep thought. IMHO that's what I see anyways.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:02 am

Thanks everyone!!  Im updating the 2 list...

The "2" list continues (updated) :

On the Show

2 sets of limo exits - B was in the 2nd limo
one girls limo exits twice
2 drunks night 1
2 Hosts in an episode
2 Widows
2 women witch children
2 Ashleys
2  Virgins- B is the virgin 2.0
2 Returnee ( Stephanie and Jordan)
2 Wedding related scenes
2 dates in a row for a contestant- B's dates
2 RCs in the same episode
2 women sent home on the 2on1 date
2 women sent home at the same time (RC) : Carly and Britt
2 women see his home : Jade and Whit .
WTA :Jade & Britt sat with Chris at the WTA, he gave Kaitlyn 2 hugs when he left the stage, Kelsey had 2 sitdowns with CH ( Chris tell all & WTA), flip a coin refers to 2 sides.

Post Filming
-Both ladies following the lead on twitter

Post Airing-Remains to be seen:

- Second chance for C to get engaged (?)
- How about 2 proposals?! One time to B at FRC with the stipulation that she doesn't have to answer him (because of her moving slow and her Grandmother) and One at the ATFR... OR 2 homes? One in SD and one in Arlington...

Preview

- Oddly enough..the sunset shots of B-C were shown twice. :stirthepot :uptonogood
- "I trust you" by 2 different women : Kelsey and Kaitlyn

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:08 am

The reason y I said Kelsey and onion girl in the hot seat because they were the one that everyone called crazy. IMO

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:09 am

Hopefully wrote:The reason y I said Kelsey and onion girl in the hot seat because they were the one that everyone called crazy. IMO

I think the first girl that came back was Stephanie and onion girl was Megan.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:11 am

The onion girl was Ashley S.  GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 40 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:11 am

Ty Alohalady. Smiley

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass