SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:52 am

Y'all DO need a support group. Also, for all the conspiracy theorists out there, tptb (or the editors) are known to "flip" the video to get the angles they want. So don't be surprised if things are not as they appear (I'm not meaning that they aren't as they appear, they may be, but the opposite can also be true). Tricky editors!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:53 am

The problem is we don't know at what point on which road the limos are on in the clips. We don't even know if they are arriving or leaving. So it's hard to tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:56 am

The girls usually sit in the back of a van or car when they leave a RC to go home, on that particular side we see Whitney and Becca on, so I don't think they flipped it. But we also don't what leg of the trip they are on. They could be west bound or north bound if going to the FRC or east bound or south bound if leaving the FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:59 am

True true concered36 it's hurting my brain laugh out loud. Monday here yet please. I so really need my life back.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:01 am

Hopefully wrote:True true concered36 it's hurting my brain laugh out loud. Monday here yet please. I so really need my life back.

3 more days!!!! ugh

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:12 am

hmbach wrote:http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/spoilers-and-recaps/20150306-the-bachelor-2015-becca-journey

ABC still trying to emphasize the slow slow burn of Becca and Chris. Virgin status again... the one clip was ALL Ashley I.

Sorry, I'm back tracking and if this was mentioned before, I apologize. I read both journeys and in W's journey, I noticed in the clip in Bali when C is asking about moving to Iowa, he has his right hand on the back of the couch and the other on his lap. With B they were always holding hands or he would have his hand on her knee. Is this him pulling back?

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:16 am

umngirl wrote:
Hopefully wrote:This I do know.  From Duq to Lamont traveling you end up driving south bound yes south I know I have looked up all the info from other threads plus my Gps and my Brother in law is a truck driver and it leads south.. If you look at Whitney's pic of her in the limo it's more early in the day. If you go to Beccas pic in the limo the sun is setting on the West were it should be on her. If Whitney and Becca are traveling the same road at diffrent times. Whitney sun is in the rong spot. So it puts Whitneys  limo first. If you go back to Beccas limo. It puts her closer to the sunset. I thought Whitney was final one at first then things weren't adding up IMO there is just way to many clues that I have seen, but after seeing the two pics. I am positive Becca is F1. If she isn't that's because she turned him down, but don't see that happening after her saying in the VO that she can see Chris as her Husband. Or something along those lines but it dose say that she is pretty much there. She has grown so much from this show Win or loose Becca and Whitney will always be a winner. And because this is just a show. I'm staying on the Becca boat. IMHO . Smiley IOWA here we come. With a bling. Nice one at that. ;)

You drive West then North to get from Dubuque to Lamont. You aren't south bound unless you are on you're way back to Dubuque. Lucas did some great posting about the sun in Whitney's picture and she's clearly going either west or north and it's after the sun came out that day so after 2:30 pm.
GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 73 Data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4QKiGq_w,B3iPpxuSTn0WmygI7HBV3c_oZTwCKDTDxPoSB_V9EHpK_Ptr_LU3TKTrXZzk-p58iKrqlAcMLOqZ7t8KG0W2EVjaql4vbPF-Nkh9ebwoIC98vkva6xTeOz_pykghEgIyfe_89gaGxknXUF-UMJaqgK7eEQ,lRjBM8clcQ9LU9AJ5WTVNAP1wPkl8uRfyUl48xpyBh9cSygn_CQs0NbL5Ij1vHBpskn7KZQfo5T1eelb-pMyIEVyC47NOZlYlMzKjppfIs37qHyul9wrKtnJM7cdkHOANFDYUWlyK36hpoHkm9RfQBzXMuqIfMoDVXQxIPdUbLa64Je7mrLV6jKOfo3nN_97llcPa-COlP0gGpX7mmt9g4jETzrXkj2XfXzrIt30L8kA1YG7qklzwHmsIbhBwLG1NDuPOva3LcSx-zbsEX35iroYRFy6tQ38dWnLKAOUM5Pgop2lQNcD9ZClT9o4vjBWlHKNL2uwAUVRQWj5NnKw-qwFBMlEY5Xruks&h=200&w=555&scale=1

I found the farm on the map and there are 2 ways to get to it that are roughly equal time. In fact the first route Google maps suggested was highway 52 out of Dubuque. The last part of that drive down the farm is southbound. The farm is actually just north of Lamont. So you could be driving north or south and still be on the way to the farm.

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:22 am

Oh my now I'm singing Georgia pine. Meet me in the middle laugh out loud k back to Becca.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:25 am

IMO Whitney is on her way to the FRC in that pic and is definitely heading north. Becca is heading south at a later time in the day.

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:43 am

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 73 Screen11

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:29 am

The trouble is that roads curve and wind in any given direction - see the places where I20 bobs southwest, then west, then northwest before it's straight west again. Most probably, photos were being snapped of both girls throughout the journey and tptb chose a couple of them that would keep us scratching our heads. They do love to play with us!

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:34 am

BKay wrote:The trouble is that roads curve and wind in any given direction - see the places where it bobs southwest, then west, then northwest before it's straight north again. Most probably, photos were being snapped of both girls throughout the journey and tptb chose a couple of them that would keep us scratching our heads. They do love to play with us!

Absolutely!!  They know exactly that we are going to be overanalyzing these pics!

Thinking also that they might have had the girls driven by different routes to avoid passing limos along the way! hi

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass