SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by hmbach Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:39 am

Has anyone noticed this picture of the Tilleys from Christmas time? Notice the bad photoshop work in the middle... what is that about? I have got to stay off of IG though, I have to say it has me conspiracy theory confused.

https://instagram.com/p/zMHszeSujb/

hmbach

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by SliverofHope Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:46 am

hmbach wrote:Has anyone noticed this picture of the Tilleys from Christmas time? Notice the bad photoshop work in the middle... what is that about?  I have got to stay off of IG though, I have to say it has me conspiracy theory confused.

:yes:

One of the comments on that picture is interesting too:

leeleetilley @chrisvtilley1 imagine if all the Tilleys were present. Lee Roy woulda scared the him off quick.

Also, not sure what this one means:

mcoggins2 Love your dad @chrisvtilley1 if Bachelor Chris can't catch the rock he's gotta go. #JugsMachine

Seems to me someone was definitely blurred out of the picture though. Would they have been allowed to be together with family then or just in the SF?

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:51 am

hmbach wrote:Has anyone noticed this picture of the Tilleys from Christmas time? Notice the bad photoshop work in the middle... what is that about?  I have got to stay off of IG though, I have to say it has me conspiracy theory confused.

Yes, very odd!  It's either GGMs ghost or the person standing beside the tree has been photoshopped out of the picture!!  Very interesting..... :detective

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:05 am

It's really driving me bonkers. Monday can't get here soon enough.

Did you notice that her sister Katie ended up with a statement necklace too from some football place? Oy I'm going to be so disappointed if he just picked Whitney and all this was for nothin. Ha.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:15 am

Oh. Nope... just found the same pic on Mom's FB page and it must be his ex-girlfriend that's blurred out.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:17 am

Man will I be annoyed if RS was right.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:03 am

Me too! Found it interesting that Becca mentioned she was in an uber yesterday. I think the show would have arranged pick up for her so maybe she did head home and not to LA immediately. The People stuff is today, right? So we should look for her SM activity.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:32 am

She snapchat some funny stuff regarding her uber adventure. How she should have asked the driver to take her to taco bell but she didn't. and how she would have given the driver many stars if he knew to take her without her asking. so she was going to settle for a snack from the store. GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 74 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:46 am

If Becca, how is she going to survive in Arlington if she frequents Waffle House and Taco Bell or stops for snacks and not prepare them herself. Will be tough I think.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by SliverofHope Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:55 am

sfrank wrote:Me too! Found it interesting that Becca mentioned she was in an uber yesterday. I think the show would have arranged pick up for her so maybe she did head home and not to LA immediately. The People stuff is today, right? So we should look for her SM activity.

You would think they would send a car for her but maybe not. I think she is in LA because in her snapchat she talked about wanting to call another Uber driver to take her to Taco Bell. If she were home in SD she would have her own car, no need to have to call a Uber to give her a ride there.

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:59 am

Well she's always tweeting about how she should stay away from junk food but can't, so Arlington would be the perfect cure for that! giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:01 am

Interesting that Becca and Chris were flying on the same day yet again :whistle: :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass