SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:29 am

Chrisbecca wrote:One last thing...its been fun reading everyones comments the past 2 weeks and im sorry it didnt work out for Chris and Becca. I liked him with her....and I think he did too.  As i said, he seemed like a man with her. His lack of take charge and boundaries with other women (not turning down jades offer to show him her photos, not stopping the love guru sooner, not understanding some other inappropriate behaviors) always made me think though....becca is just too good for him. She just deserves better. Whitney is the one who wears the pants and he is perhaps used to that having the sisters and mother that he has. Im sure being the baby they have always told him what to do, and he just did it. So maybe he will just let Whitney lead and he will follow. Or perhaps, as others have noted......he'll hide a stash of whiskey in the barn and settle there.  sad

Im excited to see what happens in the future for Becca!

Take care and God bless!

yeah me too...we all can just hanging out here BC...buying the crafting/knitting supplies together...making a suitor list for B..and so on.. so much to do!!. AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 59 3806527698 bestbud!

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:30 am

Litta123 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^^ thanks for your respond, Stuc Smiley

i would definitely skip Britt season too..if the tools pick her, as you said laugh out loud.

:yes: to Coach Bryan and no to Britt!

It will be interesting to see what direction Becca's life now takes. I wonder if she'll get more modeling jobs. I assume that's why she added the contact info to her IG.

IMO, it is the reason she went on the show in the first place.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:39 am

ElonM wrote:We thinks she's pretty special too
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 59 10954370_728082123977513_167904024_n

@theyearofelan
Much love to this very special and wonderful woman @beccatilley5 emoji️emoji️emoji️
Beautiful, inside and out!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:43 am

So if she didn't love him at all why the necklace??

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:43 am

FLChica wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Snipped**
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 59 Feb41958-a71f-4b3b-b676-ed4d44bcf5f1

source: Becca's Pic
These portfolio shots of Becca taken last year are lovely. When you click on the link, you can see shots of Becca wearing a huge statement necklace! Maybe that's what her tweet was referring to.

Living in California with a portfolio in hand and fresh off appearing on the Bachelor may just lead Becca to landing modeling jobs. I can't blame her for not wanting to move to Iowa...  Hope both of these ladies are happy and get what they were really looking for on the Bach show.

After looking at Becca's IG pictures today I have a feeling the last thing she's looking for is a husband. I think she has bigger aspirations if the occupations of many of her friends is any indications. She seems to hobnob with a lot of people in the biz. I bet that portfolio made the rounds long before The Bachelor came along.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am

hmbach wrote:So if she didn't love him at all why the necklace??
I think she cared for him or perhaps was falling in love, but she just couldn't get there in time.  She must have worn it because she didn't have any hard feelings towards him.  Even when he broke up with her, she was very gracious.  Class act, all the way.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:05 am

Kiptyn Locke ‏@Kiptyn  31m31 minutes ago
Kudos @beccatilley5 classy, honest & genuine throughout. Welcome to the San Diego runners-up club, but you're clearly winning at life.

ETA. and B replied :

In reply to Kiptyn Locke
Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 15m15 minutes ago
@Kiptyn LOL!! Thanks kiptyn! Smiley

hahaha!! where is SDMOM?...hi

she was right. All SD's contestants were all ended up as the F2s dumpee...laugh out loud

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:06 am

more crush from the coach laugh out loud :

Brian Osborne ‏@Coach_Osborne 1h1 hour ago
Hey @beccatilley5, you handled yourself extremely well, stayed true to yourself,
& was completely honest. Well done! Hope you're doing well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Shane West also tweeted our girl!  She retweeted it.  She is going to have men lined up around the corner to date her!!

Maybe that can be the activity of the knitting/crafting circle (LB and I refuse to knit), we can follow SM and rate Becca's suitors?  Sounds much better than Britt the bachelorette to me.  Agree with whoever said that I think Chris would have cried if they had announced that Becca was the bachelorette.

sounds good to me. right up my alley of matchmaking service for B yes.

on another note, can someone please explain to me why they are not gunning Kait as the first Ette of Bach Can? (while they can do whatever they want with Britt on the US version). At least i know i would watch the Can version! scratch duh

hi Would have loved to have Kaitlyn as the first Bachelorette Canada! As Kaitlyn said, this 2 b'ette thing is "not ideal" and if TPTB cast more than half guys who prefer Britt (makes me want to vomit in my mouth - shout out to the wiry, fiery devil) - then we must campaign to Good Human Productions to make Kaitlyn the first Bachelorette Canada. Farmer Chris CAN NOT dance. I'd have loved the final twist to be Chris giving up his DWTS spot for Kaitlyn.

In any case - Kaitlyn likes dogs and it seems from her twitter followers that she's popular with hockey players, so I'm not giving up hope on the majority of the guys choosing Kaitlyn. Praying
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:15 am

^^ yep..maybe those twitter savvy can tweet MF and let him know that Kaitlyn will be a great lead for their Canada first Ette ..if the tools they cast on US version pick Britt instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:18 am

I could not have been more proud of Becca as I watched this episode. She genuinely did have feelings and care for Chris but also didn't just compromise herself or life when she wasn't sure. You could tell she knew she was basically decreasing her chances of him picking her by telling him she wasn't sure when she could be in love with him or move for him but she didn't just say anything to be chosen. I think the one thing the final couple had in common was a desparation to get married/have kids so in the end he went with that. Becca's tweets about love being patient take a whole knew meaning now. She is being patient with herself and how she falls in love and that is the most refreshing thing that I've seen come out of this show. It really did come down to Becca in the end. If she had fully reciprocated Chris, I have no doubt he would have chose her no matter the fluff they now try to sell about the final couple. It is undeniable.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:21 am

Yes, please have Kaitlyn be on the Canada Bachelorette.

And they are still 'tools' whether they pick Britt or Kaitlyn.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica