SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:02 am

^^ thanks for your respond, Stuc Smiley

i would definitely skip Britt season too..if the tools pick her, as you said laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by california90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:03 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Oh wow, I would be so jealous of Becca if she got with Brian. seeing hearts

yep San..good that coach Bri is still single!. giggling .Bri had a 'thing' going on with B from night 1, as per his tweet Hugesmile .  Brian and B are friends on FB too... cheerleader

too bad you still wait to snacth the hot coach first, San!...i actually was rooting for you (if you're single)  bestbud!  AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 58 3806527698

Ooooh Idk.. Coach B and Tenley have some fun tweets!

I love Coach Brian.. but man I kinda wish Zack K. from Des's season wasn't still bro-ing it up with Robert Graham. I still miss Zack and Kasey sad To be honest, I just miss half of Des's guys even if no one raelly liked them. LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:07 am

california90 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Oh wow, I would be so jealous of Becca if she got with Brian. seeing hearts

yep San..good that coach Bri is still single!. giggling .Bri had a 'thing' going on with B from night 1, as per his tweet Hugesmile .  Brian and B are friends on FB too... cheerleader

too bad you still wait to snacth the hot coach first, San!...i actually was rooting for you (if you're single)  bestbud!  AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 58 3806527698

I love Coach Brian.. but man I kinda wish Zack K. from Des's season wasn't still bro-ing it up with Robert Graham. I still miss Zack and Kasey sad To be honest, I just miss half of Des's guys even if no one raelly liked them. LOL

LOLz..yes...no shocking news here. I love almost all of Des's guys. btw they were united on Chres wedding... giggling . What i can remember from the season about you was when 'my Chris' handing roses at Pike Market Seattle and rumored to be the next Bach, you were ready to submit your application as a contestant!..haha!..too funny rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:09 am

Ladies, thanks for a lovely season albeit not the outcome I wanted.
It's been a pleasure! Ill pop on from time to time to check in but if the Bachelorette is Britt, I'll be taking the season off.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:09 am

Litta123 wrote:Snipped**
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 58 Feb41958-a71f-4b3b-b676-ed4d44bcf5f1

source: Becca's Pic
These portfolio shots of Becca taken last year are lovely. When you click on the link, you can see shots of Becca wearing a huge statement necklace! Maybe that's what her tweet was referring to.

Living in California with a portfolio in hand and fresh off appearing on the Bachelor may just lead Becca to landing modeling jobs. I can't blame her for not wanting to move to Iowa...  Hope both of these ladies are happy and get what they were really looking for on the Bach show.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:12 am

sfrank wrote:Ladies, thanks for a lovely season albeit not the outcome I wanted.
It's been a pleasure! Ill pop on from time to time to check in but if the Bachelorette is Britt, I'll be taking the season off.

likewise..love hearing your thought. bestbud! ..its been a pleasure for me too..i have been hangin out in B's happy place since thread 1...Good that she doesnt cost me a rent for occupying her place all the time... AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 58 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:14 am

We thinks she's pretty special too
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 58 10954370_728082123977513_167904024_n

@theyearofelan
Much love to this very special and wonderful woman @beccatilley5 emoji️emoji️emoji️
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:15 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
california90 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

LOLz..yes...no shocking news here. I love almost all of Des's guys. btw they were united on Chres wedding... giggling . What i can remember from the season about you was when 'my Chris' handing roses at Pike Market Seattle and rumored to be the next Bach, you were ready to submit your application as a contestant!..haha!..too funny rofl

I heard they were!! Gosh, I will still love the guys on that season. They're all mine. (Ok except Prince Siegfried.. he belongs to Des). But gosh!! He would have been AMAZING and I was totally willing to go on! Hahah. :P Dreams crushing! So I guess I'm back to matchmaking my favorite contestants until another sweet prince comes along, and I don't mean Farming.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:16 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I just can't believe the edit for Becca.  It screamed she was F1 to me, along with Corn Pablo's AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 58 3806527698 BL.  I still think he loved her, but she didn't get there.  He even said he kept trying to push her along.  He wanted it to be her in the end.
I'll agree in that moment in time, he did want Becca. Even his family sensed it...but I give Chris a great deal of credit. He was smart enough to know and realize you don't let someone as awesome as Whitney get away. I do think his family played a huge part in his final decision. B really gave him no choice when he had already traveled down that road with his x. Why would you risk that and let Whitney go? I do get it...I do think Chris H was right to a degree ... It was a lost cause from the start. I know everyone osnt a C fan, but even tonight he was honest and real. A good guy! Becca seems happy.. O hope she is still happy months from now. It was a great season for me even with the disappointment.

I believe there is lost love between Chris and Becca.
If only he had given her more time ...
Too bad.
Surprisingly I feel sorry for them because I feel they could have had something great .

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:^^ thanks for your respond, Stuc Smiley

i would definitely skip Britt season too..if the tools pick her, as you said laugh out loud.

:yes: to Coach Bryan and no to Britt!

It will be interesting to see what direction Becca's life now takes. I wonder if she'll get more modeling jobs. I assume that's why she added the contact info to her IG.

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 58 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:22 am

One last thing...its been fun reading everyones comments the past 2 weeks and im sorry it didnt work out for Chris and Becca. I liked him with her....and I think he did too. As i said, he seemed like a man with her. His lack of take charge and boundaries with other women (not turning down jades offer to show him her photos, not stopping the love guru sooner, not understanding some other inappropriate behaviors) always made me think though....becca is just too good for him. She just deserves better. Whitney is the one who wears the pants and he is perhaps used to that having the sisters and mother that he has. Im sure being the baby they have always told him what to do, and he just did it. So maybe he will just let Whitney lead and he will follow. Or perhaps, as others have noted......he'll hide a stash of whiskey in the barn and settle there. sad

Im excited to see what happens in the future for Becca!

Take care and God bless!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:27 am

Yes, It was great hanging out with you guys. My hear is broken for Chris and Becca, and even whit. I wish all of them the best!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica