SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:33 pm

People Magazine tweeted this 30 minutes ago. Do you think Fleiss would clue them into anything??

People magazine @people · 33m 33 minutes ago
Everything you need to know about Kaitlyn Bristowe http://peoplem.ag/Mp9RT8B @BacheloretteABC #TheBachelorette

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:34 pm

I hope Kaitlyn dont go on BP2 she should tell fleiss to push it where the sun dont shine.

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:35 pm

nutty1 wrote:People Magazine tweeted this 30 minutes ago. Do you think Fleiss would clue them into anything??

People magazine @people  ·  33m 33 minutes ago
Everything you need to know about Kaitlyn Bristowe http://peoplem.ag/Mp9RT8B  @BacheloretteABC #TheBachelorette
Nah they had this posted a few days ago even Britt has her own article.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:35 pm

nutty1 wrote:People Magazine tweeted this 30 minutes ago. Do you think Fleiss would clue them into anything??

Everything you need to know about Kaitlyn Bristowe http://peoplem.ag/Mp9RT8B  @BacheloretteABC #TheBachelorette

It was posted here yesterday and there's one for britt too

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Well this seems promising.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:44 pm

northernviewer wrote:

I know, but they just retweeted it about a half hour ago. Only Kaitlyn's, not Britt's.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:45 pm

nutty1 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I know, but they just retweeted it about a half hour ago. Only Kaitlyn's, not Britt's.
I hope this means something.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:48 pm

They posted both of those articles yesterday, but it's interesting that they just tweeted about Kaitlyn's article in light of the fact that everyone is waiting to hear who will be the next bachelorette. I felt certain that Britt was the bachelorette based on the info that Mr. Write posted, but now this article gives me some hope. UGH! I just want to know already!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:52 pm

I don't like the idea of the guys voting because casting should manage that before naming a Bette.  Cast only guys who are interested in meeting the one & only Bette or guys who have no clue because they didn't watch Chris' season. 

:soapbox  What I am most ticked about is the statement "who is the best wife material". 

Annually a group of my old college girlfriends and I have a girls only weekend at a lake.  Most are married.  If our group is any indication, my guess is we would all be voted out of the bubble mansion. We drink a lot of wine, only eat appetizers for 3 days, wear pj's for 24 hours, might comb our hair, cuss, devolve into smutty storytellers, sometimes snort or fart, ... Basically, we are princesses of the new order and don't give a damn about hair extensions or false eyelashes or who has flabby thighs.  What matters is we live for loyalty, love deeply, and share our passions.  There is no "wife material" box.  :pout

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:52 pm

Sable wrote:

They posted both of those articles yesterday, but it's interesting that they just tweeted about Kaitlyn's article in light of the fact that everyone is waiting to hear who will be the next bachelorette.  I felt certain that Britt was the bachelorette based on the info that Mr. Write posted, but now this article gives me some hope.  UGH!  I just want to know already!

I doubt that People would leak the decision, even if they are in the know. I would say it is just a promo tweet to get people to their site.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Sable wrote:

They posted both of those articles yesterday, but it's interesting that they just tweeted about Kaitlyn's article in light of the fact that everyone is waiting to hear who will be the next bachelorette.  I felt certain that Britt was the bachelorette based on the info that Mr. Write posted, but now this article gives me some hope.  UGH!  I just want to know already!

I doubt that People would leak the decision, even if they are in the know. I would say it is just a promo tweet to get people to their site.

Yup. And Robert Mills retweeted both articles yesterday too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:04 pm

In the beginning, I liked Britt but not Kaitlyn. And then Miss Actress threw a temper tantrum whenever she didn't get Chris' attention, I just wanted to throw her out with her no-shower "bath" water! Kaitlyn eventually won me over with her sense of humor, so she has my vote.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83