SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:13 pm

Has Mr. Write said it was Britt that win the bachelorette?  or the answer is not yet known, if it is she I will be out this season.

Last edited by reason on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:17 pm

reason wrote:Has Mr. Write said it was Britt that win the bachelorette?  or the answer is not yet know, if it is she I will be out this season.

The way he worded it about the drums is understood by us to mean that she's the next bachette. Drums are a way of communicating just like the white smoke that MF tweeted about was in reference to signally a pope has been chosen.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:18 pm

WHY IS ABC MAKING NEXT SEASON'S 'THE BACHELORETTE' ALL ABOUT THE GUYS?

http://www.elle.com/culture/movies-tv/news/a27219/the-bachelorette-britt-kaitlyn/?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1448_156560336&linkId=12893240
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:20 pm

northernviewer wrote:
reason wrote:Has Mr. Write said it was Britt that win the bachelorette?  or the answer is not yet know, if it is she I will be out this season.

The way he worded it about the drums is understood by us to mean that she's the next bachette. Drums are a way of communicating just like the white smoke that MF tweeted about was in reference to signally a pope has been chosen.  

So he does not know for sure that it is britt?  Could the smoke be for Kaitlyn too? Is the drum some that would only relate to Britt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:21 pm

Of all the seasons for TPTB to pull shenanigans and dump the actual fan favorite, for their favorite (what I believe they are doing) it's so annoying that it's this one. I think Kaitlyn is the most universally liked woman in a while. Andi was semi popular, but many also never warmed to her or disliked her "audition" attack. Des was a nice, normal girl but had no star quality. I was surprised they picked her.

Kaitlyn reminds me of Jillian and Ali, the best female leads IMO (love Ash totally, but she couldn't fake eyes for anyone other than JP). Kaitlyn's personality and humor jumped off the screen from night one and she just has that it factor to come across well on tv.

Really a huge disappointment to me if it's Britt. I'd even get behind this if it was Kaitlyn vs Becca, 2 actual fan favorites. But Britt? no no Actually, when they announced it I thought they were going to get the fans to vote like how DWTS uses fan voting a lot now, trying to get younger viewers into it. Now that would have drummed up interest, chatter, etc. and the right person IMO would have won. This manipulated dumping of Kaitlyn by TPTB sucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:23 pm

It's not 100% that it's Britt but I'd imagine he's pretty sure otherwise he wouldn't have said it in the first place. The smoke was in reference to the fact that the vote had happened and that the ette was chosen but mr write was saying that the "drums", or info he had, indicated that britte was the ette

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:26 pm

They always wanted Britt, I just don't understand why they gave her the "fake" edit. Maybe that edit was really meant to make Carly look bad and it backfired. Viewers came out of this disliking them both.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:27 pm

I really hope Mr. Write is right and Britt is the Bachelorette! That would make me so happy!!! Smiley
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:28 pm

I did not watch Andi season so I would not worry about missing this one.  I want confirmation that it is her and then I will be out for good.  Married First Sight is coming and Southern Charms there is  more tv that I can watch, plus the Housewives from Cheshire london.  He will loose a fan in me.

Last edited by reason on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:29 pm

I sure hope it is Kaitlyn. If it is Britt, don't know how interested I will be at all. no no

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:30 pm

BlackHalo wrote:They always wanted Britt, I just don't understand why they gave her the "fake" edit. Maybe that edit was really meant to make Carly look bad and it backfired. Viewers came out of this disliking them both.

I didn't find her fake at all. The girls full of life and is a lot more outgoing and emotive than most but I didn't find her disingenuous at all.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:30 pm

relaxing wrote:Of all the seasons for TPTB to pull shenanigans and dump the actual fan favorite, for their favorite (what I believe they are doing) it's so annoying that it's this one.  I think Kaitlyn is the most universally liked woman in a while. Andi was semi popular, but many also never warmed to her or disliked her "audition" attack.  Des was a nice, normal girl but had no star quality.  I was surprised they picked her.

Kaitlyn reminds me of Jillian and Ali, the best female leads IMO (love Ash totally, but she couldn't fake eyes for anyone other than JP).  Kaitlyn's personality and humor jumped off the screen from night one and she just has that it factor to come across well on tv.  

Really a huge disappointment to me if it's Britt.  I'd even get behind this if it was Kaitlyn vs Becca, 2 actual fan favorites.  But Britt?  no no   Actually, when they announced it I thought they were going to get the fans to vote like how DWTS uses fan voting a lot now, trying to get younger viewers into it.  Now that would have drummed up interest, chatter, etc. and the right person IMO would have won.  This manipulated dumping of Kaitlyn by TPTB sucks.

Bolding by me....

That's exactly how I feel as well. If they wanted Britt, they just should have chosen Britt. If Britt is chosen over the more popular (by the general public) Kaitlyn, then Britt will be even more disliked. Also, the majority of fans (who seem to want Kaitlyn) are not only going to be alienated by having Britt as the lead, but they are going to have to deal with watching guys who wanted Britt as the lead over their favorite Kaitlyn. No thanks. That is exactly the reason I will not watch if it's Britt.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83