SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 68 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 40 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:40 pm

I would not be disappointed if Nick were eliminated. 
If this is the case, hopefully he will finally have washed this franchise out of his hair. 
I see only good things in his life, if he was eliminated this is just another part of his journey.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:54 pm

Ok, so when do we think they'll start filming the first HTD?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would not be disappointed if Nick were eliminated. 
If this is the case, hopefully he will finally have washed this franchise out of his hair. 
I see only good things in his life, if he was eliminated this is just another part of his journey.

I agree Good Post

I would much rather have him go before HTDs if neither one of them is feeling it of if Nick's appearance came too late and she already formed an attachment.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:04 pm

I would be disappointed as I'm quite fond of TV/SM Nick. Given he is approaching 35 and seems earnest in becoming a husband & father, it would be quite wonderful if Kaitlyn became his ever after and doubly so to bear witness as a viewer. 
I would not be disappointed if he left because they both felt their relationship was not heading in that direction. I'm a champion of the authentic and naysayer of the contrived.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Sorry ladies, but I really like Vialls. Would love to see more of them on HTDs. That is selfish me wanting that. I think she would have fun with their silly nature.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Winemom wrote:Shouldn't we see some leaks airport photos by now?  
Do you mean photo's of the men on their way home from Ireland?  All six are going home. So they'd all be on different flights most likely traveling with just one handler. Unless there's a fan nearby they'll arrive at home with out a photo on SM. I don't think I've seen any photo's from airports this season.

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, so when do we think they'll start filming the first HTD?
I think today or tomorrow.

Last edited by jen689 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:15 pm

I totally agree with you, Kasha. I love Nick. I just want him to be happy... and you're right, whatever the outcome of this show, it's all just part of his "journey." giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Winemom Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:33 pm

[quote="jen689"]
Winemom wrote:Shouldn't we see some leaks airport photos by now?  
Do you mean photo's of the men on their way home from Ireland?  All six are going home. So they'd all be on different flights most likely traveling with just one handler. Unless there's a fan nearby they'll arrive at home with out a photo on SM. I don't think I've seen any photo's from airports this season.

Yes, at the home airports. Shouldn't some HTD set ups or pics start getting out?

Winemom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Winemom wrote:Yes, at the home airports.  Shouldn't some HTD set ups or pics start getting out?
So far no airport photo's.  Hopefully we'll see the hometown photo's on SM during the next week or so.  RS usually posts them on twitter or his website.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Won't three of the final four be going to LA to wait for their HTD ? If I am correct, the F5 and F6 may be going home. But the F1-F4 will be in LA until their HTD is scheduled???

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:51 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Won't three of the final four be going to LA to wait for their HTD ?  If I am correct, the F5 and F6 may be going home.  But the F1-F4 will be in LA until their HTD is scheduled???    

I would think so too. I don't think they get to hang around at home waiting for the HTD.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:54 pm

No, they don't get to hang around home. In the past it has been LA area.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 68 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 40 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay