SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 68 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Bringing this over again, posted by Auntie, to remind us where they live....

Ben Higgins - Warsaw, Indiana
Shawn Booth - Nashville or Windsor Locks, CT
Jared Haibon - Providence RI
Chris Strandburg - Clarkesville, TN or Granite Bay, CA
Joe Bailey - Glasgow, Kentucky
Nick Viall - Chicago or Milwaukee

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:45 pm

mindless wrote:Yeah, Chris tomorrow, Nick on Tuesday, Ben on Thursday and Shawn/Jared on Saturday. That's my guess.

My guess would be both Jared and Shawn have one. Maybe Ben first, then up to Nick's, then Shawn and Jared??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Someone claimed that Nick's HTD is on the 28th, which would work, if the dates start tomorrow from the west. That's why I think he's second.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:56 pm

What about this Joe Bailey. His twitter still isn't active...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:04 pm

If Joe Bailey is still in the running, they would fly to Louisville, KY.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:06 pm

filming HTDs:
Are they sequestered after their HTD? 
If so, where do they go?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:08 pm

Why do you think Ben gets one?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is what I think. Elan is definitely travelling.

elan gale @theyearofelan  ·  6m 6 minutes ago
It's silly to complain about planes with no wi-fi but seriously if you can make a building fly through the air you can hook up a router

There's no reason for him to be travelling other than for HTDs which we know must be happening now. I think they are starting West, and going East.

I'm guessing Chris's HTD will be filmed tomorrow, travel Monday, film Tuesday etc.

ETA: I meant to also mention, we know Chris is from Granite Bay but do we know that his parents still live there? (Please do not post addresses)

Could totally see this -- was thinking about Elan saying he had to fly to SF to an old girlfriend when he was on perescope according to nonina -- I believe him that he's flying to that general area but he could easily be flying to granite bay and not able to disclose such specific info to his old gf -- if he was so specific with everyone he's friends with back home then he'd be spouting spoilers left and right!

A poster had said they're from Granite bay -- he moved away to nashville to start a life (was one of his biggest accomplishments according to him which I read somewhere -- that he started from scratch...not sure where I saw this...)

Last edited by emusha on Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:13 pm

albean99 wrote:Why do you think Ben gets one?

Serendipity a poster who shared in Ben's thread said that they filmed HTDs last weekend at a local charity in addition to Ben's home... obviously that conflicts with GA's info about filming for HTDs this week...but it's still info...another poster ICU says Warsaw is too small of a town for ICU to have not heard about filming if it indeed was happening last weekend...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Yes, Chris' parents still live in Granite Bay, CA which is close to Sacramento, North East from San Francisco.  

Oddly, Chris, Shawn and Joe currently live in close proximity to each other and all could meet in Nashville, TN easily to see each other.  Bromance maybe.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:19 pm

Elan posted a Periscope video of driving into San Francisco about 20 minutes ago. He frequently visits friends there so I don't know that we can use his travel patterns for any information. JMTC

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:21 pm

MiniDiva wrote:If Joe Bailey is still in the running, they would fly to Louisville, KY.

I keep forgetting about him ever since I took the time to go through his twitter. Out of sight out of mind.

When I got to his tweet to CH about getting on the show and his reason for it, I clicked the big X.

This is when personal opinions get in the way. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 68 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay