SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:23 pm

^^ giggling And that's why Kasha is the BOSS !! Thanks.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 pm

SueSt wrote:^^ giggling And that's why Kasha is the BOSS !!  Thanks.
word
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:56 pm

emusha wrote:
SueSt wrote:Maybe it's combination HTD/MTP date where the contestants and both families all meet each other??
That would certainly be overwhelming and telling...
Oh that's a great point cos what would follow next is the LCD/MTP dates next week...

E8 dates with F(4?)
- Format: FD i.e. overnight date |or| simple 1-1 
- Location: in sleuthed (per Mr. W) FD location - Mexico |or| Vancouver - cos of K twitter reported sighting during E8 filming week |or| elsewhere

E9 dates with F(3?) 
- Format: HTDs/Meet the Men's families 
- Location: Vancouver - I imagine it'd be cheaper to fly the guy's families to Vancouver than a tropical destination |or| Mexico |or| elsewhere

E10 dates with F2 
- Format: LCDs + MTP 
- Location: in sleuthed (per Mr. W) FD location - Mexico |or| elsewhere

putting the question marks next to the number of guys just in case there's a twist in that regard (less guys going F6-> F3)... or do we think if E8 dates aren't actually "FD" or are held in Vancouver or that the parents come to the location rather than in the home towns it is twist enough for Mr. W to report as a twist?

I'm leaning toward them being in a secluded place in Canada/near Vancouver if they did have E8 dates there cos I do think K would have been spotted with the guys if she'd shown them around....
Geez, my overworked brain started coming up with a bunch of other scenarios, but to cut it short, I am wondering if they took 5 to Vancouver - maybe Whistler or Squamish where it is a "bit" more secluded, then down to 4 to Mexico let's say as it is a 5-9 hr flight from Vancouver to Mexico on Westjet, had the 4 guys and their families around there meeting Kait, then while in Mexico, they have FD's with 3, then carry on to the finale....I am still torn as to whether the finale will be in a tropical locale or for that matter, maybe on the farm in Leduc in comparison to Chris's season.  Yes, it would add another epi to the season making it a full 11 filmed plus the MTA plus the ATFR so instead of 12, it will be 13 epi's and think that if they double up on airing's meaning back to back nights, then it's possible it could go down this way.  The filming date would end on May 15, and that's not too far off one of the latest filming dates for Bette of May 12.  IF that happens, then I can see the schedule as:

Epi 8  
apr 17/18 travel back to USA/Canada/Mexico ---- if back to Canada and USA, dates could start on the 18th and everything would move up a day.
apr 19:  ID1
apr 20: ID2
apr 21: ID3
apr 22: ID4
apr 25: ID5
apr 26: RC

Epi 9  
apr 27: travel to Mexico                                        
apr 28: MTF1:  Nick
apr 29: MTF2:
apr 30: MTF3:
may 1: MTF4:
may 2: RC

Epi 10
may 3: FD1
may 4: day off
may 5: FD2
may 6: day off
may 7: FD3
may 8: rc

Epi 11
may 10: MTP1
may 11: MTP2
may 12: LCD1
may 13: LCD2
may 14: day off
may 15: FRC

Would love to hear some thoughts on it?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:25 pm

April 17 - 26. Those aren't any type HTD's, meet the parents, or fantasy dates. I wonder what the purpose of that extra week would be for?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:28 pm

If Nick's family is flying out on the 28th, his meet the parents might not be until the 29th. Depends on the flight schedule.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:40 pm

notarose wrote:If Nick's family is flying out on the 28th, his meet the parents might not be until the 29th. Depends on the flight schedule.
supposedly they flew out today april 27th

AL, thanks for the tentative timeline - I tend to think that F5 from F6 is quite a large number compared to what we've seen in the past - I'd suggest that they would likely stick with F4 as per usual or go to F3 >>> I'm suggesting that cos that would really be a twist and consecutively address K's need for more time -- unless we think the parents meeting with K not at a "home" town or a week of dates instead of a traditional HTD are enough to qualify as a real "twist" - I don't remember the filming schedule rejigging being a big deal in the past -- from what I recall they switched around the schedule from past seasons and they kind of just got on with it.... I do think tho a mix up in the number of guys at diff locations would be a real "twist"

JMHO as always...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:44 pm

yes
Thanks Emusha.  The 28th it is Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:54 pm

The only way there is an extra week of filming is if ABC specifically ordered an extra episode. As it stands, there aren't enough Monday's this summer to make that possible. They'd have to "double up" and do a back to back episode. I just don't see the insentive for ABC to order an additional episode. The simplest explanation is usually the right one. There is no reason to believe Bette season 11 filming schedule will stray too far beyond all other previous seasons dating back to 2010 with Ali. If you follow the filming schedules for Ali, Ashley, Emily, Des, and Andi, all of those seasons are down to the F3 by tomorrow when we have the spoiled "HTD." "The twist" must be that the missing week was just FDs flipped for HTDs.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:59 pm

I don't understand why it's thought there is an extra week. Can someone clarify please.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:01 pm

I totally get what you're saying but I'm thinking of this not as a long time viewer of this show but with fresh eyes...

if I was watching FD episode set prior to HTDs I would have no clue that it's different... I also don't think in the grand scheme of things it makes much of a difference if they flipped the two episodes up -- don't really see why it would be considered a twist 

IMHO when I think of of "twist" it's a plot shift in the storyline... not a logistical reorganization.... no idea

ETA: I guess it depends on what Mr. W meant by that word...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:08 pm

emusha wrote:I totally get what you're saying but I'm thinking of this not as a long time viewer of this show but with fresh eyes...

if I was watching FD episode set prior to HTDs I would have no clue that it's different... I also don't think in the grand scheme of things it makes much of a difference if they flipped the two episodes up -- don't really see why it would be considered a twist 

IMHO when I think of of "twist" it's a plot shift in the storyline... not a logistical reorganization.... no idea

ETA: I guess it depends on what Mr. W meant by that word...

This is a pretty formulaic show, so flipping HTD's and FD's would be considered a twist...for this show.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:10 pm

i haven't been keeping up- have we figured anything out? what do we know or don't know? laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay