SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:13 pm

julychild wrote:
emusha wrote:I totally get what you're saying but I'm thinking of this not as a long time viewer of this show but with fresh eyes...

if I was watching FD episode set prior to HTDs I would have no clue that it's different... I also don't think in the grand scheme of things it makes much of a difference if they flipped the two episodes up -- don't really see why it would be considered a twist 

IMHO when I think of of "twist" it's a plot shift in the storyline... not a logistical reorganization.... no idea

ETA: I guess it depends on what Mr. W meant by that word...

This is a pretty formulaic show, so flipping HTD's and FD's would be considered a twist...for this show.
yea that's a possibility ...maybe Mr. W is describing a twist only in the filming process not in the show content and teh realtionships
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:April 17 - 26. Those aren't any type HTD's, meet the parents, or fantasy dates. I wonder what the purpose of that extra week would be for?
No they wouldn't be, but on the other hand, think it is like 5 from 6 in Ireland, and all five individual dates might:

A) fit what Kait said in one of the interviews where she said that she didn't have enough time with Chris she felt to make decisions.

B) if they go to Vancouver/Whistler/Squamish for that week, that could also fit that tweet where the co-worker thought she saw Kait in Vancouver.

I am wondering that this extra time may of been put into Kait's contract as it may of been a stipulation of hers. It allows the guys to see where she lives/works/plays and allows for her to spend more quality time with each guy to know where to go from there. IMO, there are enough neat and interesting places to see/visit where they can find out of the way locales and may not be spotted so readily.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:18 pm

california90 wrote:i haven't been keeping up- have we figured anything out? what do we know or don't know? laugh out loud

Not sure where you left off.

Nothing about Ireland after the poster said she spotted Nick & Kaitlyn in Dublin on Easter Monday.
Mr. Write posted Mexico is a destination for the future but there will be twist.
A poster reported seeing a film crew in Ben Higgins hometown early last week.
An unspecified number of guys are being sequestered in LA.
GA was given info that an undisclosed number of Vialls flew today to an undisclosed destination to meet Kaitlyn & Nick tomorrow.

That's it for "facts".

Last edited by notarose on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:25 pm

emusha wrote:I totally get what you're saying but I'm thinking of this not as a long time viewer of this show but with fresh eyes...

if I was watching FD episode set prior to HTDs I would have no clue that it's different... I also don't think in the grand scheme of things it makes much of a difference if they flipped the two episodes up -- don't really see why it would be considered a twist 

IMHO when I think of of "twist" it's a plot shift in the storyline... not a logistical reorganization.... no idea

ETA: I guess it depends on what Mr. W meant by that word...
I agree. 
I don't see it as a twist as it has been done before. 
JMOAA, putting 3 guys through the torture of meeting their families is a lot easier on the guys than doing it for 4. It is also less stress for the families having their privacy invaded. With Nick coming back into the mix I wonder if this was part of the plan. (script)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:57 pm

notarose wrote:
california90 wrote:i haven't been keeping up- have we figured anything out? what do we know or don't know? laugh out loud

Nothing about Ireland after the poster said she spotted Nick & Kaitlyn in Dublin on Easter Monday.
Mr. Write posted Mexico is a destination for the future but there will be twist.
GA was given info that an undisclosed number of Vialls flew today to an undisclosed destination to meet Kaitlyn & Nick tomorrow.

That's it for "facts".

:crazed

Of course there is a twist, oh boy...

So whats with HTD? So Ben got a HTD, but now the Vialls are flying to meet K & N? Is it because its Nick? Why does it feel like we've been in HTD forever? LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:01 am

^ I just edited my post to include "an unknown number of guys have been sequestered in LA". 

Film crew reported at a youth or boys club Ben used to work at and one more place.  The poster didn't know if Ben was seen or Kaitlyn.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

notarose wrote:^ I just edited my post to include "an unknown number of guys have been sequestered in LA". 

Film crew reported at a youth or boys club Ben used to work at and one more place.  The poster didn't know if Ben was seen or Kaitlyn.

what guys? like F8-F4? Like on this season?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Misstjw87 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:10 am

@california90 We also have news that some of the guys eliminated earlier on we're brought back to LA over the weekend and we don't know why but apparently they've been sequestered and had their phones taken away again. I have a friend that talks to Ryan B daily and can say she hasn't heard from him all weekend...like he went radio silent again. This to me is really odd and probably has something to do with this "twist"... I'm new to the forum, so not sure if this has happened in any past seasons...any speculation?

Misstjw87

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:14 am

notarose wrote:

That's it for "facts".

This is what we do have though:

MOT

apr 6
They are either filming or scouting in the Killarney area. May be staying at the Randles Court Hotel.

http://www.randlescourt.com/

apr 10
They were at The Radisson Blu St Helen's yesterday and today. Haven't heard anything else.

apr 11
Sorry for the confusion but I don't know any details about filming for this week except for the two hotels that I posted about.

Producers were at Randles Court in Killarney on Sunday night. I don't know if they were filming or just scouting there.

Then I received info that they were staying at the Radisson in St Helen's on Thursday and Friday. That is all I know.

I do feel that they are traveling since Elan posted the airport picture and is (IMO) trying to make it seem like he is in Sweden.

http://www.radissonblu.ie/sthelenshotel-dublin

apr 12 Mr Write
TB is staying Ireland for a second week. Currently filming in County Kerry.

apr 18
There has been quite a lot of discussion about the location for the FDs. It has also become entangled with the locational sleuthing for the BIP. Lav and I have tracked down clues all the way from India to Australia, but we are now convinced that both BIP and the FDs for the Bachelorette will be filmed in Mexico - although in different parts of the country.

apr 23
We still think Mexico is the location for the FDs, but now think there is something of a twist. One of us will update as soon as we can.

TWEET:

apr 16
Keaton Kendrick @kdavid94 · Apr 16

Parents are on vacation in Ireland in the same hotel where the Bachelorette is currently being filmed...

And I'm in the library. Cool.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:15 am

giggling I hope mr. W comes in to clear up that "twist" or else we're gonna be putting on some sam cooke and twistin the night away....  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 1710264613 cheerleader :cutesmile!: :cheeseyy laughlaughlaugh danceround :dancing peg: :crazy dance: girldance partytime

Meanwhile Misstjw87 thanks for reconfirming that info!! do you know if she heard from him today?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:18 am

Thanks AL
You're like an encyclopaedia... Beautifully bound of course.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:
I agree. 
I don't see it as a twist as it has been done before. 
JMOAA, putting 3 guys through the torture of meeting their families is a lot easier on the guys than doing it for 4. It is also less stress for the families having their privacy invaded. With Nick coming back into the mix I wonder if this was part of the plan. (script)

I suspect that if Nick is the F1, this season was a planned/scripted from the very beginning...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay