SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 68 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 08, 2015 12:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:From another thread.

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Hannah Khablein ‏@hannahkhablein 19h19 hours ago

Filming at the Bachelor Mansion in Malibu

Tweeted yesterday so maybe filming is not over?

https://twitter.com/hannahkhablein/status/596111476865179648

I didn't think RS had it right. It seemed too soon for it to be over considering Kaitlyn was spotted at LAX on the 29th. He said the FRC was 4 days ago now?

That tweet was yesterday. As discussed in the other thread, it could be voice overs etc. but I'm thinking we may have been right in the first place.JMHO

I agree GA.  RS seems to be having difficulty with getting "all" the information, how do we know he is right about filming ending?  To my knowledge, none of the suspected F4 guys have resurfaced and been sighted, that being Nick, Shawn, Chris and Ben.  I can see the final eliminations being sequestered until filming is over, but not after filming.  Also, one tweeter "claims" Chris is in the F3 and that her Aunt knows him.  This weekend is typically the final weekend for filming and the FRC.  Has anyone spotted Kaitlyn this week too?   Seems TPTB have gone to great lengths to keep a lid on spoilers and there is a lot of misinformation out there.   JMO. Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri May 08, 2015 12:33 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

I didn't think RS had it right. It seemed too soon for it to be over considering Kaitlyn was spotted at LAX on the 29th. He said the FRC was 4 days ago now?

That tweet was yesterday. As discussed in the other thread, it could be voice overs etc. but I'm thinking we may have been right in the first place.JMHO

I agree GA.  RS seems to be having difficulty with getting "all" the information, how do we know he is right about filming ending?  To my knowledge, none of the suspected F4 guys have resurfaced and been sighted, that being Nick, Shawn, Chris and Ben.  I can see the final eliminations being sequestered until filming is over, but not after filming.  Also, one tweeter "claims" Chris is in the F3 and that her Aunt knows him.  This weekend is typically the final weekend for filming and the FRC.  Has anyone spotted Kaitlyn this week too?   Seems TPTB have gone to great lengths to keep a lid on spoilers and there is a lot of misinformation out there.   JMO. Hugesmile

:yes:
I can think of three instances of filming-related info that is possibly contradictory:
- location Kerry, Ireland: supposedly in Kerry but then someone says Nick & Kaitlyn were spotted with 2 crew filming in Dublin then a week later, the crew is said to be filming dates in Kerry County
- film crews in Ben's hometown twice ... several days apart
- film crews spotted several days apart filming at The Mansion

A lot of twice in a lifetime giggling in one season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 08, 2015 12:39 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

I'm thinking after this weekend, we'll get some sightings or clues or something. Everyone but the F1 will be itching to get back home and back to reality if they've been sequestered. I wonder how the tweeter friend of aunt knows what position Chris is in, if they are not allowed contact with the family. It sounds like we need to keep tabs on that person. We could use a few clues to determine the final results, heck even one clue will do. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri May 08, 2015 1:22 pm

We need to do a list of conflicting clues, like the 28 th for Ben and Nick.  My belief is that anytime we get two sources, we should throw them out.  Unless visually sighted, I think the dates were all given to mislead.

Last edited by remockered on Fri May 08, 2015 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cell phone letters too small)
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 08, 2015 2:03 pm

SueSt wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
A possible solution to the 4 overnight dates could be that it was only an if you choose.
Every single season the FD card states should you choose. It is not a given even though it has been a given. 
The last two seasons it seems this ended up being a bit of a mess. Maybe the "if you choose" comes into play? IDK.  I guess we will have to see how it all plays out.

:Nod:   I can also see four overnights going this way.  When Jillian was given the option of four FS in Spain, she "chose" to only spend spend the night with one- Ed, her eventual F1. I'm guessing Katlyn and producers can come up with credible reasons to only got to the suite with her top 2 or so.  No way did the show get rid of FDs all together- that episode is the bread and butter and what most people associate the show with IMO.

Yes, returning contestants are "staged."  It's actually kind of a common theme for TPTB to add to seasons.  Off the top of my head:

Mary- Byron
Shawntel-Ben
Kacie-Sean
Chris-Andi

The only time this staged ploy worked was with Byron and Mary- and a 5 year relationship (however dysfunctional) proves while the set up was staged, the feelings were not.  The fact that we think Nick goes very far, farther than any returning contestant since Mary, shows me that Kaitlyn likes him, maybe a lot, despite the set up and "staged" entry.

Since you already brought him up, you might want to add Ed/Jillian to the list, since he left and returned.. and made it to F1..

I was thinking more of returning contestants from previous seasons... But yes, Ed also counts if you think returning from the same season (aka Jordan this previous go). Ed is a little different than Mary for that reason.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 08, 2015 2:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
snipped
I'm thinking after this weekend, we'll get some sightings or clues or something. Everyone but the F1 will be itching to get back home and back to reality if they've been sequestered. I wonder how the tweeter friend of aunt knows what position Chris is in, if they are not allowed contact with the family. It sounds like we need to keep tabs on that person. We could use a few clues to determine the final results, heck even one clue will do. laugh out loud

Re Bolded.  Maybe Chris had a HTD and that got leaked out and assumed to be in the F3 because he is not home and/or back in contact with his family.  Just speculating.  
Yep, need to get some new clues e.g, like Roberto's photo on twitter from Bora Bora .  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 5:06 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
snipped

Re Bolded.  Maybe Chris had a HTD and that got leaked out and assumed to be in the F3 because he is not home and/or back in contact with his family.  Just speculating.  
Yep, need to get some new clues e.g, like Roberto's photo on twitter from Bora Bora .  giggling
yes!! :Nod:  I was one of the sleuthers that figured that one out couch matching!! we need something factual and visual sc will help-- roberto getting an insurance license is another good one! good times
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 08, 2015 6:34 pm

^^ emusha - That was me that found Roberto's CA license.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 1377737533
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 08, 2015 6:43 pm

Now that Kaitlyn has surfaced, do you think RS was right about his date of the FRC?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 08, 2015 6:45 pm

I think it was over by Sunday, May 3rd.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri May 08, 2015 6:59 pm

I think you may be right about filming being done May 3rd. May 4th Nick tweeted he was out of bubble (gum) and may 6th he tweeted he had a "Goodnight"!!!! He was enjoying his time with Kaitlyn!!!!!!!!!!!Hoo ray.......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 7:03 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^ emusha - That was me that found Roberto's CA license.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 1377737533
team work!!  bestbud!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 68 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay