SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 68 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IrishGal Fri May 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Except they can't show nick on any of the previews til week 4.  I suspect his presence will be played as a huge plot twist. But what do I know?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 08, 2015 11:54 pm

I think TPTB/editing team could be very sneaky when they show the extended preview during episode 1. They could show feet, a back or something that is Nick without it being a full head shot. They could even use his voice in a VO. 
We should look for something.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 09, 2015 12:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think TPTB/editing team could be very sneaky when they show the extended preview during episode 1. They could show feet, a back or something that is Nick without it being a full head shot. They could even use his voice in a VO. 
We should look for something.

That just reminded me of the guy in a suit walking in a hotel/airport whatever, only showing his legs and shoes. Sleuthed till the cows came home. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 09, 2015 12:07 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think there was a 3rd week in Ireland and possible FD's. That fits better with the FRC date if true.
How does that fit with 4 getting HTD's per spoiler then?

I don't think we know for sure what dates the HTDs were so 3 could have been before Kaitlyn was seen going to LA. I also don't think we know whether there were 3 or 4. If it's 3 then it's more likely that Ben was in the f3 and (possibly) not Chris but guess we'll have to wait and see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat May 09, 2015 12:17 am

If AL's info is correct, I imagine it's GREAT for production.  Nick comes in Ep.4 and stirs the pot, the entire story line focuses on him and K...  and then lo and behold he's gone as F3.  Shawn FIR is still left .... and maybe everyone thinks it's going to be him.  Lots of drama to focus on and keep viewers away from 'surprise' ending of K and Chris/Ben??...  Will be interesting to see it play out.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 12:31 am

Posted on IG by @bachelor.love (a fan site) 

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 A8C84F15-8117-4C09-AD18-A01A1FFEE507_zpsbcxmpmjb

Said to also be from today's snapchat. (Same clothing; different lighting)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 12:33 am

Who is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 12:34 am

reason wrote:Who is that?

The poster said it was Kaitlyn on her snapchat. Same IG that posted the other pic earlier.

http://websta.me/p/980729283343435754_1049915144

Last edited by notarose on Sat May 09, 2015 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 12:35 am

If she is in Vancouver I find that interesting because didnt a tweeter swear she saw Kaitlyn in vancouver last week?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 09, 2015 12:37 am

There's a lot of false sightings. Someone else thought they saw her in Saskatoon also which is highly unlikely.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 12:38 am

reason wrote:If she is in Vancouver I find that interesting because didnt a tweeter swear she saw Kaitlyn in vancouver last week?
Hahaha, so many sightings in the same place but a week apart!  Looney cantstopl

I don't use Snapchat.  I imagine it is like IG where you can post pics from whenever.

Last edited by notarose on Sat May 09, 2015 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 12:39 am

Where is RS is he dead or alive??? anyone knows because the should have the schedule by now, isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 68 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay