SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 68 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 12:53 am

Does anyone use snapchat?

Just found this
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC

They will be using snapchat as well during the season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jello1592 Sat May 09, 2015 1:05 am

notarose wrote:Does anyone use snapchat?

Just found this

I'm on snapchat handwave I just followed them as well as Kait

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 1:07 am

jello1592 wrote:
notarose wrote:Does anyone use snapchat?

Just found this

I'm on snapchat handwave I just followed them as well as Kait

thumbsup

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat May 09, 2015 9:20 am

reason wrote:Where is RS is he dead or alive??? anyone knows because the should have the schedule by now, isn't it?

I think this is his birthday bash weekend in LA. He said he wouldn't be posting anything for a few days.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 09, 2015 9:41 am

nutty1 wrote:
reason wrote:Where is RS is he dead or alive??? anyone knows because the should have the schedule by now, isn't it?

I think this is his birthday bash weekend in LA. He said he wouldn't be posting anything for a few days.
Perhaps he has been sequestered, too? 
My sources noted a deleted snapchat yesterday where he was frolicking at a penile colony on an isolated island in the Pacific Ocean. Perhaps bday bash here? I will keep digging.  question

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 9:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

My sources noted a deleted snapchat yesterday where he was frolicking at a penile colony on an isolated island in the Pacific Ocean. Perhaps bday bash here? I will keep digging.  question

Was that him trying to see the F1 in his basketball?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 9:44 am

mindless wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
reason wrote:RS said the FRC was on the 3/5/15
But we don't really have anything to confirm that.  All we know is that filming happened at the mansion.  What if it was for Britt's

There's Nick's "Can't sleep. Won't sleep." tweet the night before, which could mean the FRC is the next day. Obviously he'd have to be in the F2 then. Or I guess it could've been the day of his FD, or the night before the F3 RC. If the RC on the 3rd was actually the F3->F2 then I'm not sure if filming would be done yet, or Kaitlyn on snapchat anyway.

5/4 MTP1
5/5 MTP2
5/6 LCD1
5/7 LCD2
5/8 FRC

If they met the parents on the same day, then the FRC could've been yesterday (5/7), but I don't think Kaitlyn would be snapchatting just yet in that case either.  

I was thinking Nick would be her f1 but this tweet has me concerned. I can't believe TPTB would allow Nick to tweet something like this with regards to the FRC. Wouldn't it be too obvious?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 09, 2015 10:02 am

After thinking some more about this (I really need to stop thinking about this show :crazed), I just don't see how the timeline fits with the info AL received. I'm 95% sure that Kaitlyn was coming back from Ben's HTD on the 29th, so if there were 4 HTD's and it went from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1, then there's no way they'd be done filming.

The airport sighting on the 29th would had to have been between episodes, most likely after the HTD episode, because she was flying into LA with Delta from, I suspect, Atlanta. That's one of the most common stopover cities when flying from Fort Wayne to LA. It just all makes sense, and the only way they could've wrapped up filming already is if there were only 3 HTD's, or if Kaitlyn dumped two guys after HTD's. Even then it's a tight schedule, but are there any other options? Unless they're still filming in Vancouver and Kaitlyn's just pulling a Nick with the misleading SM.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 09, 2015 10:13 am

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Was that him trying to see the F1 in his basketball?
Basketball? I thought toiletbowl?
The toiletbowl theme totally fits into my findings: Season of the dump.  F1=tidy bowl man.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat May 09, 2015 11:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sat May 09, 2015 11:38 am

SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

cantstopl

I giggled at this too Kasha!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Californiaqueen Sat May 09, 2015 5:25 pm

notarose wrote:
reason wrote:If she is in Vancouver I find that interesting because didnt a tweeter swear she saw Kaitlyn in vancouver last week?
Hahaha, so many sightings in the same place but a week apart!  Looney cantstopl

I don't use Snapchat.  I imagine it is like IG where you can post pics from whenever.

It actually isn't. Snapchat doesn't let you upload pics/import them in to post to your story, that's part of the appeal of the app, that it's realtime updates of exactly what you're doing at the moment. So that picture she posted would have had to have been taken right then and there.

So the only way she isn't in Vancouver is if that's not actually a photo of Vancouver but she just titled it that way (looks like V to me but I've never been so a Canadian opinion would be helpful). On the other hand the Calabasas one was definitely taken in Calabasas, CA (super near Malibu) because the geofilters only pop up when you're in that location.
Californiaqueen
Californiaqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 68 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay