SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 9:21 am

emad0722 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:If you tend to believe RS, we will know for sure in about 4 hours!!

NUTTY im excited Smiley cant wait to go nutty with ya x 
Can't wait! I don't even care who he spoils!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 18, 2015 9:21 am

Already have my tablet set to RS page and it's only 8:20 am. Trying to concentrate on work is going to be difficult.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 10:00 am

Victoria Day in Canada so since Kaitlyn is Canadian, apropos that a victor would be announced this Monday. 
The only spoiler I would find disappointing is if she chose no one ... but I think that won't be the case. 

Tension The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 2292733854 .  I should have slept later so the wait wouldn't be as long!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Mon May 18, 2015 10:23 am

I'm thinking he's going to say at least Nick or Chris is NOT F1, other than that who knows what he's going to give us!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 10:48 am

jello1592 wrote:I'm thinking he's going to say at least Nick or Chris is NOT F1, other than that who knows what he's going to give us!
I'm thinking Nick is f3, and the f1 is a toss up between Chris and Shawn. He is way too dismissive of Nick in his posts and periscope vids for me to think that Nick is even in the f2. We'll know soon!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon May 18, 2015 10:58 am

Alanna wrote:
jello1592 wrote:I'm thinking he's going to say at least Nick or Chris is NOT F1, other than that who knows what he's going to give us!
I'm thinking Nick is f3, and the f1 is a toss up between Chris and Shawn. He is way too dismissive of Nick in his posts and periscope vids for me to think that Nick is even in the f2. We'll know soon!!

I agree I don't think Nick is F1/F2 now after RS and how dismissive he is. And how he first said "Nick went on because he likes the attention" to saying multiple times yesterday "I don't know why Nick went on the show" etc. I am totally speculating but am wondering maybe Nick left on his own that might explain RS's comments no idea
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 10:59 am

sbolduc wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I agree I don't think Nick is F1/F2 now after RS and how dismissive he is. And how he first said "Nick went on because he likes the attention" to saying multiple times yesterday "I don't know why Nick went on the show" etc. I am totally speculating but am wondering maybe Nick left on his own that might explain RS's comments no idea

If Nick leaves on his own after a HTD, I will 100% think he wants the next TB.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 18, 2015 11:08 am

When does RS usually post?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 11:10 am

sosleepy wrote:When does RS usually post?

He said he would post spoilers at 12 noon ET

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon May 18, 2015 11:16 am

sophienette wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
Alanna wrote:

If Nick leaves on his own after a HTD, I will 100% think he wants the next TB.

Yeah I can see that. Although I might believe he might have left before HTD, it would make sense why we had spoilers he was going to have one but with the timing of everything it would make sense if he didn't. Again total speculation on my part.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 18, 2015 12:03 pm

If Nick brings the drama again this season, I don't see him being TB. Usually TB has a "heartbreak" story, but not a drama story.... except maybe Brad's (2) drama... but those were his issues, not issues with the group.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 4:44 pm

based on SC

OnePromiseNot exactly sure where to put this information summary.  But since I used mostly the screen caps to try to put it together, I will put it here.  

So I was having a hard time figuring out how there could be four dates the first week in Ireland putting the SC and RS spoilers together.  This is what I came up with:

Week Six: Dublin, Radisson Blu St. Helen's
Guys: 9 to 6
(SC of hotel) Shawn, Joe, Ben H., Tanner, Nick, Dr. Chris and JJ 
(Other Dublin photos) Jared and Ben Z.
Dates:
1.) 1:1, Christ Church Cathedral & Cranberries concert - Jared (gets rose)
2.) Group Date, Guinness Brewery/storehouse - Ben H. (SC dancing with K), Dr. Chris, Shawn,Tanner, Ben Z and Nick 
3.) 2:1, Unknown location for picnic (per RS) - Joe & JJ (JJ home, Joe gets rose as seen in SC on boat with Kaitlyn)
4.) Then question then is how did sleuthers get photos of Nick and K together in Dublin on the night of the Christ Church date? I think that Nick pulled a fast one and visited K after Jared's date leading to his own mini 1:1 where they talked for a bit in the hotel room holding hands (SC of Radisson Blu) and then were seen walking around town by sleuthers late at night.  RS reported that Nick had the Church date, but that doesn't fit as there are SC of Jared on that date.  It also doesn't fit to put Jared's date the next week because they will have left Dublin to travel to Killarney already.  I think Nick wasn't getting enough time with Kaitlyn and took his chance to see her outside the "rules". Would explain why a few guys have said that he broke lots of rules.  Good old Nick.  Questionable Sex could have happened here, but it seems quick give that he has not even had a true 1:1 yet.  And if they aren't the couple having sex, he could be the slow and steady K talked about wanting.  Just my thoughts, biased of course towards Nick. 

Rose Ceremony: 9 to 6, Joe and Jared have roses already. JJ (went home previously), Tanner and Ben Z. go home leaving Shawn, Ben H, Nick and Dr. Chris with roses.

Then I tried to put together the other known locations given our SC with a timeline.  Kind of rough, but I gave it a go.

Week Seven: Killarney, Randles Court Hotel
Guys: 
(SC with Nick, Jared and Ben H appearing to talk to K about sex situation, but I think it's clipped together and not even the same conversation.)
Others are assumed: Shawn, Dr. Chris and Joe
Dates: Not sure of order, but two are located minutes from the hotel
1.)  Group Date,  Muckross House, Killarney National Park, Co. Kerry - Shawn, Joe, Ben H., Jared (SC indicate that Joe appears upset about something here, maybe went home ?)
2.) 1:1, Inisfallen Island/Abbey, Lough Leane, Co. Kerry - Dr. Chris (?), may go home on the date per RS and SC reveal a tearful Chris out by the sea 
3.) 1:1, Kennedy Park, Cork, Co. Cobh - Nick (got rose)

Rose Ceremony: 6 to 3, Nick likely has rose, Chris was possibly sent home already, maybe Joe went home too, Jared is sent home leaving Shawn and Ben H. to get roses that night.

Leaving only three main places that we sleuthed in SC for the overnight date locations as follows:

Week Eight: in no particular order
1.) Lough Erne Resort, near Enniskillen - Shawn (SC in bed and fireworks in boat with K)
2.) Lough Cutra Castle, Co. Gorf - Ben H. (SC of castle and horseback riding)
3.) Hag's head at cliffs of Moher, Co. Claire - Nick (left the best for Nick in my opinion) There is no proof of this matchup, but the preview video does sound like K and Nick shouting "Hello Ireland!" (There is also the SC of Nick holding K which I would presume is during this overnight date.  He is wearing a new ring on his finger that some here believe is a claddaugh ring indicating that he is taken or in a relationship.  That would be fitting as a sign to K of his commitment to her if he is indeed one of the F2.)

Rose Ceremony: Per RS Ben H. Goes home

And after that I think that preview runs pretty dry of spoilers, except for a few shots of K crying and looking forlorn over the balcony in Park City Utah at the Montage Deer Valley Resort.  "I just feel bad," she says tearfully.  Not sure if that means she feels bad about sending one or both guys packing.  I'm hoping that she ends up with Nick, but I would not be surprised if she doesn't pick either.  Sad, but maybe it was best for her (and them).  Time with tell.  

If anybody has thoughts or tweeks that is always welcome.  This is just thoughts.  I'm not RS. sneakyl 
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay