SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:04 am

I think you are right. I'm going to need to see a picture of his backside though to confirm and compare. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 2498057887 :bigsmile:
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:06 am

sanlee088 wrote:I believe it's this poor guy. Lol

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Jzvdye
Isn't that Justin?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:08 am

sanlee088 wrote:

I think you are right. I'm going to need to see a picture of his backside though to confirm and compare. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 2498057887 :bigsmile:
Sanlee, definitely agree that that is Shawn! Great job matching! Can't believe I am saying this, and maybe it was said before, but it won't surprise me if people have told him he looks a bit like Ryan Gosling. Definitely has a similar facial look (nose, face structure) and has flashes of him when I saw his IG.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:10 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I believe it's this poor guy. Lol

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Jzvdye
Isn't that Justin?

Didn't Justin have that awful ponytail?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:14 am

https://instagram.com/p/u3KrfNnSWJ/?taken-by=shawn_booth18

Side view of butt. He's certainly has no problem making a fool of himself. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 3806527698

ETA: That is Ron from Andi's season in the picture with him.

Last edited by Beagle on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:18 am

Amy, Justin doesn't have a beard.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:26 am

Beagle wrote:Amy, Justin doesn't have a beard.

Oh, I meant I didn't think that the photo was Justin because he has a ponytail and the guy in the photo didn't, not that I thought it was Justin Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:47 am

AmyB wrote:

Oh, I meant I didn't think that the photo was Justin because he has a ponytail and the guy in the photo didn't, not that I thought it was Justin Smiley

Oops, I now realized you were answering AL.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:49 am

Can a one on one be spoiled already? giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:51 am

Beagle wrote:
AmyB wrote:

Oops, I now realized you were answering AL.
Yep, it was me that mentioned about Justin. LOL giggling

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:47 am

Definitely looks like Shawn Booth. I imagine he can be added to the list of contestants, as I don't think he'd walk around for the heck of it dressed like that!! rofl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1