SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sable Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:24 pm

sopearl wrote:I am little confused about how this is even possible: the two bachelorette thing.  Back when they did Bryan and Whatshisname, no one was watching for the other to reappear -- at work, on social media, or anywhere.  They were unknown and we didn't know they are doing the two-bachelor thing until it was done and on our tv screens.

So... if you aren't the one, where do you hang out until the season is over.  Can't happen first night, because one of the girls would be back in the real world next week and the other still missing in action.  

Am I missing something????

Of course it's going to get spoiled. Probably almost immediately. RS seems to think that by the end of the weekend it will get out. Filming is supposed to begin tomorrow night.

The only reason TPTB are doing this, imo, is because they wanted Britt as the Bachelorette; however, since they edited her so badly, she became too disliked for them to give her the gig outright. This is their backdoor way of giving it to Britt while keeping their hands clean. Poor Kaitlyn.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sopearl Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:00 pm

Hoping the guys watched this show. They'll choice the fun girl over the crying one.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:07 pm

sopearl wrote:Hoping the guys watched this show.  They'll choice the fun girl over the crying one.

I hope so, too. If they have seen the drama Britt brings to the table, they may not vote for her. There's hope for Kaitlyn yet, although it is a small hope.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:48 pm

Sable wrote:
sopearl wrote:Hoping the guys watched this show.  They'll choice the fun girl over the crying one.

I hope so, too.  If they have seen the drama Britt brings to the table, they may not vote for her.  There's hope for Kaitlyn yet, although it is a small hope.
But tptb will probably stack the deck against either one already with their choice of the 25 men before the girls even get there to actually interact with the guys. 

I can see it going either way- tptb trying to get a huge meltdown out of Britt while giving the audience fan fave Kait as the real Ette or getting their teacher fave Britt as the Ette and blaming the men for it to the audience. I guess we'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:49 pm

Sable wrote:
sopearl wrote:I am little confused about how this is even possible: the two bachelorette thing.  Back when they did Bryan and Whatshisname, no one was watching for the other to reappear -- at work, on social media, or anywhere.  They were unknown and we didn't know they are doing the two-bachelor thing until it was done and on our tv screens.

So... if you aren't the one, where do you hang out until the season is over.  Can't happen first night, because one of the girls would be back in the real world next week and the other still missing in action.  

Am I missing something????

Of course it's going to get spoiled.  Probably almost immediately.  RS seems to think that by the end of the weekend it will get out.  Filming is supposed to begin tomorrow night.

The only reason TPTB are doing this, imo, is because they wanted Britt as the Bachelorette; however, since they edited her so badly, she became too disliked for them to give her the gig outright.  This is their backdoor way of giving it to Britt while keeping their hands clean.  Poor Kaitlyn.

Unfortunately I agree.  And I expect it to Britt after night one, not because she's more beautiful or "hot" than Kaitlyn (I find Kaitlyn better looking personally) but because it's already been decided by the producers.  Britt was happy as a clam at the announcement, Kaitlyn looked so defeated.  I feel like they both know in their own guts what is up.  Drum up ratings by having the true fan fav there, ditch her for the producers pick.  

BTW, I also feel like many guys would prefer Kaitlyn's personality, she's cool, funny, likes her drink, is a guys girl who is also really nice and real.

I just hate this whole situation so so much.  no

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:43 pm

Brill wrote:Not sure if this is here on Nikki's ex.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1915671/who-is-ryan-mcdill-of-the-bachelorette-2015-season-with-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-britt-nilsson/

Boy talk about small world on these contestants... Maybe he wants to make Nikki jealous. Hugesmile

This feels yucky for some reason. Reminds me of Kasha's BIP comment, crockpot of STD's.

Thanks Brill!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Brill wrote:Not sure if this is here on Nikki's ex.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1915671/who-is-ryan-mcdill-of-the-bachelorette-2015-season-with-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-britt-nilsson/

Boy talk about small world on these contestants... Maybe he wants to make Nikki jealous. Hugesmile

This feels yucky for some reason. Reminds me of Kasha's BIP comment, crockpot of STD's.

Thanks Brill!

It feels yucky because it is yucky!! The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 1838857674 Plus, I don't think that he is trying to make Nikki jealous, more like, he was jealous of Nikki and wants his shot at "fame" too.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:31 pm

Shawn Booth 28 just quit his job to be on this season. From Windsor Lock, CT but I think he is living in Nashville (internet search) or Georgia based on the location of the company (BSIG) he left.

kayla nichols✞ @kaylaa_nichols  15h 15 hours ago  
wahoo go shawn
The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 29ql7de

kayla nichols✞ @kaylaa_nichols 16h 16 hours ago
kinda cool that a guy that works in my dads company is going to be on the next bachelorette..

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 23uekis

His linkedin account is down https://www.linkedin.com/pub/shawn-booth/1a/57b/270

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:33 pm

Thanks MOT!! yes Awesome!!!

Who needs spoilers with letters of resignations like that. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:51 pm

Yay, he left his IG and twitter open. Check them out before they make him shut them down. The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698  
BTW, he is friends with Ron Worrell from Andi's season.

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 345g239
I'll see ya when I see ya ✈️

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Oh9376

shawn_booth18
@shawn_booth18

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:01 pm

There's always some sort of connection between contestants now laugh out loud It looks like this guy is good friends with Ronnie from Andi's season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:06 pm

If it's ok, just bringing over the page with all the guys from RS.

http://realitysteve.com/2015/03/10/the-bachelor-chris-spoilers-finale-recap-bachelorette-guys/6/
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+40
Aunties_Love
Monalisamiami83
pavalygurl
nutty1
stuckinsc
Shilosma
Al
Norcalgal
albean99
KB_Mom
Diana