SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Maybe the guy we've ID'd as Tanner in the boxing date isn't actually him. I think the pic of the guy in the yellow shorts looks like the guy with Kaitlyn. In the other pics we have that are for sure Tanner, his eyebrows look more rounded than in those 2 pics. I'm just not sure. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Emmabee Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:40 pm

TANNER for sure!  What a hunk of a guy, looks like Kaitlyn is enjoying every moment of being with him! We will see.:yes: bestbud! thumbsup lolpanda

Emmabee

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:47 pm

I don't think it's Tanner. His hair and smile look similar, but his eye/eyebrow area is different. Then again, it could just be the blurriness of the pic causing that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:55 pm

or this guy, that we still don't have much info:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2915-chris-bachelorette-11-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion
From the other thread:
GuardianAngel wrote:The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Chris10
Source: Confidential

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:59 pm

BKay wrote:Here they are cropped if that helps anyone to id him.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Kaitly11

The hairline to me seems similar.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Whoever the mystery man in NYC is, he's cute  :cutiepie

And the way he and Kaitlyn are looking in each other's eyes... awwww

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Tanner is extremely attractive to me!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:08 pm

I'm 99.9% confident Tanner is the one in the boxing date. I was looking earlier today trying to determine who mystery guy is and comparing him to Tanner. I had to step away for a few hours but I cropped these pics all taken from our threads. IMO the shape of his head is different. The bottom three pics of Tanner shows his forehead which to our right, he appears to have a distinct receding if that's what you want to call it hairline. It's different in the two first pics of mystery guy. I could be totally wrong. The first pic is blown up, I realize it's blurry, but it's the forehead hairline I was looking at.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Myster12

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Myster11

Tanner Thread

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Tanner3-300x300_zpsveuocdhm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Tanner10

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Tanner11

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:13 pm

I think it's Tanner.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:21 pm

I meant to add, in all three pics, which appear were taken at different times, he has scruff. Mystery guy doesn't have scruff.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:06 pm

Mystery guy doesn't look like Tanner to me at all. The shape of the head and the smile IMO is different. The guy with Kaitlyn has dimples.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:21 pm

I think Tanner has a more defined jawline. I'm not sure.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1