SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:35 pm

@KellyCross34
My mom is texting me pictures and details of #Bachelorette being filmed in downtown San Antonio.  They are currently on hotel roof.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Brill Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:48 pm

notarose wrote:I've not sluethed much preseasons so I have a question: is it typical to have crew members so tight in the pack of guys in public places
I ask because could it not be intentional knowing that fans will take pics and thus make it difficult perhaps to know how many of the guys are from the show?  I would think that crew wear earpieces to get direct therefore don't need to be in such close proximity to the contestants. 
This comes to mind in particular with yesterday's blurry IG vid where one guy clearly has a backpack so one would assume he is staff but there may be more than one.

Yes it is to get them ready for the cameras to roll. The thing that is different is that they have security in place so that the public can only get so close. Depending on what they are filming of course.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:I've not sluethed much preseasons so I have a question: is it typical to have crew members so tight in the pack of guys in public places
I ask because could it not be intentional knowing that fans will take pics and thus make it difficult perhaps to know how many of the guys are from the show?  I would think that crew wear earpieces to get direct therefore don't need to be in such close proximity to the contestants. 
This comes to mind in particular with yesterday's blurry IG vid where one guy clearly has a backpack so one would assume he is staff but there may be more than one.

Yes it is to get them ready for the cameras to roll.  The thing that is different is that they have security in place so that the public can only get so close. Depending on what they are filming of course.
Here is a photo from Matt Grant's season. The crew is right up the cast's noses on this date. It's always pretty much right in their faces.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 2378877406_dbc8245ebf

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:40 pm

From RS:

I say this because there’s a lot of stuff about this season so far that hasn’t gotten out yet. Pictures can only tell so much of a story. But soon enough as we get closer to the ending, I’ll start spilling more contestants and who’s who in these pictures. Lets just say I can’t remember a season that’s had this much, shall we call it “messiness,” since the season started. I mean, geez. Here’s what I’ll tell you now. Four episodes have been completed (ep 5 filming now in San Antonio), and not even counting Brady who eliminated himself during the first rose ceremony, FOUR guys have exited the show before a rose ceremony took place. I can’t remember that many happening that soon in any previous season. Hell, have we ever had four people eliminated before a rose ceremony over the course of a WHOLE season, let alone the first four episodes? Talk about self implosions. What an interesting group of guys. This is going to be highly entertaining based on what I know so far.

Yesterday’s group date took place in Market Square, where the guys had to write Kaitlyn a song and then perform as maraiachi’s dressed in full gear. I was spoiling and tweeting this out on Twitter

As for the date itself, a few details:

-The guys had to write Kaitlyn a song, then perform it for her
-The only guys on the date that I’ve given you so far are: Nick, JJ, and Tanner. All the others
I have bios, pictures, and info on that I will release at a later time. There’s no need to now because I want to see how this starts playing out
-The little kid you see with Kaitlyn in that last picture is Sebastian, a popular mariachi singer in San Antonio. You might remember him from “America’s Got Talent,” and also sparked controversy when he sang the national anthem at a Spurs playoff game and some people got pissed off

-Nick was the only one of the guys to serenade Kaitlyn up on the balcony. The rest of the guys just went up to her and sang to her as she sat on a stool outside the restaurant
-The night portion of the date had the guys loading into a van
 and going to the Enchanted Springs Ranch in Boerne, TX.
-Today is the final date in San Antonio with the rose ceremony tomorrow night. I don’t know where they’re headed after San Antonio yet, but if/when I find out, I’ll tweet it out.

Source:RS
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:50 pm

That was the night portion of the date. I don't think he'd wear the same shirt as he did during the day? The pink shirt appears plaid.

I think it's Cooper.

From the websta that notarose posted upthread.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Cooper10

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Cooper11

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:40 pm

Oh I don't think it's the same shirt, just saying it's the same guy. He looks really tall in the video too and Cooper isn't very tall. From what I recall in that pic of all the guys on the group date, he was one of the shortest.

I still have a vague memory of RS saying something about another African American guy lasting longer. scratch
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:20 pm

2 pics from today's kayaking 1-1 date here
http://websta.me/n/ayanaanicole

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:25 pm

notarose wrote:2 pics from today's kayaking 1-1 date here

Is that Shawn?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:27 pm

^^Cool date to kayak down the river though town. I think that is Shawn B. with her.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:29 pm

Is Shawn B the one she was apparently really into? Someone was saying yesterday that the F1 1-on-1 from Andi and Des' season happened in episode 5, and here it possibly is again.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:31 pm

notarose wrote:2 pics from today's kayaking 1-1 date here

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 11056002_681659388627683_207694178_n
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 11101984_811287842293190_1517444736_n

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:31 pm

If Kaitlyn had 10 guys on the date yesterday, Shawn and Ben on a 1:1, Cooper still there, she has 13 guys at this point.
5 eliminated themselves and she would have let go 6/7 with the RC by now.  Does this sound right?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1