SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:10 am

It looks like Tanner in one photo and doesn't in the other (the one from the side)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by california90 Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:17 am

Does guy with Kaitlyn look like boxing photo guy?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:30 am

I'm definitely a Tanner fan!!!! What a cutie, I am so curious to find out more!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:47 am

I think that it's someone other than Tanner (not sure if it is that Chris ?) ... because IMO just observing the shapes and proportions from afar ... Tanner appears to have "longer and narrow" nose and face, "wider" space between the eyebrows and eyes (there's something in a triangle from the eyebrows to a mouth that doesn't match) ... but maybe what bothers me are the shades of the mysterious guy. Though all the darker spots on his face look like Tanner's darker parts of his scruff (even if the mystery guy doesn't appear to have it).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:50 am

I think, when their casting, they make a few picks they think will be a good match for the lead and then find dappelgangers.

Now the guy in the NY pic looks like Ryan B to me.  Hmm, polo club, golf, tennis? 

http://www.ryanbeckett.com/wellington-realtor-ryan-beckett.php

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:02 am

This girl is on the flight this morning with the guys from The Bacheleorette she says.  She was in NYC this weekend to appear on Broadway with her dance troupe from Mississippi.  They are probably on the same connecting flight going South.  

Mallory Welter
‏@mallorywelter   We are literally on a plane with 20 men from the bachelorette and we look like hobos
8:56 AM - 30 Mar 2015 EDT
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:09 am

MiniDiva wrote:This girl is on the flight this morning with the guys from The Bacheleorette she says.  She was in NYC this weekend to appear on Broadway with her dance troupe from Mississippi.  They are probably on the same connecting flight going South.  

Mallory Welter
‏@mallorywelter   We are literally on a plane with 20 men from the bachelorette and we look like hobos
8:56 AM - 30 Mar 2015 EDT

Thanks.

If the RC was on Saturday, I wonder why they yesterday wasn't the travel day? Someone else saw Chris H in New York, last night. Could the RC have been last night and not Saturday, as previously thought?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:10 am

And where is this girl's cell phone so she could snap pictures!!?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:26 am

It would make sense that the RC was last night which means they were in NYC the entire weekend,

Elan posted a photo of him and Andi Dorfman at Rockefeller Center Sunday night at 6.34 pm:   Elan
"found this beautiful lady to hang out with tonight. hi @andi_dorfman
With Elan, you never know where he really is with his crazy tweets/posting but this clearly says he was in NYC Sunday night (last night) with Andi.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:53 am

I think the RC still could have been Saturday since they tend to last for hours. They could have left sometime yesterday though which doesn't make sense.

If the RC was Sunday night, I don't think they'd have an early flight today?

Thanks MiniDiva for the details! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think the RC still could have been Saturday since they tend to last for hours. They could have left sometime yesterday though which doesn't make sense.

You could be right. But she only has so many guys left, the RC's won't take as long as in the beginning. Also, isn't this is episode where they initiate some kind of drama and the lead cancels the cocktail party? If it is, that would also make the ceremony shorter and give them enough time to sleep and head out this morning.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:16 pm

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I think the RC still could have been Saturday since they tend to last for hours. They could have left sometime yesterday though which doesn't make sense.

You could be right. But she only has so many guys left, the RC's won't take as long as in the beginning. Also, isn't this is episode where they initiate some kind of drama and the lead cancels the cocktail party? If it is, that would also make the ceremony shorter and give them enough time to sleep and head out this morning.

In Andi's season, this was Epi where she had a blow out with Eric Hill and after talking with him then Nick cancelled the remainder of the cocktail party. The RC was at the beginning of EPI 5.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1