SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:28 am

Diana wrote:I think the only one that is obviously going to get a HTD is Nick. I can see Ben getting one though.
what makes you say that Diana?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Diana Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:38 am

emusha wrote:
Diana wrote:I think the only one that is obviously going to get a HTD is Nick. I can see Ben getting one though.
what makes you say that Diana?
I just think if Kaitlyn was willing to let Nick come on, he will be F1. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:59 am

Ben seems like a prime candidate for next Bachelor, assuming Kaitlyn does not pick him as F1, and for that reason, I think he will make at least F4.  JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:03 am

KB_Mom wrote:Ben seems like a prime candidate for next Bachelor, assuming Kaitlyn does not pick him as F1, and for that reason, I think he will make at least F4.  JMO
Yes please. yes
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:11 am

KB_Mom wrote:Ben seems like a prime candidate for next Bachelor, assuming Kaitlyn does not pick him as F1, and for that reason, I think he will make at least F4.  JMO

I would agree if he were 3-4 yrs older.....he is very young
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:16 am

26 is not too young to be a Bachelor IMO
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I took a stab at naming some of the guys, would love to know your thoughts on it:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 CBYkU59UkAAFT82_named_zpslogbuodd

KDizzle wrote:I'm friends with Corey.  He is definitely not in that picture, unless he's hiding behind that light pole.

welcomeyall KDizzle Can you confirm that's not Corey in the pic above?

AL - I put names to the guys last night, but I had Clint (where you have Corey)?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Guys111
I have him in the back in the blue and white checked shirt between "big" Ben and Nick.  I still see 2 other guys in the reflection of the window. Both are in blue shirts.  One has a white collar, one without a collar.  The guy with no collar seems to have very dark arms.

GA, according to RS, Clint was let go in Epi 3 after the Sumo wrestling date. I am going to re-check some of the dates. I am wondering if Justin is still there and in that pic.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:46 am

Auntie, I see two guys in the background as well. That makes 11. 
Since the female appears to be from production staff perhaps one or more of the guys is as well?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I predict he will go far, at least final 4!

I agree and hard to say at this point but he already has the final 1 coveted "special" date in episode 5!!  I think he goes even farther.  Hugesmile
It use to be the second date in epi 3 that was the coveted one. It went back to that last season with Whitney and Chris. Wonder if it will this time around too??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:27 am

notarose wrote:Auntie, I see two guys in the background as well. That makes 11. 
Since the female appears to be from production staff perhaps one or more of the guys is as well?
Well, as far back as Ashley and Brad 2.0 and their respective seasons both the bach and ette at epi 5 there were 11 remaining. So, if those are 2 guys in the shadows in the background, then I count 11 in that pic which would put this season on par with most of the past ones.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I predict he will go far, at least final 4!

I agree and hard to say at this point but he already has the final 1 coveted "special" date in episode 5!!  I think he goes even farther.  Hugesmile
It use to be the second date in epi 3 that was the coveted one.  It went back to that last season with Whitney and Chris.  Wonder if it will this time around too??

Yes you are right the third episode date was the F1 date, however the last three seasons of the Bachelorette has been the fifth episode. Jef got the second one on one after the Kalon incident. Chris got it after Brayden left. Josh got the first date of epi 5.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:46 am

sbolduc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

It use to be the second date in epi 3 that was the coveted one.  It went back to that last season with Whitney and Chris.  Wonder if it will this time around too??

Yes you are right the third episode date was the F1 date, however the last three seasons of the Bachelorette has been the fifth episode. Jef got the second one on one after the Kalon incident. Chris got it after Brayden left. Josh got the first date of epi 5.
Yes, but in Chris's season after 2 previous seasons with the F1 getting either the epi 5 or 6 first date, they had gone back to the F1 getting the epi 3 date which use to be the staple here. Now, Whitney got the 2nd date in epi 3 as they use to be so since these seasons seem for the most part to follow what happened in the season before, it will be interesting as to whether Kait's F1 will come from the 3rd or 5th date.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1