SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:36 pm

More here:
http://websta.me/n/hero_of_time15

Bad paddler but a great close up

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:38 pm

MiniDiva wrote:If we had 10 guys on the date yesterday, Shawn and Ben on a 1:1, Cooper still there, she has 13 guys at this point.
5 eliminated them selves and she would have let go 6/7 with the RC by now.  Does this sound right?
Wasn't Cooper included on the group date numbers though? Think he was on that date?? There was an African American at the arrival pic as well as Shawn Booth. Now since Shawn wasn't on the group date, that would account for him being on the single date today. So think we are still at 12 guys. That would also count as Nick is the extra guy at this stage compared to the last 3-4 seasons in BOTH the Bach and Ette.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:42 pm

Posted this in Shawn B's thread. I think she really likes this guy!

AllAboutLove wrote:@Lauren123789
Just hanging out with the new bachelorette and one of her men #TheBachelorette @BacheloretteABC The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 CBntFoFUIAEUxt_The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 CBntFyQUoAAUoM9https://twitter.com/Lauren123789/status/583758321930395648
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:If we had 10 guys on the date yesterday, Shawn and Ben on a 1:1, Cooper still there, she has 13 guys at this point.
5 eliminated them selves and she would have let go 6/7 with the RC by now.  Does this sound right?
Wasn't Cooper included on the group date numbers though?  Think he was on that date??  There was an African American at the arrival pic as well as Shawn Booth.  Now since Shawn wasn't on the group date, that would account for him being on the single date today.  So think we are still at 12 guys.  That would also count as Nick is the extra guy at this stage compared to the last 3-4 seasons in BOTH the Bach and Ette.

I didn't personally see Cooper on the day-time date--maybe he was there. He definitely was the guys last night loading up in the van to go out.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:49 pm

notarose wrote:More here:
http://websta.me/n/hero_of_time15

Bad paddler but a great close up

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 11116729_417582371745217_1324737832_n

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Those dates seem so NOT romantic, don't they? When you see how staged it all really is, looking at the leaked photos.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Beagle wrote:From RS.  *snipped* Lets just say I can’t remember a season that’s had this much, shall we call it “messiness,” since the season started. I mean, geez. Here’s what I’ll tell you now. Four episodes have been completed (ep 5 filming now in San Antonio), and not even counting Brady who eliminated himself during the first rose ceremony, FOUR guys have exited the show before a rose ceremony took place. I can’t remember that many happening that soon in any previous season. Hell, have we ever had four people eliminated before a rose ceremony over the course of a WHOLE season, let alone the first four episodes? Talk about self implosions. What an interesting group of guys. This is going to be highly entertaining based on what I know so far.
I wonder how much of this is based on 2 bachelorettes and those guys who left on their own not feeling Kaitlyn (if it was a real close vote and not just producer driven then I can see that happening) or how much is based on Nick coming into the show, or a combination of these two things? Will be interesting to see that is for sure! Doubt Kaitlyn will care much when she has Nick there and by the looks of it, also Shawn (I don't think Ben is her type, imo, she needs someone more edgy and older/worldy. He will be a really sweet guy though I am sure).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:53 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Those dates seem so NOT romantic, don't they? When you see how staged it all really is, looking at the leaked photos.
Seriously! For the couples that it works out for, it's almost like they're coworkers who met at the office while discussing the TPS reports by the broken printer.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Copied from Spoilers/Sleuthing Discussion Thread:  

AllAboutLove wrote:@Lauren123789
Just hanging out with the new bachelorette and one of her men #TheBachelorette @BacheloretteABC The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 CBntFoFUIAEUxt_The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 CBntFyQUoAAUoM9https://twitter.com/Lauren123789/status/583758321930395648
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:Those dates seem so NOT romantic, don't they? When you see how staged it all really is, looking at the leaked photos.
Seriously! For the couples that it works out for, it's almost like they're coworkers who met at the office while discussing the TPS reports by the broken printer.

cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:56 pm

I agree. It all looks so awkward. :shocked!: Especially Kaitlyn's date with Ben. They were just standing around when not filming and then when filming they were talking to and interested in each other? So uncomfortable. No wonder the lead gets so stressed out having to invest in people they are not really interested in. So far, Nick and Shawn seem to be two viable interests that I can see Kaitlyn really wanting to be with. As much as I like Ben, I just don't think they are a match and if he gets dragged to F4 phase I don't see him in the end.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:59 pm

That guy in the white baseball cap turned backwards and backpack is in a lot of pics. I feel we need to sleuth him too! Git out of the way!! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1