SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:21 am

I'm afraid if Ben H. is not standing there that means he didn't get a rose on his one on one hmmm . He should be next to Shawn and Nick.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:21 am

Beagle wrote:And if that is Nick, then he got the GD rose. That would be the position for the guys with roses already. There might be something on his lapel. Too far away and blurry to see it.

I hope so. They def seem to be the two at the far right. Other than the bow tie, I'm a happy camper.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:23 am

Beagle wrote:I'm afraid if Ben H. is not standing there that means he didn't get a rose on his one on one hmmm . He should be next to Shawn and Nick.

Maybe the old standing position no longer applies.  I thought the guy on the upper tier at the end could possibly be Ben.?.maybe not.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:25 am

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Looks like 10 guys at most standing in the group? no idea  plus one guy who apparently left earlier still makes 11. Is that right?
There should be a total of 12.  So, one who left, brings it to 11, then if one of the individual dates didn't get a rose, then it could be 10 standing there for the ceremony in which then there should only be 2 let go at that time taking into acct previous season stats and how there were 8 going into epi 6 for the last 4 bachette seasons including Ashley's.

It really doesn't look like 10 are there to me.  no idea Too squishy.

Hopefully we get some better pics. I think I see 10 but no more.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:26 am

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Looks like 10 guys at most standing in the group? no idea  plus one guy who apparently left earlier still makes 11. Is that right?
There should be a total of 12.  So, one who left, brings it to 11, then if one of the individual dates didn't get a rose, then it could be 10 standing there for the ceremony in which then there should only be 2 let go at that time taking into acct previous season stats and how there were 8 going into epi 6 for the last 4 bachette seasons including Ashley's.

so you thinking there are more or less than 10 right now?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

so you thinking there are more or less than 10 right now?

9 but I'm bad at pic sleuthing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:27 am

On set of @BacheloretteABC Smiley 1am filming. pic.twitter.com/isSnTLYPe1

— Paisley.☽ (@DaisyGonzalez_) April 4, 2015
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:30 am

Paisley.☽ ‏@DaisyGonzalez_ 6m6 minutes ago

On set of @BacheloretteABC Smiley 1am filming.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:33 am

Beagle wrote:

LOL looks like the after RC toast announcing the next location. Could use someone with Easter Bunny sized ears nearby.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:39 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Beagle wrote:

LOL looks like the after RC toast announcing the next location. Could use someone with Easter Bunny sized ears nearby.

No, I think it's the guys saying their goodbyes because Kaitlyn is still standing in her position away from the group.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:40 am

AL, I am not sure now. This time I look at the group and can only make out 9??
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:45 am

Beagle wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Beagle wrote:

No, I think it's the guys saying their goodbyes because Kaitlyn is still standing in her position away from the group.

You're right. And the group looks small.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1