SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:50 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:AL, I am not sure now. This time I look at the group and can only make out 9??
It does seem weird though that they would of lost 3 before the ceremony already started though. I think at minimum there is 10 there. They would normally have 11 in epi 5 so that there are 12 there, that would be accounted for with Nick joining them. Then in epi 6, they start it off with 8 so, theory goes that they would have 8 min when they finish the RC. scratch

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:52 am

The photo we can ID Nick and Shawn I only see 7 guys. Maybe Kaitlyn took one of the guys aside pre-roses?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:01 am

@MHBeagle @BacheloretteABC only one of the guys got eliminated not sure who.

— Paisley.☽ (@DaisyGonzalez_) April 4, 2015

So, one guy exited before the RC, one guy was eliminated during the ceremony, that means Ben H. got eliminated on his one on one. sad

Last edited by Beagle on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:02 am

Beagle wrote:

@MHBeagle @BacheloretteABC only one of the guys got eliminated not sure who.

Great. Can you ask how many are left? giggling

Last edited by notarose on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:12 am

comment on IG image
https://instagram.com/p/1CsvaCCfo8/
"Actually I walked passed them...none seemed to be worried about the rose ceremony!"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:15 am

https://instagram.com/p/1C7WB0FRg6/
and a video that moves a lot https://instagram.com/p/1C7GdVlRgp/
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:16 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:The photo we can ID Nick and Shawn I only see 7 guys. Maybe Kaitlyn took one of the guys aside pre-roses?
I don't know if this is helping or just muddying the waters more??

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Rc_gro10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:22 am

I count 9 in Mr&MrsSmith's IG post.  Does this mean 9 are left as 1 guy walks away (and therefore is no longer visible)?
Or the guy hadn't left yet?

Last edited by notarose on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:23 am

The one I'm unsure of is #4. It seems like that next tier is elevated and so if that is another person he would be much shorter than the other guys?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:31 am

I asked her how many guys were there before elimination.

@MHBeagle
about 9 or so

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:37 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:The one I'm unsure of is #4. It seems like that next tier is elevated and so if that is another person he would be much shorter than the other guys?
Actually, one of the guys which I think is Chris is much shorter than the other guys this season. He was standing behind and to the right of Nick in that group date pic and you can barely see his eyes and the top of his head peeking out. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 3806527698

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:44 am

I only count 9 during the RC. One left before and if Ben H. was eliminated on his date that is why Kaitlyn only eliminated 1 tonight.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1