SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:44 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ the fan tweet of Britt and the guy believed to be Brady was at Trader Joe's- no camera crew.
Brady/Britt with out a camera crewBritt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 14 Brittb11

We don't know for sure if the guy she was with yesterday was Brady. I hope it was :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:54 pm

Anna White ‏@annaswhite 16h16 hours ago
@brittkarolina it was so nice meeting you today! You're so incredibly sweet and kind and gorgeous! #bachelorette pic.twitter.com/u22onWhhvN

Another tweet indicates the tweeter was at the Grove in Los Angeles in response to where did she run into her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:24 pm

jen689 wrote:This is tweet from March 23rd

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 14 CA0hOFhUUAAYIB3

@DicksCottons For all you Bachelorette fans, I just saw Britt on Melrose eating Ice Cream on a date w/ a film crew there.

Brady followed a Ballerina/Actress from LA this week on twitter and Instagram and I saw a photo a fan posted this week of Britt carrying her phone.  So it seems neither is cut off from communication.

This tweet is from yesterday.

Hayley Larue @hayley_larue 2h
Just saw Britt from The Bachelor walking across the street holding hands with a guy... Isn't she currently filming The Bachelorette? Lol

The big  question for me is was Britt holding hands with Brady or is Britt dating multiple people from Kaitlyn's season?

Or it could be some other guy not related to the 'ette, which I thought was a possibility because no filming was involved. At this point, she could be trying things with Brady. She could be dating possible "rejects" or just dating anyone. She has free reigns anyways, unless its in her contract.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:50 pm

IA california, he doesn't look like Brady to me. scratch

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:01 pm

Taken yesterday at the grove.

KIDZBOP_Grant @KIDZBOP_Grant  4 hours ago  
I am officially in the running to be on the next @BacheloretteABC with @brittkarolina  Britt is my all time fav
Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 14 14btjbt

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 14 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:19 pm

IMO Brady is still very much in the running. 
His appearances in Oz are not on his website. http://www.bradytoops.com/#!tour/c20u8
and he isn't promoting his shows via Twitter or Facebook however the shows are still listed other places on the web. He must be relying on others to market him at this point.  Did he agree to an SM blackout as part of the deal? 
We'll have to see if he tweets while in OZ. He does have a marketing degree so there must be some plan to still build his music fan base while on this tour. 
He begins touring again in late May.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:51 pm

I double checked and Brady still has his Oz tour on his web site and his tour is locally marketed by the events.  Unless he cancels, he will have to fly out of the US by tomorrow to arrive in OZ Tuesday for his first event on Wednesday, April 1st "The Rock's Been Rolled" - Taree, Australia  The Rock's Been Rolled. Then he is on to EasterFest2015. He needs to get moving. giggling

My feeling is TPTB knew early that Brady was only interested in Britt and knew about his tour in advance.  Regardless of the guy's vote for 'ette, TPTB were going to make the Brady-Britt match up happen for the show/publicity IMO.    We know Britt was in LA while Kaitlyn was in NYC last night.  It will be interesting to see where Britt shows up next.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:54 pm

^^^
giggling  I read the tour listing as the first being the most recent. LOL

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:06 pm

^^I know it seems backwards to list the latest date first.  :gotcha:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:11 pm

MiniDiva wrote:...It will be interesting to see where Britt shows up next.
I agree
She's been tweeted about and had selfies taken with fans several times a week since filming began.  If there are no posts next week she may have gone on tour with Brady.  I hope she does :Nod:

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:07 am

Hayley Larue @hayley_larue 2h
Just saw Britt from The Bachelor walking across the street holding hands with a guy... Isn't she currently filming The Bachelorette? Lol
I received a tweet back from @hayley_larue and it was Brady that Britt was holding hands with yesterday awwww

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:19 am

Sweet. I think I'm gonna like this pairing.

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara