SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 8 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:54 am

Since I don't like to blame every little single thing on producers, and if we are to believe there was a legitimate vote, Fleiss essentially said the vote was extremely close and that makes it even more clear by referencing the whole hanging chad thing. If I'm Kaitlyn, I would be thinking throughout the whole process that half of the guys wanted someone else and not me. Granted, feelings and impressions change, but that would most definitely be something I would worry about. I would probably be also thinking that perhaps throughout the show the guys that initially chose me might wish they chose Britt instead. IMO, no matter how confident you are, that would bother anyone.

I think the fact that Brady eliminated himself after he knew it was Kaitlyn says a lot. If he wanted to promote himself and his music, it absolutely would have been better to stay on with Kaitlyn versus Britt. It appears Britt and Brady get to live "real life" right now and occasionally film dates together while Kaitlyn is getting sumo wrestling dates, boxing dates, etc. that just show how ridiculously dumb and fake this show actually really is.

I'm not saying Kaitlyn won't have a good guy there for her, but would I rather show up on the first night as one of the bachelorettes, lose the vote by just one vote, and then have what appears to be one of the more attractive guys all around IMO leave the show and say he wants to date me, and then take a chance on him in real life, but also a little bit on the show? Definitely, but that's just me.

Both girls get an opportunity, so that's great and I guess that's all that really matters for them because they both wanted it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:19 am

I wonder if they'll show us the guys voting and if we can figure out for ourselves how close it really was? I wouldn't put it past Fleiss for fudging that one to justify them having 2 choices. I read somewhere recently that they had to talk some of the women into voting for the other guy on Byron's season to make it closer than it was. If the guys came into it thinking Kaitlyn was the lead which was a rumor than she could have won fairly easily.

I have this feeling that they planned all along to have one guy leave for Britt. I'm not saying they made a deal with Brady up front but after talking to him thought he'd be the guy. Britt may have known also depending on what her contract was.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:34 am

Brady is due in Australia next week to start a concert tour, so even if he eliminated himself to meet Britt, he still had to leave the show early.  TPTB had to know all of this in advance of the show so I believe they are manipulating the dates and probably the twitter leaks. Not to say Brady didn't want to meet Britt, just that TPTB are going to get their own spin on it for the show.

Brady Toops Tour Dates
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:53 am

Seems almost silly he went on the show, unless this was planned all along, that he would take himself out for whatever girl was "voted out". I could see that happening.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:56 am

I think it would really enhance their storyline if TPTB flew Britt to Australia as well for a filmed date.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:58 am

notarose wrote:I think it would really enhance their storyline if TPTB flew Britt to Australia as well for a filmed date.
I was just going to say, I bet Britt goes with.

I wonder if TPTB are going to to try to get a proposal out of them at the ATFR.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:01 pm

So, is Britt going to follow him to Australia with TB camera crew in tow?  

Suspicious that he went on the show, knowing his Australia tour would require him to leave before filming ended. Assuming he went on show for Britt, what if she had  won the guys' vote and was the lead?   question

IMO, this has MF manipulation written all over it.  :stirthepot :con1:

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:10 pm

Purely silly, MF.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:11 pm

I said in a different thread that I think this was planned and he would have left regardless of which girl it was.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:14 pm

I agree.
This show is morphing more and more into something less attractive to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Personally, I don't even think there was a vote. I think everyone knew what they had to do versus what they wanted to do. They weren't going to take that chance. Kaitlyn had to be the bachelorette and they wanted Britt so they were going to still give her some spotlight.

I think production lucked out knowing Brady wanted Britt. It adds another storyline, no matter how big it is. They give the girl they wanted some airtime and publicity during the season and because there were two bachelorettes at first, it will cause a whole heck of drama for Kaitlyn's season.

It's a win-win for everyone.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Brady's tour information is posted in his thread.  No doubt the tour has been on the books for a while as they have been locally published.  
It would be something if Britt went with him as this is a big EasterFest event down under.  :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara