SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:23 pm

From RS....

"A lot of you have been asking me what’s going on with Britt. Well, I can tell you that Brady was in Australia last week for a concert that was already on his schedule before the show aired. Britt was not with him during that trip. Yesterday though Britt was seen at the airport and I can confirm she’s travelling to Nashville. Wait a minute…could it…what…hey, Brady lives in Nashville! Now my math might not be all that great (well, yes it is), but last time I checked, 2 + 2 = 4. So yes, Britt is with Brady this weekend in Nashville. I’m sure there will be plenty of people who see them out so check social media for that. Wow. They’ve known each other a whole three weeks and she’s already travelling to his hometown. Congratulations you two for not breaking up in the first month. We’ll keep our fingers crossed."

Last edited by jen689 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:05 pm

I don't think it's unusual for her to possibly be going to Nashville to see him.  They're long distant dating.  He shouldn't always have to come to her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Good for her!

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:18 pm

notarose wrote:I don't think it's unusual for her to possibly be going to Nashville to see him.  They're long distant dating.  He shouldn't always have to come to her.

IA and besides maybe he wants to show her where he lives (and where she could possibly move to). yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:38 pm

Being a professional singer from Nashville is a trip in its self.  What fun would it be to be taken to the places by an insider where the singers hang out.  I think it is great for both.   Since, they are still promoting her as one of the 'ettes.  My questions would be, will there be a film crew on-board?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Still not a Britt fan but love Nashville so lucky her if she moves there. I'm not so sure she'd do it because I don't know if I buy that she's not interested in the entertainment business.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:22 pm

I'm wondering if TPTB didn't dress Britt in that unbecoming gown to make a point about the superficiality of physical appearance.  The message being that a great guy is one who sees past that to a female's personality. 

Just a thought.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:40 pm

@BacheloretteABC - 3:54 PM - 8 Apr 2015 - It's official! #TheBachelorette premieres Monday, May 18 at 9|8c on ABC!

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 17 Bachel10

Last edited by jen689 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:43 pm

notarose wrote:I'm wondering if TPTB didn't dress Britt in that unbecoming gown to make a point about the superficiality of physical appearance.  The message being that a great guy is one who sees past that to a female's personality. 

Just a thought.

I totally don't give TPTB that much credit. I think that they did it simply to ensure that Kaitlyn would win. Also, I think that most guys don't even notice things like clothing and hair; if it's a hot girl underneath, that's all they are going to notice. I'm also sure that most of them had googled Kaitlyn and Britt before going on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Where did that pic come from??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:50 pm

I can't get over how ugly that dress is that Britt's wearing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where did that pic come from??

Britt's dress is horrific, but neither girl looks great IMO. They look like they're photoshopped in.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara