SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 04, 2015 3:33 pm

Per RS she was with Brady this weekend in California but no camera crews.  They're promoting her as an 'ette, I guess we'll see the vote night one and Brady eliminating himself. But they don't seem to be filming much unless they are doing it super clandestine.  What's the point of showing us Brady eliminating himself to date Britt if they are not going to show them together on the show.  I don't get it.  Suspect scratch no idea

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by metalgirl Mon May 04, 2015 4:31 pm

I think the dress is stunning and very unique. It suits her.

I'm glad they are able to date mostly unfilmed. But there are still 2 weeks until the premiere, so they may have some filmable dates coming up, or in progress. They have plenty of time to splice in Britt's parts into the already-completed regular episodes. I don't think they will completely drop their story after the intial drama. It's too romantic and will get huge amounts of media attention.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 04, 2015 4:40 pm

metalgirl wrote:I think the dress is stunning and very unique.  It suits her.  

I'm glad they are able to date mostly unfilmed.  But there are still 2 weeks until the premiere, so they may have some filmable dates coming up, or in progress.  They have plenty of time to splice in Britt's parts into the already-completed regular episodes.  I don't think they will completely drop their story after the intial drama.  It's too romantic and will get huge amounts of media attention.  
their story reminds me of ames and jackie actually tho sadly that ended on a very sad note -- I don't know if they'd follow them too closely but might do an update scene and a few different filmings of their interaction...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 05, 2015 12:10 am

emusha wrote:
metalgirl wrote:I think the dress is stunning and very unique.  It suits her.  

I'm glad they are able to date mostly unfilmed.  But there are still 2 weeks until the premiere, so they may have some filmable dates coming up, or in progress.  They have plenty of time to splice in Britt's parts into the already-completed regular episodes.  I don't think they will completely drop their story after the intial drama.  It's too romantic and will get huge amounts of media attention.  

their story reminds me of ames and jackie actually tho sadly that ended on a very sad note -- I don't know if they'd follow them too closely but might do an update scene and a few different filmings of their interaction...

Yes. Totally the Ames and Jackie story. I can see this one ending the same way. I watched that video that RS posted and IMO, he just didn't seem too into her. I know this is cynical, but this could be a ton of publicity for him to really fire up his career. Not that being on the Bachelorette wouldn't, but if he was kicked off early, who would really remember him?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 05, 2015 6:52 pm

I just can't understand why the stylist selected this dress and why Britt agreed to wear it UGH

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 23 Britt10

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 23 Britt_11

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 05, 2015 7:34 pm

She is very odd and boho .. She may have liked it

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 05, 2015 7:42 pm

That "thing" on the side is atrocious!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 05, 2015 7:46 pm

I'm wondering if those grey/silver dress photos were photo shopped.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 05, 2015 7:46 pm

I'm wondering if those grey/silver dress photos were photo shopped.
It's Steven Khalil and his bridal line IMO is beautiful. What a shame to make her look like a clown. He has a "fun" line. Maybe I can find the dress there. 
link

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue May 05, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 7:50 pm

If it weren't for that side piece it would have been a beautiful dress.

I think its time to fire the Stylist. Why even have that as an option?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 05, 2015 7:53 pm

What in the world is hanging off of that dress? Looks like an oversized fanny pack. Or a placenta.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue May 05, 2015 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 05, 2015 7:57 pm

This is so fug, it's offensive. It's like Cary the stylist was sabotaging Britt on purpose to make sure Kait got the lead. Yikes all around.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue May 05, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara