SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm wondering if those grey/silver dress photos were photo shopped.

I've wondered that too, especially since there's some brown or nude in the hem part. I doubt they came up with the 50 Shades of Cray theme before filming. I think they just removed the colour from their dresses afterwards.

I think that dress would actually be nice, if there was 50% less tulle and that weird shiny blob wasn't hanging off the side. It is so distracting!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm wondering if those grey/silver dress photos were photo shopped.
It's Steven Khalil and his bridal line IMO is beautiful. What a shame to make her look like a clown. He has a "fun" line. Maybe I can find the dress there. 
link

yes
It's really there as is - 2015. What the heck -  water bag is part of the original. 
Perhaps her height is part of the problem. I like everything about the dress except the "whatever". 

Lots of gorgeous sexy gowns on the site.  Kaitlyn's dress now looks plain Jane after seeing the ones here.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 8:36 pm

yeah I think it is that bulky thing that is making the dress bleh. Britt herself looks beautiful.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Oh the bulky thing isn't as awkwardly shaped in the dress on the website. In Britt's dress it kind of looks like another torso hanging off rather than cascading fabric.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue May 05, 2015 9:15 pm

mindless wrote:Oh the bulky thing isn't as awkwardly shaped in the dress on the website. In Britt's dress it kind of looks like another torso hanging off rather than cascading fabric.

^^^ The model on the website is probably 5'10" or taller. Britt is more like 5'4" tops. I think you probably need the height to carry that off...
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 05, 2015 10:48 pm

This earlier Saturday, Britt and Brady were in Cardiff with the aid of the ocean, CA (small town north of San Diego) out with other family members, her brother in law, and her two nephews.

http://www.virtualclassmedia.com/bachelorette-britt-brady-news-pictures-read/

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 24 BB5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue May 05, 2015 11:07 pm

It's badly photoshopped. It doesn't look real at all. Its obvious where the clone brush was used to mimic "patterns". Those roses are also photoshopped in.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 06, 2015 12:01 am

I think I would actually like the dress if it didn't have that sack type of thing on it and if the skirt part was a bit smaller. The structure of the bodice is really cool and pretty. It definitely seems like something she would pick out IMO.

As ugly as the sack part is and the color, I like that it's different at least. Kaitlyn's and even Andi's from last season remind me of a dress a teen would pick out for prom and production seemed to go that route a lot in regards to the RC dresses last season. I'm sick of the beaded, bedazzled, and cheap looking dresses.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 06, 2015 12:03 am

Ash2214 wrote:I think I would actually like the dress if it didn't have that sack type of thing on it and if the skirt part was a bit smaller. The structure of the bodice is really cool and pretty. It definitely seems like something she would pick out IMO.

As ugly as the sack part is and the color, I like that it's different at least. Kaitlyn's and even Andi's from last season remind me of a dress a teen would pick out for prom and production seemed to go that route a lot in regards to the RC dresses last season. I'm sick of the beaded, bedazzled, and cheap looking dresses.

I agree. I am not really fond of either dress but both girls look great.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Thu May 07, 2015 10:18 am

No Photoshop for Britt's dress, as notarose pointed out above.  Her dress is in this slideshow.
http://www.stevenkhalil.com/couture/

I think his Fashion Week collection is amazing.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 07, 2015 10:25 am

metalgirl wrote:No Photoshop for Britt's dress, as notarose pointed out above.  Her dress is in this slideshow.
http://www.stevenkhalil.com/couture/

I think his Fashion Week collection is amazing.

Thanks metalgirl. From the same link. IMO it it doesn't look any better.  Rolling Eyes

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 24 STEVEN_KHALIL_DEC2014_SHOT4_0221+H

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 08, 2015 1:22 am

The top part looked a bit photoshopped but that could be the lighting.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara