SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:40 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
snipped Count me in as one of the minority.

It's hard to put my finger on it exactly, but it just comes off as too try-hard, over analytical, flowery, and doesn't really come off as raw and sincere to me.

All, IMO.

I wanted to like her, that's why I tried to finish the first night blog, but it's just too much and I stopped at halfway. Too much words, too much emotions, too much work put into it to say she's normal, she's faithful, she's this and that. Maybe I'm still biased, but I still see her trying to present the image of "I'm the misjudged Britt".

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Maddy wrote:I think it is very brave of her to post very personal things. But if it could help someone who is going through the same, especially to think about sex and things like that, then she'll find girls who would be grateful to her for writing about that.
I'm still thinking that The B'ette could be very different if Britt was the one. They are very different with Kait. Maybe it could be more boring and too sweet, but I cannot say I liked it the way it was... Rolling Eyes

I would've loved to see what Britt would've had to offer if she was the B'ette. I've liked what I've seen of her post-show and I think she would've been a much better choice looking back. I can't say I liked the way it was either. hmmm
I feel this way, too.
I liked you're sharing from your two run-ins, Maddy. It gave a nice personal feel to a 2 dimensional face. I am liking Britt a lot more than I did a year ago. Thanks.

ITA with these posts.^^^  

I think Britt really is who she came across as.  She seems very real to me.  She is a very heart wide open and happy flower child kind of girl.  I think her passion for Christ just drives her life.  Britt is highly emotional whether it be good or bad.  I appreciated reading her blog and I don't find her fake.   JMO

As far as last seasons Ette.....to much Drama and TMI. Rolling Eyes Embarassed no no
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:45 am

I give her a lot of credit for opening up in the manner she did in her blogs. I sense a young lady who is very insecure about herself and is trying to figure it all out.

IMO there are a lot of young girls who experience the same feelings she does about her looks. She's very pretty, she has a great body, she has nothing to be ashamed of but has reason to think she's not good enough.

IA Maddy, I hope there are those that have the same issues as she does, that can read her blog and feel like they are not alone.

It's sad when someone is too nice and are perceived to be fake. I'm guilty of that. However after reading her blogs, it think her over dramatic behaviour is simply because she was trying to be real. Trying to be herself, but she's not sure what that is just yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Maddy wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote: I do believe in personal responsibility.  

I also believe in personal responsibility, but it took me a while to get there, I was not there at her age.
In my mind 28 is well beyond the age of reason, and if she and all the other candidates have the ability to sign on the dotted line, they need to understand what the entire Bach/ette experience is like, which in this day includes the extreme negativity. Trista back in her day, had nothing like this to contend with, i.e. SM. If Britt and to be fair others, were the first season after SM explosion, I would not feel as strongly as I do. When I am speaking about personal responsibility, I am talking about that experience as a contestant, i.e. you can't accept the goods and opportunities that come your way without expecting the negativity to also be there and you can't react to that as a hurt puppy. Please understand that despite freedom of speech, I do not condone what some say on SM but I know it is said. While I would never place myself in their shoes, I also understand the wonderful opportunities that come their way and also the awful side of "celebrity". For example, looking at just two of the opposite ends of the spectrum in Des and Courtney, both came into many opportunities as a result of their exposure on Bach/ette. Each, have done well now and have been subject to the opinions of the public, one more difficult than the other.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:57 am

Hey everyone, I have been keeping it private for a few months, but I figure I might as well let you know that, yes, that video earlier is of my boyfriend. Yes, I love him. Yes, he's an amazing person, a lover of God and people, a teacher, a giver, a brilliant and creative and hilarious and sweet person that makes me want to be a better version of myself. Thank you for everyone who always asks how my lovelife is going and wishes me well, it means so much to me! And I can finally say, it's going great! God is so good! Love you guys! And I love you, Jeremy. @jerjoe83  Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 33 1f60aBritt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 33 1f495 by @brittkarolina

In SLO with my babygirl. @brittkarolina Everywhere is fun with you. by @jerjoe83
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:34 am

Happy for Britt!
I dont know her be at all (not that I know Britt giggling ), I think this is more genuine than the connection of her with Brady. Just a vibe I got from seeing Britt in these two pic, she definitely is in love and relaxed and calm around this guy. Hope they are happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:38 am

I also am happy for Britt.
Nice to see she kept it private for a while and now that things are solid it seems she is letting her fans know.

As many are that find love outside this show, I think Britt was really blessed to not get the gig and not have to put up with TPTB shenanigans, no FS, none of that. She really lucked out, IMO.

Her boyfriend seems very much like her type and well-matched. God has a plan and she seems really happy now so that is great to see. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:59 am

She looks so good without her bright red lipstick. Don't get me wrong, she can look good with it on, but I feel like with it off, its a different side of Britt almost. Obviously shes the same person with or without it, but anyone get what I mean?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:08 am

I'm trying to imagine him without the beard and they actually look alike A good match from what I can see!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:36 am

california90 wrote:She looks so good without her bright red lipstick. Don't get me wrong, she can look good with it on, but I feel like with it off, its a different side of Britt almost. Obviously shes the same person with or without it, but anyone get what I mean?

I did notice she looks different, so I thought it's love, now you mentioned the lipstick, and I can't agree more! I love a softer Britt, she doesn't need those heavy makeup at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:39 am

california90 wrote:She looks so good without her bright red lipstick. Don't get me wrong, she can look good with it on, but I feel like with it off, its a different side of Britt almost. Obviously shes the same person with or without it, but anyone get what I mean?

Yeah, I think she looks more "real" without it. I'll be honest - I loved her signature red lips, although I know a lot of people complained about it. I just thought she looked stunning. It's amazing how well she pulls off the super glamorous look, but how pretty she also looks just in ripped jeans and her Goodwill tees.

I'm happy she found a guy! It seems like Britt doesn't have a physical type at all, since all of her ex's look so different from each other. It seems that all she really looks for us someone who loves God. Very Sean-like of her!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:42 am

So true nothatgirl! She pulls off both looks so well. Happy for Britt.

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara