SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:38 am

OMG. She is a mess. No wonder they cast her. It just makes me wonder how many others are in a similar state of mind. She should be in therapy and not anywhere near this show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:55 am

Sprite wrote:OMG. She is a mess. No wonder they cast her. It just makes me wonder how many others are in a similar state of mind. She should be in therapy and not anywhere near this show.

I agree. It just made me sad to read that because these kind of obsessive thoughts are clearly not healthy. I'm just so grateful for her sake that she wasn't the bachelorette, because it would have destroyed her. Speaking from experience, therapy can be a life-saver and I think she needs to go that route rather than these letters to God that she continually shares with strangers. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:22 am

bluwavz wrote:She's always seemed like someone who wasn't comfortable being her real self so I kind of appreciated the babbling and that she didn't edit it to make herself look better. It's probably not something I would've posted though. I still like her and find her a lot more relatable than when she was on CS's season.
I wasn't suggesting she edit it to make herself look better. But to shorten it, take out a lot of the repetitiveness.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:28 am

Oh Britt.  Somethings are better kept private.  Particularly when one is in an emotional state of mind. Upset

I hope self acceptance and peace are on the horizon. Praying
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:08 pm

I didn't think it was as bad as expected. But yea, not really something to share in a blog post. It sounds like she is insecure in her relationship so she's taking a break from it? I don't really see feeling that way when a relationship is good though. I mean I have felt that way a little bit when dating a guy who was not attentive at all. But yea a bit odd to be that overcome by it all the time, especially if she is with her boyfriend all the time.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Is it that bad? I assumed she basically just treats her blog like a diary.

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:46 pm

Geez I just couldn't read it, I had to gloss through the damn thing. And IA she is a mess, very insecure, has no self worth, and no confidence in her relationship. The parts I read not sure if I felt embarrament or sadness for her. Dayum!!!!!

"I can tell I am worried somehow that if I am not there all the time that he will fall out of love with me. I feel afraid that if we enjoy our lives apart that means we don’t need to be together. "

"I love the person that he is, I trust the person that he is, I want him to cultivate life outside of our relationship. for right now, that feels like a good thing for me to do too."

"I can feel that I need too much validation. last night on the couch I felt like if he didn’t touch me I would have felt lonely."

" I feel safe for a moment, or safe because he’s holding me, or safe as he says he loves me — but then scared of losing that love when he is not touching me, not holding me, or doesn’t say I love you back."

"Jeremy and I also affirm and encourage and touch and compliment and embrace each other more than any couple I know. And yet, I am still afraid that if its not ACTIVELY happening, he might have fallen out of love with me a little bit. "

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 43 1f49b  Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:09 pm

This made me think she has some daddy issues:

"He cant fix my relationship with You or my dad or my body."

Explains a lot, but therapy might be more beneficial than posting all your crazy thoughts for all the world to see. I hope someone sees through that OTT happy demeanor and nudges her in the right direction.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:10 pm

Good god.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:11 pm

I just read some of her blog and it is just a diary and what she posted was a prayer to God. Literally her prayer to God.

I see it as her being vulnerable and telling God all her fears and insecurities and because it is a prayer it feels too personal and raw, imo, so it comes across a bit much. But in context, I think it is overall healthy for her. Now posting it? Not so sure about that...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:19 pm

Yes and she's recognized her issues, now she just needs to take the next step to get help to overcome them.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:53 pm

Maybe she does go to therapy? I do think though, that a lot of what she posted is not that abnormal considering it is a diary/prayer and about her most deepest fears/insecurities. I think a lot of people may relate especially in new relationships so I don't see it as her having these major issues nor is she hiding them just because she's happy. Even the happiest and healthiest of people have bad days and down days. She seems to be open and honest and that's a healthy thing, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara