SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 45 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:24 pm

http://www.bustle.com/articles/147659-britt-nilsson-is-ready-for-marriage-the-bachelor-star-didnt-need-chris-harrison-to-find
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:14 pm

All the feels. Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 45 2764 Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 45 1f495 by @brittkarolina

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 45 1f60d by @brittkarolina
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:22 pm

Wowza! :fanningfan

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:33 pm

Gorgeous couple! I am glad they found their way back to each other. hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:54 am

New blog post: https://brittnilsson.com/the-lens/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:33 am

She is a very strange woman. I just can't relate to her. She has some serious issues she needs to deal with. It is as if she is manic one minute and depressed the next. She seems like a nice, caring person, but I really hope she gets some counselling because she almost seems to hate herself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:21 am

I can relate to her. It was cleansing and brave for her to allow her vulnerability to show in her blog. I enjoyed it. I didn't see self hate, more an unsteadiness and uncertainty many of us share.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:46 am

I loved what she wrote and found it really well written. IMO, I think most people can relate, because in reality, we all have moments where we're frustrated with ourselves, those in our life, and even just life in general. I find that to be a good thing as it somewhat forces us to move forward, change, grow, be willing to try new things, etc.

For Britt, it's obvious by reading that she's had those same issues and relied on her faith to get through them. It can really happen at any age, but being in your twenties is tough. It's that 10 year period of trying to find yourself, settling into an "adult" routine, finding a good job, potentially finding someone to spend your life with, etc. It can be daunting.

She has a good job, does a lot of charity work it seems, has a seemingly nice and attractive boyfriend. She seems to be doing well for herself post show. Just reading that by Britt and seeing how she's conducted herself post show makes me realize even more that I would have enjoyed her as a bachelorette.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:51 am

Kashathediva wrote:I can relate to her. It was cleansing and brave for her to allow her vulnerability to show in her blog. I enjoyed it. I didn't see self hate, more an unsteadiness and uncertainty many of us share.

I agree Kasha. That is one of the better blog posts I have read. It makes me happy for Britt and sad that I judged her so harshly when she was on the show, what most thought was OTT and acting was a person with a true desire to be loving, sweet and kind.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:53 am

I can relate to her too. Everyone has self doubt, questions about our self worth, and if we're lucky enough we'll find tools to deal with that and evolve as a person. I've never read her blog before, I like her writing style and her message in general, even though I'm not a Christian person. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:04 am

Ash2214 wrote:I loved what she wrote and found it really well written. IMO, I think most people can relate, because in reality, we all have moments where we're frustrated with ourselves, those in our life, and even just life in general. I find that to be a good thing as it somewhat forces us to move forward, change, grow, be willing to try new things, etc.

For Britt, it's obvious by reading that she's had those same issues and relied on her faith to get through them. It can really happen at any age, but being in your twenties is tough. It's that 10 year period of trying to find yourself, settling into an "adult" routine, finding a good job, potentially finding someone to spend your life with, etc. It can be daunting.

She has a good job, does a lot of charity work it seems, has a seemingly nice and attractive boyfriend. She seems to be doing well for herself post show. Just reading that by Britt and seeing how she's conducted herself post show makes me realize even more that I would have enjoyed her as a bachelorette.

yes I would have enjoyed watching Britt more than the train wreck that was Kaitlyn, but that isn't what God intended for her healing. I'm happy for you Britt Karolina!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:48 pm

FLChica wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I loved what she wrote and found it really well written. IMO, I think most people can relate, because in reality, we all have moments where we're frustrated with ourselves, those in our life, and even just life in general. I find that to be a good thing as it somewhat forces us to move forward, change, grow, be willing to try new things, etc.

yes I would have enjoyed watching Britt more than the train wreck that was Kaitlyn, but that isn't what God intended for her healing. I'm happy for you Britt Karolina!

I realise we all have moments of doubt at some time or other, but the things she has been writing about seem to go much deeper and seem to be a constant. I feel sad for her and that she has that much negativity about herself. It just seems to me as if she goes from one extreme to the other. I wish the best for her, but I hope she is getting some help dealing with her issues or I suspect she will be spiraling down all over again. JMO

As for watching Britt over Kaitlyn, I think Kaitlyn was the better choice. TPTB would have made mincemeat out of Britt and seriously, if she was as mixed up as these blogs are indicating, I would have feared for her mental health.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara