SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 50 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:53 am

I think Britt would have been the most beautiful out of all the Bachelorettes! Good on her for finding love, she's a sweetheart

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:59 am

#portraitpage by @warrensilveira

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:40 pm

She looks a lot better with dark hair than that blonde hair.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:19 pm

Elegant elephant facts. @jerjoe83 Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 50 1f602 Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 50 1f496 by @brittkarolina

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 50 1f495 by @brittkarolina

Fam! by @cwolfeman8
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 50 1f648 Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 50 2764 by @brittkarolina
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:18 am

Sno bunz Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 50 1f430 Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 50 1f430 Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 50 1f430 by @brittkarolina
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Nice to see they are still an item! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:36 pm

I'm glad they're still going strong! It is crazy how many bachelor girls end up going back to their exes and having long-term, committed relationships with them! I wonder what the reason behind that is...

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:22 pm

I just binge-watched Chris' season, and I can't believe how poorly treated Britt was. Carly kept saying she was fake, but all her examples of two-faced behaviour could have easily been misinterpreted. In WTA, Britt had an explanation for every single thing she said, whereas Carly talked in circles and Ashley even admitted to misinterpreting her statement about not wanting children.

I know this is old news, but I'm a little riled up. I had to pause the WTA to write this... But I'm glad to hear that she's happily in a relationship, and that she's kind of chosen to step away from the spotlight. She seems to be in a good place.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Sometimes the edit works with those that work with TPTB. I don't know for fact that Carly was liked more over Britt or gave better tv, but Britt moved on and Carly was back for seconds.
I always say: the best revenge is a life well lived.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sometimes the edit works with those that work with TPTB. I don't know for fact that Carly was liked more over Britt or gave better tv, but Britt moved on and Carly was back for seconds.
I always say: the best revenge is a life well lived.  

This is off topic because it's about Carly, but you mentioned that she might or might not have been more liked than Britt.

Carly reminds me of girls in high school who want to be part of the popular group so bad that they act mean towards the nicest / most beautiful girl, who doesn't have the largest group of friends (easy target). You know, the girl minding her own business and not getting caught up in all the drama.

Even though the "popular girls" -- Whitney, Jade, and Kaitlyn -- weren't big fans of Britt, they were never downright mean about Britt. Carly constantly brought Britt down to prop herself up just so she wouldn't be lowest at the totem pole. She didn't even care about Chris sending her home or Chris friend-zoning her, just as long as he got rid of Britt first. Her happiness derived from Britt's misery.

Basically, Carly had this preconceived idea that the popular girls would be mean girls, because that's what teen movies taught her over the years. So she amped up the meanness, hoping it would bring her closer to the girls. It's just unfortunate that Britt was vilified for being fake, when Carly didn't catch nearly as much flack for being so blatantly mean.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:11 pm

@crunchycheeto Nicely stated. ITA
I am glad Britt stayed true to herself.
I am glad Carly found someone to love her for herself and learned to love herself through him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara