Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 50 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by yana_bach on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:53 am

I think Britt would have been the most beautiful out of all the Bachelorettes! Good on her for finding love, she's a sweetheart

yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9573

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:40 pm

She looks a lot better with dark hair than that blonde hair.

IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:19 pm

Elegant elephant facts. @jerjoe83 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fam! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:18 am

Sno bunz [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Nice to see they are still an item! yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 33630

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:36 pm

I'm glad they're still going strong! It is crazy how many bachelor girls end up going back to their exes and having long-term, committed relationships with them! I wonder what the reason behind that is...

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:22 pm

I just binge-watched Chris' season, and I can't believe how poorly treated Britt was. Carly kept saying she was fake, but all her examples of two-faced behaviour could have easily been misinterpreted. In WTA, Britt had an explanation for every single thing she said, whereas Carly talked in circles and Ashley even admitted to misinterpreting her statement about not wanting children.

I know this is old news, but I'm a little riled up. I had to pause the WTA to write this... But I'm glad to hear that she's happily in a relationship, and that she's kind of chosen to step away from the spotlight. She seems to be in a good place.

crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Sometimes the edit works with those that work with TPTB. I don't know for fact that Carly was liked more over Britt or gave better tv, but Britt moved on and Carly was back for seconds.
I always say: the best revenge is a life well lived.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 23612

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sometimes the edit works with those that work with TPTB. I don't know for fact that Carly was liked more over Britt or gave better tv, but Britt moved on and Carly was back for seconds.
I always say: the best revenge is a life well lived.  

This is off topic because it's about Carly, but you mentioned that she might or might not have been more liked than Britt.

Carly reminds me of girls in high school who want to be part of the popular group so bad that they act mean towards the nicest / most beautiful girl, who doesn't have the largest group of friends (easy target). You know, the girl minding her own business and not getting caught up in all the drama.

Even though the "popular girls" -- Whitney, Jade, and Kaitlyn -- weren't big fans of Britt, they were never downright mean about Britt. Carly constantly brought Britt down to prop herself up just so she wouldn't be lowest at the totem pole. She didn't even care about Chris sending her home or Chris friend-zoning her, just as long as he got rid of Britt first. Her happiness derived from Britt's misery.

Basically, Carly had this preconceived idea that the popular girls would be mean girls, because that's what teen movies taught her over the years. So she amped up the meanness, hoping it would bring her closer to the girls. It's just unfortunate that Britt was vilified for being fake, when Carly didn't catch nearly as much flack for being so blatantly mean.

crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nicely stated. ITA
I am glad Britt stayed true to herself.
I am glad Carly found someone to love her for herself and learned to love herself through him.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 23612

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion