SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 55 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by julychild Wed May 24, 2017 11:02 pm

Happy for Britt and congrats to her and her fiance.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by sublime Thu May 25, 2017 10:36 am

Best wishes to Britt!

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 26, 2017 2:19 pm

New blog post from Britt: http://brittnilsson.com/the-ring-thing/

I almost never read these folks' blogs but I always make sure to read hers. Out of everyone on this show I feel I can relate to her the most.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri May 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Very interesting to read her blog post. She kind of indicates the whole RS thing. And it makes sense why she asked if she would be paid. I can't believe people were telling her she was fat, she's gorgeous. And also that she's too old for commercials? She could definitely do commercials and I'm sure she could do more stuff in entertainment too. She's obviously going through a hard time financially/ career wise, even being engaged. Hopefully she finds something great soon!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Fri May 26, 2017 6:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:New blog post from Britt: http://brittnilsson.com/the-ring-thing/

I almost never read these folks' blogs but I always make sure to read hers. Out of everyone on this show I feel I can relate to her the most.

I feel the same way. I just get her. I've been through so many of the same things.

Truly happy for this sweet girl. Congrats to the happy couple!  Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 55 1f495

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 26, 2017 7:26 pm

I wonder why she doesn't do any shilling. She has more than 300k followers so she could definitely make some money that way.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 26, 2017 7:33 pm

I wonder too. Britt basically turned out the exact opposite of what I thought she'd be like post show.

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri May 26, 2017 8:42 pm

@bluwavz  Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 55 1f60a Thanks for posting the blog. Britt is so wonderful and transparent in her writing. I throughly enjoyed reading her thoughts and appreciate her caring nature toward her readers. She really is a gem.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 26, 2017 9:02 pm

I actually always liked Britt. Sure, she can be over dramatic in terms of her personality, but I've always thought she's come off as a very sweet and deep individual. She's one of the few that got a semi villain edit, but never really did anything mean to anyone. It was mostly Carly going after her most of the season out of jealousy, IMO. I found her entertaining to watch.

I think she probably would have had a pretty solid season as the lead, but it worked out for the best. Kaitlyn got Shawn and Britt got Jeremy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat May 27, 2017 2:24 am

I think she has purposely tried to stay away from the shilling, I'm sure she has her reasons. It's actually very refreshing imo. She started a youtube channel as well, and seems to be showing her real self which is cool. I like that she is just being more real, than some of these Bachelor people, making tons shilling and just living these crazy lives traveling and having there houses decorated. (Amanda/Becca/etc.)

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat May 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Congrats to Britt! I'm so happy for her! I think she definitely had the right to ask if she'd get paid and what the going rate would be. I don't think it's cool that RS blabbed about it and made it seem like she did the most horrible thing in the world. With that being said, I do listen to his podcasts and have enjoyed many of the guests that he has had on. I've really enjoyed hearing little tidbits about their seasons and how things really went down vs. what TPTB chose to show us. I think it's fine that RS isn't offering to pay his guests, too. I think their "payment" is basically the free publicity that going on his podcast gives them. I'm sure some of the lesser known guests have gotten more followers on SM and that in turn will ultimately help their shilling prospects.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 27, 2017 12:43 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for posting. I too rarely read blogs, but when they are posted in Britt's thread I will read it. She is very real, and I can totally relate to her.

She may have had issues before going on CS's season, but IMO they seemed to multiply post filming. Right from the red carpet premier and Michelle Money's rude comments about bathing didn't help, it was downhill from then on for her IMHO. When you're down it's very difficult to get back up, even though you know what you should be doing. It's doing it, that's a problem. It may have been a simple question about being paid for the podcast, because maybe she had no idea if that's something one would get paid for coupled with financial difficulties perhaps she thought it would be a little bit of income for her. I doubt she has a management team so I would think she is the one who asked about getting paid.

I hope she can find that one career that she has a passion for, can get compensated, and can live comfortably.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara