SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 56 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 27, 2017 1:11 pm

@GuardianAngel That was my thought too. It's pretty clear Britt doesn't keep track of what's going on in the bachelor world, so I would think it's safe to say she doesn't keep track of Reality Steve either. She might have just genuinely thought he gave some sort of payment to people that went on his podcast. It's not a ridiculous thought IMO.

It's too bad this guy can be extremely mean spirited and loves to embarrass people IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 27, 2017 1:34 pm

@Ash2214 Eh. He is just an azzhole and azzwhole imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat May 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Yea RS, is a total jerk for calling her out and then others were calling her out as well. I don't think it's bad that she thought she'd be paid, I think RS should pay them actually. But him embarrassing her is terrible. And she wrote in her blog about people bullying her saying she's fat and a nobody is so ridiculous. So basically RS started the bullying. She didn't mention RS, but implies it because of how she explained it was recent...and that happened recently.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 27, 2017 1:57 pm

RS is pathetic and such a hypocrite. He makes money off of people giving him stuff/info/interviews for free but loses it when someone asks to be paid? He's insufferable IMO. 

And good for Britt if she did ask to be paid. It's her right to do so and sounds smart to me!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat May 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Many times RS has instigated the bullying, and seems upset when people aren't following his lead to hate on the people he's not liking. Vanessa being one of the latest targets. He's a straight up bully with an inflated ego. I feel bad for Britt for being his target. She did absolutely nothing wrong imo.

I like her blog, she's very relatable Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat May 27, 2017 2:53 pm

RS is trash. The way he treats people is bottom of the barrel. no

My takeaway was RS reached out to Britt and she asked if she would be paid.....very logical question IMO. When the answer was No...she chose not to participate....also very logical and wise IMO. The fact the RS chose to trash Britt over this ridiculous petty infraction to RS's rules to an audience in his fiefdom....speaks volumes to RS's complete lack of human decency IMO. Disgusting.

Fortunately for Britt she has love and positivity surrounding her in her real life. Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 56 1f49e      

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 27, 2017 2:57 pm

Unless I'm mistaken, years ago during that lawsuit fiasco didn't he try bribing Emily O'Brien and another cast with money to spill? I know he used money to try to bribe some cast person so the whole idea of him offering money for info is nothing new.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 27, 2017 3:31 pm

Good for Britt on finding the right guy for her. I find her blog too over-dramatic and a little too much religion for me but I hope her other circumstances turn around now.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun May 28, 2017 10:52 am

Didn't RS ask his readers to help pay his legal bills at one point? Pot meet kettle.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 28, 2017 11:36 am

Seabear wrote:RS is trash. The way he treats people is bottom of the barrel. no

My takeaway was RS reached out to Britt and she asked if she would be paid.....very logical question IMO. When the answer was No...she chose not to participate....also very logical and wise IMO. The fact the RS chose to trash Britt over this ridiculous petty infraction to RS's rules to an audience in his fiefdom....speaks volumes to RS's complete lack of human decency IMO. Disgusting.

Fortunately for Britt she has love and positivity surrounding her in her real life. Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 56 1f49e      

JMO

Yeah, I can totally understand her asking about payment and declining when no money was involved. When you're down and feeling a loser, the last thing you want is people prying into your private life. Might be worthwhile if you're getting paid for it but even then it's hardly a pleasure. RS however is a delusional idiot, and clearly it doesn't even occur to him that different people may have different circumstances. I hope someone linked him to that blog post and he felt at least a twinge of regret over beating someone who was already down.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 28, 2017 11:44 am

mindless wrote:
Seabear wrote:RS is trash. The way he treats people is bottom of the barrel. no

JMO

Yeah, I can totally understand her asking about payment and declining when no money was involved. When you're down and feeling a loser, the last thing you want is people prying into your private life. Might be worthwhile if you're getting paid for it but even then it's hardly a pleasure. RS however is a delusional idiot, and clearly it doesn't even occur to him that different people may have different circumstances. I hope someone linked him to that blog post and he felt at least a twinge of regret over beating someone who was already down.

I personally doubt it. Just me. He has had plenty of opportunity to learn, maybe but I doubt it. When I think of him, the word altruistic does not come to mind.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 5:06 pm

RS' column from today:
"One thing that was brought my attention last week. Well, two things: One, Britt is engaged. And secondly, she wrote a blog post explaining what’s been going on in her life recently. Most notably, she was jobless and had no money. Now, obviously if I knew that was the reason for why she was asking for money to come on my podcast, I never would’ve mentioned it. I jumped the gun, probably gave her unnecessary stress afterwards, and so for that, I apologize. I’ve sent an email to her team apologizing as well."

What an idiot. Next time think if it's worth the clicks and the "scandal" to embarass someone like that. And whether or not she was jobless is beside the point. She could have been swimming in money and still have every right to ask for compensation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara