SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by motheroffive Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:54 pm

Did you guys see this? I want to go!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by deeliciouz Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:56 pm

motheroffive wrote:Did you guys see this? I want to go!

OMGOSH, me too!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:58 pm

And I hope, once they've finished being on that tour that they stay behind in Europe and go to Italy  (for Catherine.... so she can eat pasta). Though I'm a little unclear when I read that itinerary. Do you think they are on the whole trip or only going to be there for the Q&A.... because if you're on the trip with them, wouldn't you have time to ask questions? Or do they ask everyone to hold any questions about the bachelor stuff until that night?

Last edited by jcrbil on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:00 pm

deeliciouz wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Did you guys see this? I want to go!

OMGOSH, me too!

Me three! This is so cool!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:02 pm

jcrbil wrote:And I hope, once they've finished being on that tour that they stay behind in Europe and go to Italy  (for Catherine.... so she can eat pasta).

And Spain to see her sister. Sean did say they would be traveling a bunch this summer. Bet they're excited!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:03 pm

^I'm so glad they'll be able to travel Europe this summer! Finally! Their soon is coming! ;)

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:04 pm

I so, so wish I could sadly. Too bad that's when I'll be at our National Championships

Don't forget France for India as she's living there now.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:04 pm

A day without a Lola pic is like a day without sunshine!

That's a whole lotta sweet. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:06 pm

So excited about their trip!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:11 pm

Yea for these two guys. See they always have something in the works. I'm so excited for them and i wanna go tooooooooo. hissyfit
It would be terrific if they stayed on as you guys are saying and visited other places and met up with the sisters. I'm hoping this is their summer to get to see Europe
Oh and now we get a picture of the ever adorable Lola too today. :Bendog  Happy Thursday.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:15 pm

You know what would be cool? If Jeremy and Megan or another of their couple friends could go along, especially this Switzerland part and then SeanCat can go off alone to the other countries.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Switzerland summer vacation!? How exciting!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy