SELECT CONTENT

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 06, 2015 1:56 pm

Wow, sorry Kaitlyn was confronted with that the first night when she was so nervous anyway. Bet by the end of the season she is a crying mess just from all the emotional turmoil.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed May 06, 2015 2:03 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Wow, sorry Kaitlyn was confronted with that the first night when she was so nervous anyway. Bet by the end of the season she is a crying mess just from all the emotional turmoil.

Wow is right.  Ryan made the stripper look good.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed May 06, 2015 2:09 pm

Nikki really knows how to pick 'em. N O T
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed May 06, 2015 2:18 pm

Getting drunk and jumping in the pool is par for the course but grabbing her azz? Yuck. I'm glad they kicked him out. Why was he even allowed to vote. no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 06, 2015 2:51 pm

He voted in his wet underwear, then was asked to leave?  no no  I've said before I think MF has a wild ride in store for us this season and it sounds like they will waste no time starting the wild ride on premiere night. 

I better buckle my seat belt for this one. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 06, 2015 3:00 pm

KB_Mom wrote:He voted in his wet underwear, then was asked to leave?  no no  I've said before I think MF has a wild ride in store for us this season and it sounds like they will waste no time starting the wild ride on premiere night. 

I better buckle my seat belt for this one. giggling

Bizarre! We are told CH has to intervene in an altercation revolving around Ryan, then CH tells the guys there is going to be vote,  then let's Ryan in his skivvies vote before asking him to leave?  :crazed

Yes, there's been drunk guys before but never grabbing the lead's behind and being rewarded by being given power to determine the lead's fate. Or has there been? 

Sounds like the vote may not have been handing out roses like in Byron's season.  Unless, OY, Ryan handed out his rose to whoever while dripping wet.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed May 06, 2015 3:10 pm

It probably was necessary to get his vote to break a tie between the two girls. Odd number of guys (25) ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 06, 2015 3:12 pm

If he tried to hand me a rose after the way he acted I'd step back and let it fall to the floor. Vote or no Vote!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 3:57 pm

I always figured he was cast to end up on BIP this summer with Nikki, so he has to be a memorable character for the viewers' right? Staged bad behaviour or not, not too surprising to me that is Nikki's type. She's not the nicest herself, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 06, 2015 4:44 pm

relaxing wrote:I always figured he was cast to end up on BIP this summer with Nikki, so he has to be a memorable character for the viewers' right?  Staged bad behaviour or not, not too surprising to me that is Nikki's type.  She's not the nicest herself, IMO.

Well if he is cast for BIP he deserves to date himself like Kalon last summer. ROFL

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:50 pm

^^ Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698 I forgot about that. Sounds fitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:01 pm

mindless wrote:I figured she dodged a bullet as soon as he ran to the tabloids after JPG's season. Obvious famewhore. Surprised they even put him on the show.
The Bachelor? Casting a famewhore? Unheard of!  giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
allykat
Alanna
mercieme
emusha
jello1592