SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:51 am

Yea I tend to agree that all the Bachelors are the same. I am then worried that Heather will be led on too in this season. But I am sure Lana will be the F1. She is ver similar to Heather in many ways... But I think she is more girly and sexy. She has both Snezana and Heather 's quality..the whole package. Her Br Instagram is very telling she is F1.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:53 am

Sorry the double posting. Not sure what happen. Got a message asking to modify and I did... But then the old post still exist. Sorry guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:10 am

Does anyone here follow Lana on IG?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:43 am

Guys please help me out when exactly in August Sam was in Sydney?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:47 am

lozzatron wrote:Just listening to the Fitzy & Whippa interview with Sam this morning and I certainly think Snez is F1 now (although that doesn't discount Lana either). He was asked which girl that he'd pashed (Snez, Heather, Nina, Emily) was the best kisser and he said Snez. I really don't see how he could end up with one of the others but say Snez was the best kisser (merely in respect for the girl he chose). Although he wasn't questioned re Lana so she could be the curveball.

These people are messing with us. I felt Heather had this in the bag already but listening to his latest interviews especially this one i was like wow! He said Nina was a good kisser otherwise the kiss wouldn't have lasted that long but Snez is the best. He didn't say anything about Heather. The hosts said Emily's didn't matter because it was just a peck, so it was between Heather, Nina and Snez. Is it possible for him to say this if Heather is f1 considering he would hurt her feelings or is it that Lana is f1.
I'm going round and round my head is already messed up!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:52 am

^^ Not saying Heather is F1 but he can rationalize this by going from what we have shown so far Snez is the best kisser. He kissed Heather how many times? He would be viewed a player if he did not say Snez the single mom.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:01 am

The thing is right after the pic with Lana and her friends on May 16, Lana disappeared between week 13 and week 9 on SM. Laura was having a party at that time but Lana was not there only her other friend Jacquelin who is following Sam was there. It`s strange because usually they are always together like twins. So the question is where was Lana? Why did she not went to Laura`s party with her friend Jacquelin? Was she not in Sydney at that time? Was she with Sam?

I checked the IG. Sam was spotted at some sport store, there was a pic of him week 11. Then nothing. Where was he between week 13 and week 11?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:06 am

natik wrote:The thing is right after the pic with Lana and her friends on May 16, Lana disappeared between week 13 and week 9 on SM. Laura was having a party at that time but Lana was not there only her other friend Jacquelin who is following Sam was there. It`s strange because usually they are always together like twins. So the question is where was Lana? Why did she not went to Laura`s party with her friend Jacquelin? Was she not in Sydney at that time? Was she with Sam?

I checked the IG. Sam was spotted at some sport store, there was a pic of him week 11. Then nothing. Where was he between week 13 and week 11?
Can you give us actual dates? The week thing is kind of confusing laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:09 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
Can you give us actual dates? The week thing is kind of confusing laugh out loud

No I can`t. IG is only showing weeks. You need to calculate like that, 13 weeks back, 11 weeks back. Actually only the gape between the weeks is important. So there is a gape of two weeks between 13 and 11 where Sam and Lana were MIA on SM at the same time.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:13 am

MissB wrote:
lozzatron wrote:Just listening to the Fitzy & Whippa interview with Sam this morning and I certainly think Snez is F1 now (although that doesn't discount Lana either). He was asked which girl that he'd pashed (Snez, Heather, Nina, Emily) was the best kisser and he said Snez. I really don't see how he could end up with one of the others but say Snez was the best kisser (merely in respect for the girl he chose). Although he wasn't questioned re Lana so she could be the curveball.

These people are messing with us. I felt Heather had this in the bag already but listening to his latest interviews especially this one i was like wow! He said Nina was a good kisser otherwise the kiss wouldn't have lasted that long but Snez is the best. He didn't say anything about Heather. The hosts said Emily's didn't matter because it was just a peck, so it was between Heather, Nina and Snez. Is it possible for him to say this if Heather is f1 considering he would hurt her feelings or is it that Lana is f1.

Another thing that caught me with this is that Sam said he'd have to go for Snez as the best kisser "because they have that strong physical connection". Was he referring to how he felt at the time that was filmed (Snez had been the best kisser because they had that physical connection)...or was he implying that he and Snez only ever develop a physical connection? Him deciding to add that part confused me.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:19 am

Plus one week before Lana went with her friends to Europe. They both disappeared again on SM.
By the time Sam was busy with doing his media rounds and promotion stuff for the show Lana was in Europe. Around August 7/8 she came back from Europe. And the next thing we know is that the next weekend (August 15/16) Sam was in Sydney. Was he visiting Lana after her trip to Europe?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:34 am

lozzatron wrote:
MissB wrote:

Another thing that caught me with this is that Sam said he'd have to go for Snez as the best kisser "because they have that strong physical connection". Was he referring to how he felt at the time that was filmed (Snez had been the best kisser because they had that physical connection)...or was he implying that he and Snez only ever develop a physical connection? Him deciding to add that part confused me.

On the Jackie show today, he went on and on about how beautiful Snez is. Also said Emily's kiss wasnt shown because it wasnt that important to the story and that if it was as romantic a date or passionate a kiss it would have made the air.

I also am truly confused now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3