SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:35 am

natik wrote:Plus one week before Lana went with her friends to Europe. They both disappeared again on SM.
By the time Sam was busy with doing his media rounds and promotion stuff for the show Lana was in Europe. Around August 7/8 she came back from Europe. And the next thing we know is that the next weekend (August 15/16) Sam was in Sydney. Was he visiting Lana after her trip to Europe?
I actually sleuthed out where he was during that weekend. I'll bring my post forward for you to check out. This happened the weekend starting the Thu or Fri so the 13 he was possibly at dinner and the Friday the 14 or sat the 15 he was at the photoshoot.
ThankMeLater wrote:I think I've figured out where Sam has been. So, I looked at the pics Sam is tagged in on IG and there was a pic a guy posted of he and Sam at a restaurant called Da Orazio pizza + Porchetta which I googled and is located in New South Wales, Australia. I then noticed a pic a girl posted under #thebachelorau tag on IG saying she's pretty sure she saw the Bach Sam doing a photoshoot at Birubi beach ( her ig user is: @yay4yoga_nstuff)with camels which is in Anna bay(?), New South Wales. I'm guessing that's where he has been the past day.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:09 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
natik wrote:Plus one week before Lana went with her friends to Europe. They both disappeared again on SM.
By the time Sam was busy with doing his media rounds and promotion stuff for the show Lana was in Europe. Around August 7/8 she came back from Europe. And the next thing we know is that the next weekend (August 15/16) Sam was in Sydney. Was he visiting Lana after her trip to Europe?
I actually sleuthed out where he was during that weekend. I'll bring my post forward for you to check out. This happened the weekend starting the Thu or Fri so the 13 he was possibly at dinner and the Friday the 14 or sat the 15 he was at the photoshoot.
ThankMeLater wrote:I think I've figured out where Sam has been. So, I looked at the pics Sam is tagged in on IG and there was a pic a guy posted of he and Sam at a restaurant called Da Orazio pizza + Porchetta which I googled and is located in New South Wales, Australia. I then noticed a pic a girl posted under #thebachelorau tag on IG saying she's pretty sure she saw the Bach Sam doing a photoshoot at Birubi beach ( her ig user is: @yay4yoga_nstuff)with camels which is in Anna bay(?), New South Wales. I'm guessing that's where he has been the past day.

Yeah thanks! Smiley
I read it before. It still leaves room for speculation. :gotcha:
I´m not familiar with the regions of Australia cause I´m from Europe. But am I wrong or is it not so far away from the city Sydney?

Last edited by natik on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:11 pm

^ The problem is that that weekend that Sam was in Sydney, Heather was in the Daily Mail spotted at different events and paparazzi following her so I don't see how she could have been at those events if she was supposed to have a SHV that weekend.

The only other person as a viable F1 is Lana who lives in Sydney.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ The problem is that that weekend that Sam was in Sydney, Heather was in the Daily Mail spotted at different events and paparazzi following her so I don't see how she could have been at those events if she was supposed to have a SHV that weekend.

The only other person as a viable F1 is Lana who lives in Sydney.

And not to forget Lana was the first week back from Europe after a few weeks I would think he missed her and wanted to see her as soon as possible.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:14 pm

natik wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:

Yaeh thanks! Smiley
I´m not familiar with the regions of Australia cause I´m from Europe. But am I wrong or is it not so far away from the city Sydney?
The restaurant is in Sydney so I think he was there the Fri night bc he was tagged in a friends IG in the Thu watching the show with them. The Birubi beach is 2 and a half hours away from Sydney.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:15 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
natik wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:

Yaeh thanks! Smiley
The restaurant is in Sydney so I think he was there the Fri night bc he was tagged in a friends IG in the Thu watching the show with them. The Birubi beach is 2 and a half hours away from Sydney.

Ok. Thank you! Good to know yes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Snez was also not active on IG after filming. Her first post after filming was 2 weeks ago. Before that her last post was 52 weeks ago.

Last edited by MissB on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:19 pm

MissB wrote:But Snez was also not active on IG after filming. Her first post after filming was 2 weeks ago. Before that her last post was 52 weeks ago.

But the thing with Snezana is that she was never an active person on IG. So it`s not so strange if she is missing on SM. For someone who is used to be often on SM it`s strange to be MIA for a period of time. I`m still not counting Snezana out as F1. It´s only difficult to figure something out about her. It`s a lot of easier with Lana.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:23 pm

natik wrote:
MissB wrote:But Snez was also not active on IG after filming. Her first post after filming was 2 weeks ago. Before that her last post was 52 weeks ago.

But the thing with Snezana is that she was never an active person on IG. So it`s not so strange if she is missing on SM. For someone who is used to be often on SM it`s strange to be MIA for a period of time. I`m still not counting Snezana out as F1. It´s only difficult to figure something out about her. It`s a lot of easier with Lana.

I Agree. What is Lana's IG?

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:25 pm

MissB wrote:
natik wrote:

@lanajf
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:26 pm

natik wrote:
MissB wrote:
natik wrote:

@lanajf
are you following her?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3