SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:58 am

Well at least they know how to party.

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 58 Gozrkxlp

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 58 6nmbaclp
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:15 am

MissB wrote:I get a feeling that this will be like the B'tte US last season. An intruder(Nick)f2, and original f1.
Got this from the episode discussion thread posted by AEF:

Sam just said he "genuinely thinks he can find love in this room" to all the girls- pre-intruders.

This is when he surprised them for breakfast. I remember Kait's season we would wonder why Kait would say my husband is in this room so many times before Nick arrived and yet bring him in. I also think if the f1 is not among the original girls, they would not have shown Sam saying that. JMHO

Sam just said he "genuinely thinks he can find love in this room" to all the girls- pre-intruders -> This would sound outrageously a lie if he suddenly switch when he sees another beautiful girl. Not husband material I would say. But then MissB you may be tight.

question But that show finishes recently, BachelorAu could not have copy them.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:15 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-sam-wood-says-his-love-for-the-woman-who-gets-his-final-rose-remains-strong/story-e6frfmyi-1227500180190

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:33 am

happygolucky wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-sam-wood-says-his-love-for-the-woman-who-gets-his-final-rose-remains-strong/story-e6frfmyi-1227500180190

SEASON three of The Bachelor is a huge ratings success for Channel 10. But the man at the centre of it all says he’s ready for the show to finally be over.

With Wednesday night’s dramatic episode seeing two women Emily Simm and Bec Chin leave while two newcomers Lana Jeavon-Fellows and Rachel Moore arrived, ‘you could carve the tension with a knife’ in The Bachelor house at that point, says Wood.

And with rumours that he’s expecting a baby with the woman who receives his final rose, Wood said it’s proving harder than ever to wait for the show to end its on air run.

“I can’t wait for it to be finished,” he confessed.

“It’s not so much so that I’m able to talk about it, but so that I can be together with the girl that I end up with.”

And while he kept mum on who that girl may be, Wood did reveal the relationship is still going strong months after the show stopped filming. And now the happy duo are counting down the days until they can watch what he said is an ‘amazing finale’ together.

However they won’t be joined by a pitter patter of little feet when they do so.

“There’s no baby on the way,” he said. “Not that I’ve heard of anyway!”

Taking the opportunity to clear up some other rumours, Wood said that Emily Simm’s claim she would have received a rose had she not stormed off set was false as is the story he and Bec Chin were romantic prior to The Bachelor.

“I absolutely was not going to give Emily a rose and I think she knew and that’s why she left,” he said.

“And the story that (Bec and I) kissed is nonsense and categorically not true.”

While saying he is taking all the rumours with “ grain of salt”, one that Wood does find hard to swallow are the stories that frontrunner Heather Maltman only came on the show to seek fame.

“I think that’s grossly unfair to Heather ... she definitely wasn’t in it for the fame,” he said.

While adding that Maltman was sceptical going into The Bachelor, Wood shared that their meeting on the first night was “a mutual light bulb moment” for the pair.

“We were both like, ‘I can’t believe I’m getting along with someone so quickly and easily,” he said

This shows me that even if Heather is not F1 Sam will support Heather big time.
I think says a lot even of his photo of him putting the food in his mouth like Heather did -- it definitely came across like support for Heather and I just like I felt from the beginning, I think these two are just on the same wavelength - whether as friends or more - and even as friends, I see Sam defending Heather.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
happygolucky wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-sam-wood-says-his-love-for-the-woman-who-gets-his-final-rose-remains-strong/story-e6frfmyi-1227500180190

SEASON three of The Bachelor is a huge ratings success for Channel 10. But the man at the centre of it all says he’s ready for the show to finally be over.

With Wednesday night’s dramatic episode seeing two women Emily Simm and Bec Chin leave while two newcomers Lana Jeavon-Fellows and Rachel Moore arrived, ‘you could carve the tension with a knife’ in The Bachelor house at that point, says Wood.

And with rumours that he’s expecting a baby with the woman who receives his final rose, Wood said it’s proving harder than ever to wait for the show to end its on air run.

“I can’t wait for it to be finished,” he confessed.

“It’s not so much so that I’m able to talk about it, but so that I can be together with the girl that I end up with.”

And while he kept mum on who that girl may be, Wood did reveal the relationship is still going strong months after the show stopped filming. And now the happy duo are counting down the days until they can watch what he said is an ‘amazing finale’ together.

However they won’t be joined by a pitter patter of little feet when they do so.

“There’s no baby on the way,” he said. “Not that I’ve heard of anyway!”

Taking the opportunity to clear up some other rumours, Wood said that Emily Simm’s claim she would have received a rose had she not stormed off set was false as is the story he and Bec Chin were romantic prior to The Bachelor.

“I absolutely was not going to give Emily a rose and I think she knew and that’s why she left,” he said.

“And the story that (Bec and I) kissed is nonsense and categorically not true.”

While saying he is taking all the rumours with “ grain of salt”, one that Wood does find hard to swallow are the stories that frontrunner Heather Maltman only came on the show to seek fame.

“I think that’s grossly unfair to Heather ... she definitely wasn’t in it for the fame,” he said.

While adding that Maltman was sceptical going into The Bachelor, Wood shared that their meeting on the first night was “a mutual light bulb moment” for the pair.

“We were both like, ‘I can’t believe I’m getting along with someone so quickly and easily,” he said

This shows me that even if Heather is not F1 Sam will support Heather big time.
I think says a lot even of his photo of him putting the food in his mouth like Heather did -- it definitely came across like support for Heather and I just like I felt from the beginning, I think these two are just on the same wavelength - whether as friends or more - and even as friends, I see Sam defending Heather.

This article finally solidifies in my mind its Lana. I have been in denial but like you said AAL he has no issue talking about Heather, to me thats a clear indicator that she is not F1. I am mourning the lose of their relationship and will be pleasantly surprised if she is F1.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:41 am

Interesting lineup:

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 58 Screen38
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:47 am

robinvi wrote:This article finally solidifies in my mind its Lana. I have been in denial but like you said AAL he has no issue talking about Heather, to me thats a clear indicator that she is not F1. I am mourning the lose of their relationship and will be pleasantly surprised if she is F1.
I was mourning it last week. Really bummed out (ridiculous, I know).  hmmm

But I do think that Sam is telling the truth in his interview that he hasn't been speaking to Heather and his clarifying what Heather meant to me was defending her as a friend. He even clarified for Heather saying she was talking in real time and imo it was his way to defend her and support her (similar to posting a pic with food in his mouth just like Heather had been in DM being made fun of). Sam now saying that Heather is genuine makes me think he's supporting and defending her again because he cares about her as a person and knows she was hurt by him.

It's too bad because I do think they could have made an amazing pair but it is Sam's heart and life and if he had a stronger connection with Lana then it is what it is.

Lana with her friends celebrating is no different than Shawn having his party by his sister when he premiered on K's season and his sister saying on her IG it was to celebrate her bro being on the show. In contrast, Heather posted just before the premiere of her being on the show that she was going to buy some shiny jewelry to make herself feel better and posted a quote by her sister that she is worthy and enough. SM really does give it away, imo.  sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:49 am

For me the article above still doesn't disprove or prove anything ... could be like you say that he is freely speaking about Heather because she's not F1 ... but could also be that she is and what strikes me interesting is how many times (even on radio) has Sam talked in her name ... explaining what Heather meant or felt ... that's an interesting part to me.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:54 am

It's kind of amazing how Sam can explain Heather and talk about her like he knows her inside and out. But that's no surprise to me since he was like that on the show with her from day one and Heather like that with Sam.

I have to take it all and look at all the pieces: The show itself, the filming schedule, The edit, The lead and contestants, The media of/from/about lead contestants, and SM.

When I put it all together, I see Lana as F1 and Heather as someone with whom Sam has a connection with that is almost like himself. It's like they are almost too similar/same maybe (for me, I think this makes them perfect, but for Sam, he has voiced his doubts if one looked at them that way from the physical side).

I would love it if Heather is F1 but I think if she was, Sam would pretty much just say so and not go on record saying he hasn't spoken to Heather and it's not true. I think he would have remained silent on the matter if Heather was F1. Because he is such a straightshooter, even this last episode with Emily. I don't see him lying or misleading about not speaking to Heather since filming or even refuting the rumor at all. I think he would have let the rumor continue that he talked to Heather if Heather was F1, especially since he said he can't wait to be with his F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:38 pm

I still stand by that Sam never said he doesn't talk to Heather or that them talking post show isn't true ... but that what the radio host said wasn't true and that what she (the host) said that Heather supposedly said on air isn't true ... and that he denied talking to Heather post show about kissing other girls ... which could be true, maybe they do talk and not talk about the past relationships.... so to me, he didn't deny anything really.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:07 pm

It's going to be interesting to hear Lana and Bec's interviews. I can not wait!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:55 pm

Most of Lana's friends in that picture follow Sam on ig. Let's be real: if he dumped your friend, you wouldn't wanna follow him on ig. I think it's fair to assume that Lana is F1.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3