SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:58 pm

The only problem with it being Dani is that the legs are to large to be Dani. Kristie is the only one it could be. Poppy has a larger lower body but her top half is smaller. Matilda is smaller overall and so it Dani imo. Plus Dani rear isn't as large.

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Pregnancy

vs

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Previe10
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:25 pm

Definitely think it is Kristie.

The question is, is the preview of the Waterfall date with Kristie and the Horse group date on the same episode?

Because Kristie is on the horse group date (see s/caps a page or so back).

And if not the same episode, which comes first....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Just making note of something for future reference: Matilda and Art get the same music theme when they are together from every episode beginning on Ep 5 - Ep 8.

The music you hear when they are talking together 1on1 sitting down and she does her Haiku and then also when they get up from talking at the cocktail party in Ep 8 is the same melody that is played in the previous three episodes. Wonder if this will be Matilda and Art's music *theme*? I noticed this happened with Blake and Sam TBAUS S2.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:Does anyone know if F2 always has an intro in bach us?
It is hard for me to compare to Bach US. But for Chris' season, Becca F2 did not have an intro (the F1 did). For Bach Canada IIRC Trisha did have an intro video (as did the F1). Did Rochelle have one for Bach Aussie S1? I can't remember if Lisa had one for S2...

Bach US:

- Sean's F2 Lindsay did have.  Cat F1 : none. only on ET Clip
- JPG's F2 and F1 Clare and Nikki both got it.
- CS's F2 Becca: none at all. F1 Whitney had

for the past 5 Bach seasons only Cat got no intro video. Emily, Courtney, Nikki, Whitney all had.

Tim's AUS both F1 and F2 both had. Blake's F1 and F2 had too i think .

Brad's Bianka had , i think his F2 got one too. Tim CAN April had. Trish had too.

ETA. i have to add, based on these stats, im certain the F1 should had an intro video. IMO Matilda got one is definitely one of the puzzle pieces in my F1 puzzle Smiley. Im willing to bet my old car laugh out loud that on Bach US the F1 had gotten the intro vid on the first season they started to show such vids for the contenders. Way too far to be able to recall from Alex's season though.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:29 am

For Ep 8:

When Matilda and Art are having their SQT and she does her Haiku, the other girls go "Awwww".

Then, later at the cocktail party when Art and Matilda are talking together and come back to the girls, Natalie goes "Awwww".

I think the girls knew. They had a hunch obviously from the first episode when Matilda got FIR. Even Chrystal is heard in Ep 5 I believe saying that she is in love with Matilda.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:46 am

Episode 10 summary is up- very vague though!
While one bachelorette wonders if she will ever get her time to shine, another falls further for Arthur. And a shock announcement turns the competition on its head. S1 Ep10 #TheBachelorNZ

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:47 am

after seeing the legs, yes. I have to agree that kristie fits better physically.

So who did not have a 1-on-1 after kristie then? Who will be the next second 1-on-1?

At this point, I think I see the prods finally showing us the connection between arthur and matilda. I still hope to see some cuddles and kisses but it could be a Tim/Anna kinda romance which is for me soooooooo anti-climatic. I am no longer a teen reading YA romances and it this is what I have to expect for the next episodes then I am MEH and bored already.

anyone with me that they want to see something more spicy?   I am not really into teenager reality TV... I like him respecting all the girls and not kissing like a beast but on the other hand I want to see some physical gestures, touching that he is attracted to the lady of his choice and not act like a teenager at his first date. I want to see some passion... who is on board with me? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:06 am

HEA I'm on board with you!

After 9 episodes We the audience deserve to see some passion! laugh out loud

I believe the waterfall girl is Kristie. If not then it could be some one of the ladies (Poppy or Matilda getting a second 1 on 1 date).

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:28 am

HEA wrote:after seeing the legs, yes. I have to agree that kristie fits better physically.

So who did not have a 1-on-1 after kristie then? Who will be the next second 1-on-1?

At this point, I think I see the prods finally showing us the connection between arthur and matilda. I still hope to see some cuddles and kisses but it could be a Tim/Anna kinda romance which is for me soooooooo anti-climatic. I am no longer a teen reading YA romances and it this is what I have to expect for the next episodes then I am MEH and bored already.

anyone with me that they want to see something more spicy?   I am not really into teenager reality TV... I like him respecting all the girls and not kissing like a beast but on the other hand I want to see some physical gestures, touching that he is attracted to the lady of his choice and not act like a teenager at his first date. I want to see some passion... who is on board with me? laugh out loud

handwave I'm with you. At my age, don't play games, show me like it is. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:37 am

hair do not match for poppy, she has very long hair and even breaded + the chin does not match

seems that the girl has strong musled legs and little boobs that I do not see in matilda

so i really think it is kristie, although it could still be dani but the legs do not match I think

I noticed that dani was the one standing seeing the ambulance leaving. I have no doubt that Arthur went with matilda at the hospital. I really think that dani and matilda are good friends.

What I like with the girls this season is that they are not claiming they are in love. They remain very 6 pack physical visual. I think a lot do consider this as a competition and this is what bother me but this says a lot.

Considering the no kiss, no cuddles ... I think we will not see a declaration at FRC but a "lets continue our journey" like Tim and Anna. I like the principal because it is way more realistic and give much more chances that the couple will remain together but I like the "OMG yes yes yes swirl me in your muscled arms and wet and mess the very expensive dress just for fun"... see what I mean? :D ... ok, we may see the swirl... will they kiss on the cheek you think? hahaha

ps: I am STILL hoping Dani is F1 BTW. Until the very last minute or the without a doubt proof matilda is the one Smiley but how much fun it would be if dani was the first next bachelorette!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:36 pm

I think we need to keep in mind that we will not be seeing anything really spicy or passionate because of the time slot of the show being in the 7:30PM timeslot. That's what I have been hearing... due to the timeslot it will be quite tame.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:39 pm

Episode 9. Arthur organises a change of scene for the remaining Bachelorettes. And one Bachelorette takes a tumble on the group date, threatening her future with The Bachelor. S1 Ep9 #TheBachelorNZ
https://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/tv-guide/search/The+Bachelor+NZ/
Change of scene = travel to Tauranga

One bachelorette takes a tumble = So it seems that the whole episode 9 will be all the girls (s/caps of all girls except Chrystal and Natalie) on horse group date. Matilda falls off the horse and there is an ambulance. Perhaps that is the focus on the episode and then the cocktail party? I don't see Kristie being on the GD and having a SD in the same episode. She is seen in both. It is possible though.

Kapiti wrote:Episode 10 summary is up- very vague though!
While one bachelorette wonders if she will ever get her time to shine, another falls further for Arthur. And a shock announcement turns the competition on its head. S1 Ep10 #TheBachelorNZ
Girl wondering about her time to shine = sounds like Kristie wondering when she will get a date... or Danielle. They are the only two who haven't had a single date. Based on the waterfall girl, seems like Kristie and probably will be if she is not on Ep 9 as waterfall girl.

Another falling further for Art = could be someone on a second date...?

Shock announcement = sounds like more than 1 girl going home and maybe even more than 2 girls. They will need to whittle them down at this point to be on track for 6 week ep.

Am still trying to figure out the previews for next week and why Kristie is on both a SD and GD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless