SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by emusha Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:22 pm

I have started to see something there with mathilda finally as well but still feel everything with any of the girls is still very early stage including dani, crystal and mathilda -- i don't really see it there much with poppy after the way she shut him out this epi. I do see it a bit with alysha but things might be progressing way to slow with her tho the spark is still there -- they all seem very polite and reserved and art is trying but he also fits that description somewhat...the future epi's will be telling imo

i look forward to seeing how art responds when mathilda goes to the hospital and why was he getting emotional during the next RC?? I don't see him as emotionally invested to be getting that emotional during an RC but maybe the editors are doing a huge disservice by just showing a huge chunk of time in rose ceremonies
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:26 pm

HEA wrote:i am still not sure it is kristie at the waterfall.
does not look like it is dani since we saw her at the horse GD, nor matilda.
so who has the look besides alysha which I doubt he gave another 1-on-1
is it possible that it was the extended 1-on-1 date after the horse GD just like they always do: he select the one for the 2nd part of the GD? Then it could be dani or matilda or kristie?
I don't know. It looks like Kristie and Kapiti posted about how the girl is pushing Art a bit. Certainly looks that way to me.

I am wondering if the preview is for BOTH episode 9 and 10 and that we are missing the SD part one of the episodes? It just seems odd to me to do it that way? But they did change the format on Ep 8. There was a group date before the single date. 

If Episode 9 is the horse group date the only two girls not on the date shown in s/caps (if they are we don't see them) are Natalie and Chrystal. I don't see either of them getting another 1on1 again. I could even see them going home... both of them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:lets remember Tim and the top4? tim went to hospital, all worried and all but at the end she was sent home at F4 (she was the most cutest girl ever, i think she blogged season 2 right?)
Yes that happened with Ali, his F3. So it will be interesting to see what happens with Matilda. Nothing is set in stone yet and the sleuthing never stops.  bestbud!

Yes!!! Ali

I was so very sad for her and wanted her so much as the next bachelorette awee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:i am still not sure it is kristie at the waterfall.
does not look like it is dani since we saw her at the horse GD, nor matilda.
so who has the look besides alysha which I doubt he gave another 1-on-1
is it possible that it was the extended 1-on-1 date after the horse GD just like they always do: he select the one for the 2nd part of the GD? Then it could be dani or matilda or kristie?
I don't know. It looks like Kristie and Kapiti posted about how the girl is pushing Art a bit. Certainly looks that way to me.

I am wondering if the preview is for BOTH episode 9 and 10 and that we are missing the SD part one of the episodes? It just seems odd to me to do it that way? But they did change the format on Ep 8. There was a group date before the single date. 

If Episode 9 is the horse group date the only two girls not on the date shown in s/caps (if they are we don't see them) are Natalie and Chrystal. I don't see either of them getting another 1on1 again. I could even see them going home... both of them.

ah ah and here we could very get our 2-on-1 and natalie stays?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:50 pm

I don't know because we see both of them at the RC. Both Chrystal and Natalie. And the camera focuses on them both at RC.

In order to get this in the timeline of 6 weeks, he will need to let go of 2 people.

I am wondering if that is why he looks emotional at the RC? Maybe he feels bad for letting Natalie go? I don't see how he would let Natalie go before Danielle. But at this point, maybe because Natalie said she didn't want to invest feelings yet with so many girls and maybe Art realized it is just not there with her. He did say it was weird their date. Not a good thing to say even if he didn't mean it about Natalie. He said the words awkward with Carrisa and she went home.

Just imagine if 3 girls go home?! Wow!  How much longer is Danielle going to stay? There is nothing between her and Art. T

They do need to start whittling down those number of girls though...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:56 pm

I agree. I see nothing between natalie and art at all.
if we recap he wanted to kiss alysha but did not (was he pushed by the prod? I wonder) but he asked, he kissed chrystal because he was like a kid in a candy store and had to taste some and he kissed dani because of obvious chemistry.
he likes humor and matilda and dani fit the bill. he likes strong women and alysha and kristie are that. He likes to be natural and poppy is definitely that and she totally missed the kiss opportunity. amanda is out next and again danielle in on my bottom 2.
The only 2 one I really see with are matilda and dani.
at the end of the day he fell in love with one and nothing we can say will change that. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Bringing this forward to update for Ep 8 and include details for Week 5 (Ep 9 & 10)
AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing this forward and updating it to include Ep 7

Weekly Episode Breakdown of Dates/Roses/Eliminations  ** 2 Episodes/Week **

Key (just to help make it easier to read)
M&G= meet and greet
SD= single date (all single date girls have gotten a rose so far. Will only change this if that changes)
GD= group date
GDR= group date rose
SQT= special quality time
CP= cocktail party (including this since almost half of each episode thus far is just CP)
CPR = cocktail party rose
RC= rose ceremony

Week 1
Episode 1
Intro Videos = Matilda (1st), Danielle B (2nd), Chrystal (3rd), Rosie (4th) and Kristie (5th)
1st out Limo = Matilda
M&G = total of 21 women
FIR = Matilda
CPR = Danielle (2nd rose -- eliminated herself Ep 4)
RC = Michelle, Nikki, Fiona eliminated; Rosie self-eliminated (4 girls leave; 17 girls remain)
Episode 2
SD = Poppy seaplane, kayaking, beach picnic (gets rose) *intro video pre-date* 
GD = Matilda, Dani, Kristie, Chrystal, Shivani, Danielle B, Danielle L, Lisa, and ?.... (# girls will ETA later) on water boat 
SQT #1 = Danielle L and Chrystal on water biscuit; SQT #2 = Dani on jet ski
GDR = Dani
CPR = Carrisa
RC = Natasha and Cristy eliminated (2 girls leave; 15 girls remain)

Week 2
Episode 3
SD = Matilda bridge walk, bungy jump, picnic (gets rose) *intro video 1st ep*
GD = Kristie, Alysha, Carrisa, Amanda, and Brigette (5 girls) rally car driving
SQT = Kristie picnic (won the car challenge)
GDR = Kristie
RC =  Danielle L. self-eliminated (1 girl leaves; 14 girls remain)
Episode 4
SD = Amanda car drive, golf, and sunset picnic (gets rose) *no intro video pre-date*
GD = Poppy, Alysha, Chrystal, Natalie, Lisa, and Hayley (6 girls) at Auckland Zoo   
SQT = Poppy feeding lemurs
GDR =  Poppy
CPR = Hayley 
RC = Lisa (1 girl leaves; 13 girls remain)

Week 3
Episode 5
SD = Dani helicopter ride, zip lining, picnic (gets rose and first kiss) *no intro video pre-date*
GD = Matilda, Dani, Kristie, Hayely, Carrisa, Brigette, Shivani, Poppy at shooting range clay pigeons
SQT =  Hayley archery (wins shooting challenge)
GDR = None given
CPR = Alysha and Natalie
RC = Hayley eliminated (1 girl leaves; 12 girls remain)
Episode 6
SD = Chrystal at museum and sushi making (gets rose and 2nd kiss) *intro video 1st episode*
GD = All 12 girls participate in catwalk model challenge
SQT = Dani bridal photo shoot (wins challenge and gets rose)
GDR = Natalie and Dani
CPR = Danielle L.
RC = Shivani eliminated (1 girl leaves; 11 girls remain)

Week 4
Episode 7
SD = Alysha airplane and wine at vineyard (gets rose) *intro video 1st episode*
GD = Dani, Chrystal, Natalie, Kristie, Brigette, and Danielle L. play ball.
SQT = Dani (wins challenge; no rose given)
CPR = Kristie
RC = Brigette and Carissa (2 girls leave; 9 girls remain)
Episode 8 *not yet aired*
SD = Natalie
GD = All the girls?
SQT =  
GDR =  
CPR =
RC = ? Not sure how many girls will leave but thinking that it could possibly be 2 girls so 7 girls remain...

>>We have only 2 unaccounted for s/caps from season preview from episode one:
1) Horseback Riding Group Date = with Danielle L , Kristie, (and possibly Matilda falling off the horse). This may be Ep 9 or 10.
2) Waterfall date = Matilda or Kristie?(It may not even be Fiji it may be in NZ. If so, it could be a 2nd date for Matilda or FD in Fiji... if it is not Matilda then a 1st date for whomever or in Fiji/another place. It seems exotic so probably not NZ going by the VO during preview.

>>As of Ep 8, only Kristie and Danielle L will have not had a single date yet.
- Kristie and Danielle are seen on the Horseback Riding GD and also likely Matilda, so that means if this is Ep 9 or 10, then someone is getting a 2nd date or there is a 2on1 date.
We now know ....

Episode 8
SD = Natalie superyacht date (gets rose) *no intro video*
GD = Matilda, Poppy, Chrystal, Amanda, Danielle (5 girls) pool party
SQT = Matilda (last SQT; received rose), Danielle, Poppy
GDR = Matilda
RC = Amanda (1 girl leaves; 8 girls remain)

-- Travel to Tauranga --

Week 5
Episode 9
SD = Kristie? waterfall  
GD = Kristie (again? same episode or?), Matilda, Poppy, Alysha, Poppy, Danielle (6 girls seen in s/cap) horse riding *Matilda accident* --- Chrystal and Natalie not seen in s/caps
GDR =  
SQT =
RC =  
Episode 10
SD =  
GD =  
GDR =  
SQT =  
RC =  

Note: Kristie is included in both dates (single and group) for the preview for Week 5.
>> The preview said "Next week" so this may mean they are include bits from both Episodes? Not sure if Kristie could be on both... I guess it is possible.
>> Out of the remaining girls these have intro videos: Matilda, Kristie, Danielle, Chrystal, and Poppy (before her 1on1). This may or may not have something to do with HTDs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Does anyone know if F2 always has an intro in bach us?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:13 pm

AEF wrote:Does anyone know if F2 always has an intro in bach us?
It is hard for me to compare to Bach US. But for Chris' season, Becca F2 did not have an intro (the F1 did). For Bach Canada IIRC Trisha did have an intro video (as did the F1). Did Rochelle have one for Bach Aussie S1? I can't remember if Lisa had one for S2...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:14 pm

This is my favorite s/cap from the group pool date. One would never know by this s/cap that there are 4 other girls at that table with Art and Matilda. It is like they are the only one's there.

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Awww10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:37 pm

Okay, so I am going to discuss this... Why did Alysha and Poppy not want a kiss? I mean, honestly, playing the game, waiting for one, what-have-you, it seems, odd when one is trying to progress a relationship that is on a timeline/deadline.

I applaud Alysha holding out and Poppy for bringing it up even though Art never asked... which makes me think she kinda-sorta-wanted him to ask her?? hmm..

I just don't think Alysha is thaat into Art. Brigette in an exit interview said that the only two girls in the house that had genuine feelings for Art were Matilda and Dani. And this is coming from the girl who is besties with Poppy.

Chrystal's kiss basically doesn't count. She directed him through it. Natalie's kiss was so awkward it was as if the producers told Art to give Natalie her first (and best) first date and first kiss on her first date - ever. As Art said, "It was weird" (something that Natalie keeps saying too).

Yes, cameras are "weird" and what-not but everyone was going on (Poppy!) about kissing Art and yet says she doesn't want one. I think she was trying to pull reverse psychology just like she did with Art at the zoo with the rose in wanting him to choose her before a kiss. I also get the feeling that some of these girls feel more loyalty to each other than attraction (acting upon it at least) to Art. Brigette said this very thing and so did Carrisa. Not to mention they seem more distraught about leaving each other than leaving Art. No wonder they are all friends on SM. None of the girls that have left the show received a kiss.

It will be interesting to see who does receive a kiss (a proper one, Dani's first comes closest to a real one, imo) in the next few weeks. Could it be that Art may be the first bachelor in bach history to have kissed only 2 girls (Natalie was a peck, if that) by Week 5? (and this is 2 Episodes/week)!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:17 pm

I think Art being raised with women around, he was raised to protect and respect women. He is extremely gentleman and caring and the last 2 RC we could see he was upset to give the last rose knowing that the girls would be upset no mater who left.

What are the probabilities that all the girls have feelings for him in less than a few hours (and for some being very generous). Lets say 30min max at cocktail, 1 hour at GD if you are lucky and definitely more at 1-on-1. So the more time they spent the better chance the girl would fall in love and vice et versa.

Dani admitted that she had a lot of time with him and half of the girl resented it with reasons when the other half would be happy. Translation: at least half was not even interested into Art because IMO they do not know him at all.

They are in a bubble, they live 24/7 for what 3 or 4 weeks together? so of course they are closer and they had hours together to make real good friendship.

I totally love this very respectful way to do not jump on each girl. That's how the dates should go in real life.

Again, I think a lead can have multiple crushes and love some but at the end of the journey there is only one who he will be in love.

If he already has a hard time to let go amanda... I think he will be devastated when time comes for the F2. I home he will let her go before the FRC but since it is the first season, I think the producers will remain classical with the elimination like Tim and Anna.

Now... I hope that the crew and prod have more respect with the F2 and we will not have the same echoes as with Tim AU F2. I read her article after a year and that was not pretty how much she was played by them sad

We'll see. but AEF said it perfectly: Art is one woman's man. He will not play or stray.

ps: I am still struggling about the waterfall and I do see dani's body...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless