SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:44 am

Omg!!!!!! She's married

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:48 am

Group date with everyone except Poppy coming up

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:49 am

She's married??? Wha...????

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:49 am

So so strange... If she is F1 then that could explain a lot!!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:51 am

Live stream working for me now. Fill me in on the married news?? What did she say?
Ps: Art was initiating a lot of kisses with Alysha at the end that I saw.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:53 am

He seems so keen on Alysha and I just don't know why. From what they have shown us on previous episodes she is not a good fit for him. You obviously can never underestimate chemistry.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:58 am

Poor Matilda - she doesn't get to do anything.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:02 am

So confusing.... It was obvious that he wasn't impressed with Chrystal after she was rude to the burger people but then he walks away with her with his arm around her!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:03 am

I am actually thinking that Matilda is getting shut out completely. And I am slowly cooling towards Art.

Spending time with Chrystal? No thanks
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:04 am

AAL, Katie, how did the shock news play out?? Livestream didn't work for me for that part.
What did Alysha say about being married?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:05 am

This is going to go down as one of my least favorite episodes...

I just cannot get over the technically still married Alysha. So Art will just see her being technically married as just another 'challenge'.

I really think she is F1 at this point. If that bombshell didn't scare him off nothing will... he seems to want to chase chase chase.

I don't care for them as a couple
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:05 am

Yes I am really questioning his choices and his actions

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless