SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:21 pm

great ideas HEA.

Alysha orchestrated a chase that Art couldn't give up. The fact she got a second one on one before Dani and Matilda says a lot. BTW both Poppy and Alysha refused to kiss him. I guess that's why they both got early one on one.

If Art doesn't kiss Matilda before HTD she may not be F1.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:38 pm

ElonM wrote:great ideas HEA.

Alysha orchestrated a chase that Art couldn't give up. The fact she got a second one on one before Dani and Matilda says a lot. BTW both Poppy and Alysha refused to kiss him. I guess that's why they both got early one on one.

Yes. both refused but accepted at the 2nd 1:1 cantstopl
but I agree that a man will always prefer the hunt.
now that he got the "kisses" from poppy and dani and obviously alysha next week... will he chase matilda now that she stated she is "available"
Arthur mentioned several time the "I like strong women, secure with themselves, sense of humor, not taking things too seriously, adventurous, pretty" Those are the intro I heard since ep1
the only person that in my opinion does not fit all that is alysha with humor, maybe adventurous although we did not see anything to prove one way or another.
so we had 3 physical dates with dani, matilda and poppy... and romantic/talking date with alysha.
I always thought that romantic no physical activities were the one with more potential chances to become F1... so alysha then?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:22 pm

HEA wrote:
ElonM wrote:If the F4 is Poppy, ALysha, Dani and Matilda.

When does Matilda get her second one on one?

Poppy had hers, Alysha is getting hers before Dani and Matilda.

There's definitely a change in order which may indicate where Art's head is at during that time.

So instead of meeting the normal four family on HTD's he meets only 2?

Going by social media activity that would mean Dani and Alysha given both had the latest SM activity.

I agree with your ideas about a change in order. edits no edits? Here is how I feel at ep10

F1 - It seems more obvious that he is more smitten with poppy during and after the 2nd 1:1
the way he asked her if she thought he could be a potential boyfriend. the way he looks at her, asking her to kiss her, looking for her at each RC... then we have recent pictures of arthur at her shop.
(I totally dislike her way of talking to him. she is so sarcastic and kinda mean during the RC and ITM and she is another persona with him talking like a femme fatale which does not match her at all)

F2 - I also saw the rise of alysha. I was very surprised he wanted to kiss her at first 1:1 and for me they edited a lot of segments.
He said he liked strong women (he mentioned it a couple of time), then right after he said about alysha: she is VERY strong... another way that he likes her VERY much

F3 - Dani felt the need to remind him at the RC that she was around. For me, it means that she did not get the same amount of time she used to have up till then. So she was concerned that he may spend more time with others and not upfront. I think I see a decline for her but it could also be edit. Right at this minute I feel she is F2 or F3 (most recent pictures do not show the same huge smiles we are used to see with dani) and all her friends are around her to support her including matilda (which for me is a sign matilda is not F1).

F4 -Matilda ... I feel it is the same old same old. Besides the last RC where I finally saw some development. Arthur said that up until then he was having fun with her but had no idea she was interested. For me, considering the speed path of the show, arthur developped stronger connection earlier and matilda may come too late in the game? her 1:1 seems for me ages ago, plus she missed a RC, he may visited her and felt protective of her but my redundant question remains: no kiss? no romance at ep10, potentially ep11.

Of course this order can change after ep11 and ep12 giggling
ElonM wrote:great ideas HEA.

Great posting HEA!  yes 

Here's what I see that aligns with the F4 order that you posted, HEA:

Matilda and Dani: both saying they will fight for Art, so they will approach him
Alysha and Poppy: both saying that Art needs to come to them, he needs to work/chase them

I agree ElonM about Matilda not being F1 if no kiss and that Art is chasing Poppy and Alysha more right now. They both made him chase. Thinking it will probably work more to Alysha's benefit since she made him wait for a kiss whereas with Poppy, Poppy was the one that brought up kissing first at the pool party.

If we go by who the lead is chasing, then I will say it is Alysha. Add in the fact that Art likes Alysha's posts that are bachelor-related and she pretty much is F1 to me based on that.

That being said... I think we are in agreement that we prefer Dani or Matilda to Alysha. She just seems to play games to me but in a more subtle way, and her SM post about how other girls should step up their game and that if men look at her but can't have her that is what makes her a great girlfriend? Along with her post of her without her shirt on and she just isn't the type of girl I care for so it makes it difficult to cheer for her.

As for Matilda, Dani, and Alysha... they are not on the same group dates (excluding the ones where all the girls are involved). Keeping them separate is something that is normally done with a lot of F2s.

I also agree that if Matilda doesn't get a kiss if she has a second date then she is definitely not F1. That to me will be a sign that Art was not chasing her and so far she told him she liked him but we never heard him tell her that HE likes her! He has told Dani, Poppy, and Alysha that he really likes them. He hasn't told Matilda this so I can see why she can be F4.

Also, The Woman's Day cover of Art and Matilda and Woman's Day saying that they did not botch up the title that Matilda wins makes me feel like she didn't win. It is interesting as well that this cover with Matilda and Art comes out the same time Alysha has her second date... seems like once again to try hide the real F1? :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:14 am

So which personality is he most attracted or fit him the most?

poppy: natural, funny, no ego, witty, catty (although I think he did not see that part), sarcastic. She makes him feel like if she picks him, he will be a millionaire. some girls can do that. He will be kept on his toes with her. he will never be judged and he can be whatever he wants to be. I think she plays 2 roles and I am not sure outside the show if she will remain all femme fatale very long. This can easily turn into long term friendship, but i do not see more than that. But this is the kind of relationship that can either turn GF/BF or friend zone. It will all depends if her true self shows up and he likes it. Mother said that he loves his buddies and the girl with him will have to accept them as a package deal. Poppy can do that (dani and matilda I think can do that too, alysha? not sure)

dani: funny, natural, caring (bridgette and matilda), friendly, free, young, adventurous, affectionate, loud, bombshell (his words), out of the box. She makes him feel young and adventurous without judgment. They definitely have chemistry together and I think he is not used to that (kiwi thing from what I read here). My concern is what kind of partner do they need to feel happy. They may be way too similar to keep the couple running outside the show. She is outgoing and probably very impulsive without a mean bone in her. I do not think she has couple experience so I think being over the top may be a bit too much to handle for arthur. I think arthur (obvious when at first she hugged him), is not used to this physical demonstration. He loves it, is attracted to but maybe little at the time. Could be an issue.

matilda: sweet, lovely, funny, friendly. She makes him feel like a protector. I see him like the big brother he is with his own sisters. I think she is way more homey. He is not ready and even said  he wants to marry and have kids only in 5 years or so when matilda said she was ready now. matilda said they wanted the same things when in fact I think he is not at all ready. His intros say otherwise: adventure, not take things seriously. He gave her the first rose at the M&G but then ignored her until the pool party which was not hard since she was the only funny, all the girls were toasting. Sorry, but guys do not toast! He ignored her at the boat GD, his visit at the hospital was awkward and staged to say the least, he was even surprised to hear she was there for the long road... based on what? a couple of conversations here and there? The 1:1 is old history and was not even romantic (no matilda, arthur did not make the sandwiches). So friend zone IMO.

Alysha: definitely woman, mature. He is just at home with her. She is a challenge and she plays the teacher with the reward. I feel she put him on the test all the time. I do not see any carefree or funny or natural with her. But she is also more mature and she projects more sexual chemistry than the other girls in a mature way (dani has also this chemistry but less mature) and that can definitely be more attractive on top of the challenge to win her. if Alysha plays her cards well, she may be the winner (bummer!). I thinks she is extremely matipulative and once she find the weakness, she will use it at her advantage putting herself always first. I think she may turn a whinny drama queen in real life if she does not get what she wants.  I do not like her. Her way to slap his face verbally wearing a big smile. naaa I am not a fan. Yes, he may have kissed but blaming him not being a saint in this environment? really? Which contract did she sign? Plus I do not see her adventurous. She is the only one that no physical activities were done during the 1:1. This makes me flash F1 edits. Lot of time to talk and I cannot believe she would just play hide and seek all the time.

Now I wonder what is the shock revelation and who? Are we sure it is alysha in the sea? I still have my doubs here...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:00 am

Great post HEA! yes  I can see all those points, even for Matilda being in friend-zone with no kissing or Art not telling her he likes her.

I especially agree with your analysis on Alysha:
HEA wrote:...she may be the winner (bummer!). I thinks she is extremely matipulative and once she find the weakness, she will use it at her advantage putting herself always first. I think she may turn a whinny drama queen in real life if she does not get what she wants. I do not like her. Her way to slap his face verbally wearing a big smile. naaa I am not a fan.

As for the date on Ep 11... I do believe Alysha is in the sea but doubt that any bombshell deal breaker is with Alysha. She gets a rose per s/caps. So it is probably just for drama's sake... And she definitely is giving him the fake smile but reprimanding him for having glitter on his lips at the same time.

If Art and Alysha are together I don't see them lasting...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:15 am

20 minutes to go! Anyone else planning to watch live? Can't wait to see what happens. I'm just not sure that it is Alysha smooching in the water with Art. Kind of hoping its Chrystal and she gets the rose.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:22 am

Watching live here! I think it is Alysha based on zooming into the screencap photo. I am actually thinking this episode is going to be all about Alysha and Art and trying to cast doubts when there are none...

I will be happier if it is Chrystal though. Who knew I would say that? laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:30 am

Yes! Me too! I had a look at Alyshas Instagram page and was not impressed.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:39 am

Did she just call him "boy"?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:39 am

GAH! The livestream isn't working for me. I'll be relying on you lovely ladies to give us live updates!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:41 am

Yes. she called him boy. I noted that she says this a lot. She is definitely F1 imo after this date. We even hear Art saying that he wants Alysha to "trust him". Typical F1 words/edit.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:43 am

So far the date doesn't seemed to be that romantic. About to find out what the bombshell is after the ad break.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless