SELECT CONTENT

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Post by anders Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I'm getting on the Mickey for Bachelor bandwagon. He's been nothing but classy and he's so freakin hot. Girls would go nuts for him.

I've been on that wagon for weeks - here's a nice spot right next to me, we'll have some wine and paté and drool over him together..... :winkie:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:21 pm

She's okay. I thought he was over blonds. LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:20 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:I don't know if I buy any seriousness. He wasn't really open to a new relationship when he went on the show. Sounds like he'd been somewhat of a disengaged partner to most of the women he was seeing. I wonder if Britt was just a rebound from the bubble of the show. He's going to get so much attention from tons of women and a possible Bachelor offer ... I wouldn't bet on a permanent relationship.

I wanted him to give Shawntel a shot.

I'm hoping next Bachelor. Please no Ryan.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:20 pm

cupcakes wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She's gorg!

:yes: more gorg than Ash.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 pm

I don't know if I buy any seriousness. He wasn't really open to a new relationship when he went on the show. Sounds like he'd been somewhat of a disengaged partner to most of the women he was seeing. I wonder if Britt was just a rebound from the bubble of the show. He's going to get so much attention from tons of women and a possible Bachelor offer ... I wouldn't bet on a permanent relationship.

I wanted him to give Shawntel a shot.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:18 pm

emusha wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I wonder if Kovacs saw them together and that's why he knew Ben was F2.

HAHA! maybe...

So what's our verdict on Marissa May's tweet? is she covering for her girl (contract breach blah blah) or do we think she might have a point and Ben is just hanging out with Britt and not dating her?

Maybe it's just nothing serious. Even RS isn't sure it's serious.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:17 pm

northernviewer wrote:
anders wrote:so - what was the repeat of last seaon have to do with. That the F2 is already in another relationship?? BFD......

I know, but this was my post yesterday after RS made his announcement.

northernviewer wrote:I bet RS did that to see what kind of reaction he'd get from people like us :laughingoutlou just letting us know how much we hang on his every word ....waiting with bated breath to hear what he has to say ... and we are 2pop

Absolutely freaken correct. When he tweeted in response to Jesse C with 'abso-freaken-lutely' it definitely smacked of him playing with us.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:17 pm

so are we then still holding the possibility that they may get married right after the ATFR???

mmmm ???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 pm

JP must have really been sweet to all his ex girlfriends. Not surprised cause he seems like a doll. I knew he wasn't running around grinning for nothing. Can't wait to see them at atfr! :skating:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion - Page 17 Empty New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Love_Me wrote:Please, continue discussing RS' latest blog entry in this thread.

Source: RS

What Did Yesterday’s Tweet Mean, Is Bentley Showing Up Tomorrow

July 22nd, 2011

Obviously after the sh**storm I created yesterday with my tweet, a lot of you are here today for some clarification on what I meant. Well, there were those who waited patiently until today, there were those that were skeptical, and of course, you had the wackos who completely flew off the handle and formed their own opinion. Let me explain. If you didn’t see my tweet yesterday afternoon, I said this:

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. It happened again? Another repeat of last season. Oh boy. Details coming tomorrow.”

And that’s absolutely true. Nothing I wrote yesterday was exaggerated or misleading. We absolutely have a situation brewing right now that mirrors exactly what happened during Brad’s season. However, it’s not the one 98% of you think it is. I worded that tweet very carefully and got the reaction I pretty much expected I’d get which was “Ben is the final one???? Hahahaha you were wrong!” Don’t believe that reaction? I’ll even share some of the emails I got in a bit. Anyway, the repeat of last season is NOT that I’m changing my final one from JP to Ben. Far from it. I’ve always known she was with JP and never wavered from it. All the info I had received up to this point pointed to why I knew it was JP, but it was info I just couldn’t share to protect sources. I never had any info that I could’ve shared which showed Ben wasn’t the one she chose. Until now. The repeat of last season that I was talking about was that the person who finished second is seeing someone now while the show is airing. Remember after I changed it to “Brad is with Emily” there were still some doubters out there, so I told you one of the reasons I knew it was Emily was because Chantal was seeing a guy named Jeff Razore? Which of course ended up being true since they are currently engaged. Well, here’s what I can now report on for this season’s runner-up:

Ben has been seeing Britt Billmaier from Brad’s season.

They have been seen with each other quite a few times over the last month or so and it’s not been to exchange stock tips or swap recipes if you get my point. Hey, good for them. Hope it works out. I showed you in Tuesday’s column what has happened to the last six or so runner’s up from this show, so I guess things look promising at least. This was more of my way of giving you all some proof that Ben is not the final one at the end, unless you just laid down your crack pipe and are thinking, “Well, maybe Ben is meeting up with Britt to discuss how in love he is with Ashley and is looking for advice.” Uhhhhh, not quite. These two were flirting on Twitter before he had to shut down his account (and she has subsequently deleted all her tweets that were sent directly to him), they both live in San Francisco, and as I said, they’ve been seen together on more than a few occasions out there. Trust me, they’re seeing each other. Just like Chantal and Jeff were last season. I have no idea how serious it is, where it’s headed, or if these two are headed down an aisle anytime soon. All I know is they’ve been seeing each other over the last month.

So yeah, was I supposed to find out about this? Of course not. But I did. And I’m sure ABC, and maybe even Britt and Ben, aren’t too happy this is getting out today. Not my concern. Their “relationship” just happens to be more a casualty of the real story here, which was to give you info on why Ben wasn’t the one chosen in the end. Hell, I’m glad Britt and Ben are together. I hope they run off and get married tomorrow. I should probably thank them for doing this since it gave me the needed ammunition to support the “Ashley is engaged to JP” stance I’ve had all season. I just wanted to give you something that shows Ben isn’t the final guy in the end, despite what the previews of the show want you to believe. Will Britt admit to it? Of course not. She can’t. ABC would destroy her because she’d basically be giving away their ending. However, once this season is over and everything dies down, maybe then you’ll start hearing stuff. Or maybe they’ll have cooled it off. I don’t know. I’m just giving you the heads up now since this has been going on for the last month or so. Hopefully those on the fence about Ashley being with JP will start seeing the light now. Ashley and JP are happy and engaged, just like I told you back on June 1st. The end.

Before gathering this news, I was gonna come to you today pumping up my sources for the info they gave me back in June when I told you that on one of their final days together, “Ben was wearing a solid grey t-shirt and Ashley had on jean shorts and a purple and white top.” If you saw this weeks story in “Life and Style”, you’ll see a pic of them on the beach in those exact outfits, so at least we now had proof those were the outfits worn. Here is what’s in the magazine:

“Secrets of the Proposal” – Life and Style Magazine

Tomorrow is the “Men Tell All” taping in LA, with the “After the Final Rose” taping happening on Monday. I noticed on Twitter yesterday that Ali and Jason are going to be up in LA this weekend, leading me to believe they are somehow part of the MTA taping. Not surprising. I mean, they are judges for the final “Bachelor Pad 2″ challenge of the season, so it’s not completely random they’d be part of the MTA. Still not really sure on what their role is, but, I don’t think it’s anything major. I should have the MTA spoilers sometime this weekend. However, there is growing speculation that Bentley might be showing up tomorrow. But as I said back when his episodes were airing, if this guy were ever to show his face on camera again or do an interview, his only reason would be to apologize and save face. I seriously doubt this guy would possibly show up there to fan the flames even more. That makes no sense. If Bentley shows up, you can bet your ass it’s because he wants to clear his name, apologize, and just move on from everything.

Here is RS's post about Chantal:

For those still holding out hope for whatever reason that it is Chantal, I have some news for you. Remember how on Monday I “speculated” the only reason Chantal would turn down an offer would be if she was dating or seeing someone? Well, I lied. That wasn’t speculation. It was definitely Chantal’s gig being the final two girl, and it was all set to be her until she backed out. And it was because she’s dating someone. On Monday when I said that, I knew that to be true, I just didn’t know what the guys name was. Now I do.Chantal is currently dating Jeff Razore.

Post about Ben:

Ben has been seeing Britt Billmaier from Brad’s season.
They have been seen with each other quite a few times over the last month or so and it’s not been to exchange stock tips or swap recipes if you get my point. Hey, good for them. Hope it works out. I showed you in Tuesday’s column what has happened to the last six or so runner’s up from this show, so I guess things look promising at least. This was more of my way of giving you all some proof that Ben is not the final one at the end, unless you just laid down your crack pipe and are thinking, “Well, maybe Ben is meeting up with Britt to discuss how in love he is with Ashley and is looking for advice.” Uhhhhh, not quite. These two were flirting on Twitter before he had to shut down his account (and she has subsequently deleted all her tweets that were sent directly to him), they both live in San Francisco, and as I said, they’ve been seen together on more than a few occasions out there. Trust me, they’re seeing each other. Just like Chantal and Jeff were last season. I have no idea how serious it is, where it’s headed, or if these two are headed down an aisle anytime soon. All I know is they’ve been seeing each other over the last month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

+50
DMBFan
Kashathediva
glazedover
LaureanT
summerluvn