SELECT CONTENT

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Post by anders Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 pm

If the news is true, it's definitely a win-win for both couples. I'd like to think that all of us would rather see both guys happy with somebody who really seems to suit them than just to see our "side" win. IMO, Ashley and JP as a couple would seem to have far fewer hurdles to overcome in making the relationship work, both geographically and show-related, than she would with Ben, and Britt is already living near Ben and seems to have a lot in common with him just based on her job, plus they won't have to wade through the media blitz and scrutiny that can strain the relationship post show.

Don't know why anybody who is really a fan of either guy, first and foremost, wouldn't be thrilled for this news to be true .

Last edited by ironcat on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 pm

When I saw them flirting on twitter, I had posted either in this thread or Ben's that I thought he and Britt would hook up and be a great couple, as her job involves reviews about fine dining and she could easily incorporate his wine company into it. I saw that writing on the wall.

Guess when the connection is there, the hair color is not important. I think Ben and Britt are adorable together. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:33 pm

philphan wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Titou wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I'm getting on the Mickey for Bachelor bandwagon. He's been nothing but classy and he's so freakin hot. Girls would go nuts for him.

i totally agree!!!!!

Me too. I really just want to see their sweet love instead of fake drama. They're the best couple to ever come from this show to me.

Mickey would be great eye candy that's for sure. Plus they can definitely build a backstory for him as the one who left because of the Bentley drama. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think everyone should start tweeting CH and Fleiss and suggest him for next Bach.

I've been on the Mickey as the next Bachelor bandwagon since he was first spoiled as a contestant. He's a chef, so the tagline is already there.

Watch the Bachelor cook up some romance with 25 lovely ladies!!!

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:32 pm

does that carpet match the drapes.... :what:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:31 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:She's okay. I thought he was over blonds. LOL!

That's right! I forgot about that statement. giggling

ahem... is she a true blond? affraid

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:30 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:She's okay. I thought he was over blonds. LOL!

That's right! I forgot about that statement. giggling

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:30 pm

philphan wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Titou wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I'm getting on the Mickey for Bachelor bandwagon. He's been nothing but classy and he's so freakin hot. Girls would go nuts for him.

i totally agree!!!!!

Me too. I really just want to see their sweet love instead of fake drama. They're the best couple to ever come from this show to me.

Mickey would be great eye candy that's for sure. Plus they can definitely build a backstory for him as the one who left because of the Bentley drama. :Nod:
I think everyone should start tweeting CH and Fleiss and suggest him for next Bach.

Yes! Please do it. All of you Twitter who don't want to see Ryan in the role, spam them!
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:29 pm

anders wrote:
cupcakes wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She's gorg!

:yes: more gorg than Ash.

Pretty, yes! Ashley seems to have a more bubbly personality though. Depends what you are looking for....
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:JP must have really been sweet to all his ex girlfriends. Not surprised cause he seems like a doll. I knew he wasn't running around grinning for nothing. Can't wait to see them at atfr! :skating:

I can imagine how so many of them are kicking themselves for letting him go, but it all works out for the best. I'm guessing Ashley agrees. LOL.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
Titou wrote:

i totally agree!!!!!

Mickey would be great eye candy that's for sure. Plus they can definitely build a backstory for him as the one who left because of the Bentley drama. :Nod:
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Great news from RS! Everyone is a winner.
.Happy, happy day for all JP fans. We never had any doubt, we are not blind and saw this deep love on our TV, in spite of the show manipulations.

BTW. I posted back when Ben starting tweeting with Britt that I thought he and Britt may hook up, so no surprise on that one. Guess that's who Jesse K saw Ben with in SD and knew he was not the bachelor. So good job, Kovacs, even though you are a dbag.

My feeling on miscellaneous sources: Quantity doesn't equal Quality info and just my opinion, which I'm entitled to say on here.

Have a great day everyone. See y'all soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

+50
DMBFan
Kashathediva
glazedover
LaureanT
summerluvn